E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Some pics of my 5'er

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 04:42 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2007 Black Sapphire 535i

Thanks for all the replies guys!
Even the comments about what u don't like. I appreciate it.
Had I been on this forum before I bought my rims chances are I would have something different, like the miro 111..
However, its the set up I got now, but i def have some work to do
Learnt lots from u guys- thanks
Jon, As I'm sure you know, at the end of the day its all about what makes you happy and remembering that its a work-in-progress. There are no "right" answers regarding how your car should look. As others suggest; whatever floats your boat. I'm not so happy with my Lexani wheels either and soon enough I would like to change to the Breyton GTSR-M wheels with an even more aggressive offset and spacing. All in due time I imagine.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:08 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 E60 530i

Your car would look better if you lower it more. The blackout theme is not complete without a crazy drop imo. But then again, it's your car, and it's up to you what you wanna do to it. One thing is for sure, though. I saw your sig, and I noticed that you might wanna get the BMS Powerbox sometimes in the future. I can tell you now that it's not possible. Your car is a 2004, which means it still has the M54 engine. The BMS Powerbox is only for the N52/53 engine. Sorry. But you can still get the RPi scoop, and you can always get the BMC Filter. It's a very nice filter.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:51 AM
Members

My Ride: 530i

Originally Posted by Georgieb
Jon, As I'm sure you know, at the end of the day its all about what makes you happy and remembering that its a work-in-progress. There are no "right" answers regarding how your car should look. As others suggest; whatever floats your boat. I'm not so happy with my Lexani wheels either and soon enough I would like to change to the Breyton GTSR-M wheels with an even more aggressive offset and spacing. All in due time I imagine.
Ya 100% my car is my style. To each is own. But ya I agree offset ad spacing would be nice.. In my opinion stance is everything!!
Did u lower your car at all?
Old 05-31-2011, 08:03 AM
Members

Originally Posted by adriana
Your car would look better if you lower it more. The blackout theme is not complete without a crazy drop imo. But then again, it's your car, and it's up to you what you wanna do to it. One thing is for sure, though. I saw your sig, and I noticed that you might wanna get the BMS Powerbox sometimes in the future. I can tell you now that it's not possible. Your car is a 2004, which means it still has the M54 engine. The BMS Powerbox is only for the N52/53 engine. Sorry. But you can still get the RPi scoop, and you can always get the BMC Filter. It's a very nice filter.
Thanks for being the Bad news bear!
That's okay. More money to save and spend on somethig else.. Hmmmmm..
Rpi scoop I really want but don't want to get raped on duties when it crosses the boarder to Canada
I can't find any if rpi products locally :thumbsdown:

And 110% i want to lower my car. I am very disappointed with the drop. I didn't want to slam it on the floor like these vdubs, sp I went with 1.2 all around and it's okay, looks better then stock, but def not low enough.. I think I have to get a full set of adjustable Coilovers.. I have so much work to do to the car I dot know where to spend my money first
Old 05-31-2011, 08:06 AM
Members

Btw Adriana,
Where is Jakarta? Indonesia or Malaysia... Hhmmmm don't they have an off road race there..?
Old 05-31-2011, 08:10 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2007 Black Sapphire 535i

Ya 100% my car is my style. To each is own. But ya I agree offset ad spacing would be nice.. In my opinion stance is everything!!
Did u lower your car at all?
Jon,
My car has not been lowered at all...but it may be in the works also. The 20 profile tire gives a lil' optical illusion of being closer to the ground.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:38 AM
Members

I just looked at pics of ur car (that are saved on my phone *shy face*)
Damn those are low pros. I have 35 can't go lower or else I'll damage my aftermarket rims :thumbsdown:
Old 06-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Members

good start!