E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Slammed E60

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 11:31 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 530i (E60 model 2004) M54B30 - 231 HP/PS Automatic gearbox Titanium silber metallic Leather NASCA Ventilated and heated seats And a lot more...

Improved away E60 - in my decent opinion.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:11 AM
Members

halogen pre lci heads and 150$ SHITY ebay led tails.....
Old 01-15-2011, 08:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i mystic blue

i think its sick. totally my style thumbs up. but i come from a minitruck lowrider background w/ 3 of my past rides all having hydraulics with accumlators. if i had 3 grand laying around i would definally put air suspension on
Old 01-15-2011, 08:39 AM
Contributors

I like it. I don't think that he drives around the way that they are in the photos, thats why he has an air ride. So what if he's young? So what if he lives at home? He's some how got the cash to play with.....no reason to hate.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i mystic blue

does neone know this german air rides email? there web site is in german i cant unstand there email
Old 01-15-2011, 10:13 AM
Members

Originally Posted by e60.teamegypt.4
wow that describes me... but i would never drop like that i think it looks dumb. and btw am i supposed to be ashamed that my parents work hard and are nice enough to support my enthusiasm for BMW. I guess i should have said, no dad i don't want a BMW cause in order to not look ghetto id have to buy a new one on my own and move out, ill just settle for a beater vdub or saturn like my friends. I guess i just don't see why i should've not let my dad buy me a BMW while i'm 16, don't have a high school diploma yet, cant afford the car on my own, bought it used, and live with my parents. and i don't consider myself ghetto either. the only thing ghetto in my town is the prison yet there are four other kids in my school that drive bmws so they're all in the same situation im in. please explain to me how an expensive air ride drop on a BMW with what looks like forged rims makes you think ghetto and those 5 things.
Please tell me you're kidding.

I think compared to most on this forum, I am a geezer, and I think some of the things done to cars are overboard--the e60 is pretty classy without hanging jewelry on it. That being said, I think the car shown is pretty cool if you take it all in context--it is probably a show car. I wouldn't do it, but it is an example of what can be done. If people didn't push the envelope, we would all be driving around with chrome trim around our windows--gross.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:59 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW E60 520i se genuine m sport kit,18" M6 Wheels, reverse camera, lcd headrests,dvd player, multimedia device ,black kidney grills

im 32 europian and drive a secound hand e60 not because i cant afford a brand new one but just because it makes more sence to buy secound hand and save a few quid
so make of that you want but ive got to say i like it i couldnt spend that much on a drop myself
as i think its way to expensive plus i couldnt get round london with a car that low but i still think it looks great
not ghetto just modified to his individual taste.
some of the negative coments about him being young and it being a secound hand car i feel are irelivant and i see nothing wrong with that
Old 01-16-2011, 08:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by Howitzer
Man that is so ghetto. =\ Whenever I see a car like that I automatically come to the following conclusions:

1) Young kid
2) Not educated
3) Broke and can't really afford the car
4) Bought it used
5) Lives with parents
Whats wrong with being a young kid or buying it used? I bought my car when I was 19 used and by myself. Is it better to buy brand new and watch it lose 10k in value when you drive off the lot??
Old 01-16-2011, 08:11 AM
Senior Members

Lol funny thread. I personally dont like tucked wheels I'm a flush man. But I dnt think its "ghetto" either. Thats an ignorant way to state your opinion IMO
Old 01-16-2011, 09:10 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW E60 520i se genuine m sport kit,18" M6 Wheels, reverse camera, lcd headrests,dvd player, multimedia device ,black kidney grills

Originally Posted by Isaiah_Charles
Lol funny thread. I personally dont like tucked wheels I'm a flush man. But I dnt think its "ghetto" either. Thats an ignorant way to state your opinion IMO
i like your wheels they look like the ones on the new m5 in the pre launch pics

Quick Reply: Slammed E60