E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Recent Upgrades... with pix...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice! what chinese MV is that? lol.. I listen to chinese songs all the time in my car.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by speakerboxxz
I got the signal bulb from John but I get error code. Simon has it installed in his car but no error code but mines does... It gets so annonying that I had to put back the original. With the led signal bulbs I'll be driving and the "ding" sounds on and gets annonying..
I have had invisibulbs on all of my bmw's for many years and no error codes, ever! hundreds of members on here have them too. you shouldn't have any errors. something is weird if you're getting an error code... where are you buying them from???? get them from either EAS or Bimmian and you'll be set.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:38 PM
Members

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Tim, I knew that was your car when I saw the interior pics! Your car is the only one I have seen with that kind of setup.

I see you put the visors back in the front? What happened to the two TVs in the front?

And next time you're down here, I will do your turn signals for you.

Btw, insane miles for it being a year old! At least your Vegas trips are paying off, lol.

Talking about Vegas... I'm heading there Friday... Wanna go party at club Haze ... I'll give you a call when I head down there

I needed the visor so I removed the two monitors and rewrap the top
Old 04-14-2010, 05:42 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
I have had invisibulbs on all of my bmw's for many years and no error codes, ever! hundreds of members on here have them too. you shouldn't have any errors. something is weird if you're getting an error code... where are you buying them from???? get them from either EAS or Bimmian and you'll be set.

Not Invisibulbs (halogens). It's the white LEDs from John. I am speculating that when Tim installed it, the resistor may not have made right contact, that's why he was getting error.

Tim: haha, I wish I was going to Vegas. I "played" too much the last three weekends
Old 04-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Not Invisibulbs (halogens). It's the white LEDs from John. I am speculating that when Tim installed it, the resistor may not have made right contact, that's why he was getting error.
For your front turn signal bulbs? I'm not talking about the side turn signals. Those I've seen in LED's. You were using LED's for the front turns??? Jesus. Hahahaha! Fuckin cars are starting to look like Christmas Tree's. Like little rice burner honda civics.

Well, I don't see the reason to use LED's for the front turns, as I wouldn't want them white when on, nor would I want them that bright. Standard Invisibulbs look great, hide the egg yolk, glow yellow when on and are subtle when the parking lights or full lights are on. For me, I want all the attention on my Angel Eyes, not my turn signals.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

OMG! Nice setup bro. I love the V1 in the mirrors!
Old 04-14-2010, 06:36 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i Sport Package, Black/Grey. Got it July 09.
Model Year: 2004

that V1 setup is freaken awesome man!
Old 04-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 545i Sport
Model Year: 2004
Engine: N62

I thought about getting the V1 mirror mod years ago but decided to get the concealed display instead. It's down in front of the cluster(display) so no red light is showing or flashing. Some drivers tend to follow you when they know you have a radar detector. Nice mod still .
Old 04-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
For your front turn signal bulbs? I'm not talking about the side turn signals. Those I've seen in LED's. You were using LED's for the front turns??? Jesus. Hahahaha! Fuckin cars are starting to look like Christmas Tree's. Like little rice burner honda civics.

Well, I don't see the reason to use LED's for the front turns, as I wouldn't want them white when on, nor would I want them that bright. Standard Invisibulbs look great, hide the egg yolk, glow yellow when on and are subtle when the parking lights or full lights are on. For me, I want all the attention on my Angel Eyes, not my turn signals.

Nah, C, you have to see it in person to appreciate it. It looks really good actually, very clean and goes with the white eyebrows, the white angel eyes, and 6000k fogs.

Phi has a video, and Mike (nigxdoof) has a few videos that showcase this as well.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Members

Impressive. I love the V1 setup.

Quick Reply: Recent Upgrades... with pix...