E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 07:23 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 W211
Model Year: 2017

+1 on the new wheel color. It's probably just me, but I never got into the black lips on wheels.

Everything looks dope...not diggin the rear at all. The exhaust tips look like they're too close together and that spoiler is way too much. Other than that, the ride looks pretty sick!
Old 03-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jan jans
Hey what up! Just got the car back and here´s the update... Apart from the frontspoiler and exhaust as I mentioned before, we added some more Dinoc in the inside of the vehicle. No match to what your MYSTIC´s all about, but still not bad for a every day work car... I hope I can end modding this one soon as I am looking into buying a convertible for the summer and will have to start a new modding proyect soon!
looking good botha its those little mods that make a difference, love what you did on the interior
Old 03-22-2012, 07:57 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by tex_phil
Car looks awesome man, but IDK about that spoiler. Got a better pic of it, it looks massive
thank you sir, actually on pictures the rear looks massive, but in person its pretty subtle.

Originally Posted by wtlb
Your car is flat out sick!!!
thank you sir
Old 03-22-2012, 08:00 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

in Justin's defense....he's obviously going for something uber aggressive and out of the box. too many of us play it safe....this car is designed to be a show stopper....a car show centerpiece....not something with a few minor mods to daily drive w/ personal flare. most of these mods i wouldnt do either.....but mostly because im not as daring. i think what he's done here is awesome....you have to appreciate it for what it is....not try to imagine it in your own driveway you know?

Originally Posted by 03grey5
+1 on the new wheel color. It's probably just me, but I never got into the black lips on wheels.

Everything looks dope...not diggin the rear at all. The exhaust tips look like they're too close together and that spoiler is way too much. Other than that, the ride looks pretty sick!
Old 03-22-2012, 08:16 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Next Gen LEDS

looks great
Old 03-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Members

Originally Posted by jan jans
So I am looking for a new one but I also want the suede gaiter, anyone can help me with that? Thx!
LeatherZ dot com sells suede (Alcantara?) shift boot, if that's what you're talking about, under Shift and Brake Boots in Interior. They also sell the ZHP shift knobs and custom suede versions similar to what you have.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:35 PM
Members

My Ride: 520d Chip tuning m sport package sport suspension 20" Vertini wheels carbon fiber ipod kit led interior light led angel eyes led side markers

Originally Posted by jg525i
looking good botha its those little mods that make a difference, love what you did on the interior
THX, hope you can update us on some of your interior aswell, cuz there are so many things you can do on interiors. I am quite happy with the interior ... and exterior. Like I said, it´s a work car. As a sales person I have to carry around clients, and I have to keep it subtle because of that.... I try to tune as much as possible without it looking tuned, I try to make it look as if it were an original sportversion, like special edition, if you know what I mean. This way all the small mods make one whole sporty vehicle.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:05 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by umichchris
in Justin's defense....he's obviously going for something uber aggressive and out of the box. too many of us play it safe....this car is designed to be a show stopper....a car show centerpiece....not something with a few minor mods to daily drive w/ personal flare. most of these mods i wouldnt do either.....but mostly because im not as daring. i think what he's done here is awesome....you have to appreciate it for what it is....not try to imagine it in your own driveway you know?
thanks chris i appreciate that totally understand what you said about how i mod my car its not for everyone's liking... it's good to know that somebody like you understand what we do...i appreciate that and i will be here continuing to inspire other modders

Originally Posted by E92-Lighting
looks great
thank you sir
Old 03-23-2012, 08:11 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

Who made and installed the mods? Is it LTBMW? Again. AWESOME!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by balbs
Who made and installed the mods? Is it LTBMW? Again. AWESOME!!!
thanks balbs, i appreciate that all custom work done by RANZ MOTORSPORT
more work to come stay tune...
but all work done on my e90 was done by LTBMW!! amazing job
here are few pics from the LTBMW meet 2 saturday's ago.. enjoy
Attached Thumbnails ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-j2.jpg   ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-jg.jpeg   ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-jgg.jpeg  

Quick Reply: ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab