E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 550i M Sport
Model Year: 2010
Engine: 4.8L V8

Originally Posted by jg525i
right when i thought i was done modding this car, better believe it! one last look at it
and next week it will be back at the shop again for some changes so stay tune guys
will update this thread as we go along...thanks so much everyone
Justin,

Sick, sick, sick mods man! As a fellow Mystic Blue owner, as I've told you in the past, your car is the best inspiration on the forums for me. I like your ideas and that you always think outside the box/lines. I like going the extra mile to have something unique that sets my e60 apart from all others. Definitely don't like doing what everyone else does. I'm sure you remember my Metallic Blue/Matte Black grills, something that nobody else has done, and got about 50/50 feedback on the forums of liking or disliking the look but I'm still rockin them and get compliments constantly. Of course your thick ass wallet allows you to take it to a whole other level, but you get my respect bro for not being afraid to be different and rock what you want and like even if a lot of people don't like it! Keep it up man, I always follow your threads and appreciate the risks you are willing to take to innovate!! I'll have to try to hit you up on my next road trip to Cali so I can see that ish in person!

Nate
Attached Thumbnails ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-n8-22.jpg   ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-n8-23.jpg  
Old 03-19-2012, 07:44 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by infin8
Justin,

Sick, sick, sick mods man! As a fellow Mystic Blue owner, as I've told you in the past, your car is the best inspiration on the forums for me. I like your ideas and that you always think outside the box/lines. I like going the extra mile to have something unique that sets my e60 apart from all others. Definitely don't like doing what everyone else does. I'm sure you remember my Metallic Blue/Matte Black grills, something that nobody else has done, and got about 50/50 feedback on the forums of liking or disliking the look but I'm still rockin them and get compliments constantly. Of course your thick ass wallet allows you to take it to a whole other level, but you get my respect bro for not being afraid to be different and rock what you want and like even if a lot of people don't like it! Keep it up man, I always follow your threads and appreciate the risks you are willing to take to innovate!! I'll have to try to hit you up on my next road trip to Cali so I can see that ish in person!

Nate
hey nate what up buddy thanks so much for the kind words sir, yeah man def hit me up when you are in town, it will be awesome to meet someone with the same mystic blue car..our car color is so unique and a lot of potential for modding i definetely agree with you, when it comes to modding i always step out of the box and do something different, i do mod my car coz i am so passionate about it, some of the mods i have done are not for everyone's liking, as long as i am happy with it thats all that matters... i post the mods in this forum to share with everyone and hopefully inspire some people.. haters will always be around anywhere, but i respect everyone's opinion... good luck on your mods my friend and def keep us posted
Old 03-19-2012, 07:52 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jan jans
Mine is at the shop as well as we speak to get the schnitzer exhaust and the hamann front spoiler installed with a little something something extra... JG, could you be so kind to share with me what "custom splitters" are made of? I had the same sort of idea on the splitters under your sideskirts, but I don´t know what material is used for it? Thx for the entertainment, it is a pleasure to follow the mods your car is going through!
hey buddy, thanks for the kind words, the custom splitters are made of CF my body shop cut and played around with it to make sure we get the shape that i wanted to go under the side skirts.. good luck and keep us posted
Old 03-19-2012, 07:56 AM
Senior Members

a few more pics from HIN 2 saturdays ago c/o randy g.
awesome coverage of the event my friend.. thanks so
much for the shots
Attached Thumbnails ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-j1.jpeg   ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-j3.jpeg  
Old 03-19-2012, 08:54 AM
Members

My Ride: 08 AW M5

Originally Posted by jg525i
right when i thought i was done modding this car, better believe it! one last look at it
and next week it will be back at the shop again for some changes so stay tune guys
will update this thread as we go along...thanks so much everyone
Geez! You mod your car like you change your underwear! Lol! Respect !
Old 03-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by gcal08
Geez! You mod your car like you change your underwear! Lol! Respect !
thanks buddy i appreciate that
Old 03-20-2012, 08:13 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 08 528I Sport/Prem

Those tips go well with your car.

The car looks great.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:15 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Luxurytax
Those tips go well with your car.

The car looks great.
thank you sir i appreciate that!! i'm loving your new wheels sir, the lip is amazing
Old 03-21-2012, 07:18 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

Justin, can we get a dead-on side profile shot? also, some upclose shots of those crazy custom side rocker extensions would be nice too...

thanks man!
Old 03-21-2012, 07:29 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by umichchris
Justin, can we get a dead-on side profile shot? also, some upclose shots of those crazy custom side rocker extensions would be nice too...

thanks man!
I was just about to ask the something!!

Quick Reply: ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab