E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 07:55 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by umichchris
Justin, can we get a dead-on side profile shot? also, some upclose shots of those crazy custom side rocker extensions would be nice too...

thanks man!
hey chris whats up man, the car is at the shop right now for some more minor changes and finishing touches, i promise to post more pics when i get the car back on saturday.. but here are a few side shots of the car(note the wheels are temporary brushed aluminum but will get re done this week)last pic is the best side shot i have, lighting during the show was so bad, hope it works out for know, thanks so much
Attached Thumbnails ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-.jpeg   ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-fj.jpeg   ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-post-49431-014520700-1331918302_thumb.jpg  
Old 03-21-2012, 08:11 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

MAAAAAD AGGRESSIVE MAN!

what tire sizes are you running? they look a bit beefy....are you swapping those out too? maybe its just the lighting, killer either way tho man. love the wheels...im guessing your getting them refinished? anthracite? gloss black? matte black? i love the gloss black lips...i would love to see silver & chrome against that pretty blue color tho, might be killer!
Old 03-21-2012, 08:18 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by umichchris
MAAAAAD AGGRESSIVE MAN!

what tire sizes are you running? they look a bit beefy....are you swapping those out too? maybe its just the lighting, killer either way tho man. love the wheels...im guessing your getting them refinished? anthracite? gloss black? matte black? i love the gloss black lips...i would love to see silver & chrome against that pretty blue color tho, might be killer!
damn chris, you are reading my mind on the wheels sir, might go diamond black face with polished lipsor clear coat with chrome might be an option as well, tires are coming off also and we doing a stretch look this time, tire set up right now is not doing any justice on the mods on the car...my current tires were pretty beefy 255 fronts and 285 rears, it will come off today and it will be up for sale soon if you know anybody that needs tires pls let me know
thanks buddy

wheel color i'm projecting: graphite metallic with polished lips
Attached Thumbnails ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-.jpeg  
Old 03-21-2012, 08:38 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

oh now thats siiiiiick right there. you know what you're doing man, im patiently awaiting more updates. have fun with it!
Old 03-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Members

My Ride: 520d Chip tuning m sport package sport suspension 20" Vertini wheels carbon fiber ipod kit led interior light led angel eyes led side markers

Originally Posted by jg525i
hey buddy, thanks for the kind words, the custom splitters are made of CF my body shop cut and played around with it to make sure we get the shape that i wanted to go under the side skirts.. good luck and keep us posted
Hey what up! Just got the car back and here´s the update... Apart from the frontspoiler and exhaust as I mentioned before, we added some more Dinoc in the inside of the vehicle. No match to what your MYSTIC´s all about, but still not bad for a every day work car... I hope I can end modding this one soon as I am looking into buying a convertible for the summer and will have to start a new modding proyect soon!
Attached Thumbnails ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-back.jpg   ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-backlogo.jpg   ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-carbon-interior.jpg   ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-front.jpg   ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab-frontspoiler.jpg  

Old 03-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Car looks awesome man, but IDK about that spoiler. Got a better pic of it, it looks massive
Old 03-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Members

Originally Posted by jan jans
I hope I can end modding this one soon
Needs a ZHP short shift knob before you set her free.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Members

My Ride: 520d Chip tuning m sport package sport suspension 20" Vertini wheels carbon fiber ipod kit led interior light led angel eyes led side markers

Originally Posted by BSLNoel
Needs a ZHP short shift knob before you set her free.
I know! The car used to have one and the dealer changed it because the leather was worn. The noob installed me this!? I was like WTF?! So I am looking for a new one but I also want the suede gaiter, anyone can help me with that? Thx!
Old 03-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 AW N52 with sports package & premium package; natural brown interior MODs: Orion V2s 3000K H8 Yellow Fogs Matte Black Kidney Grills 20" Miro 111 Hankook V12 Tires H&R Sport Springs Special coding via Simon (dbl flash hazards, digital velocity, etc.) LED Side Markers from Trinity Autosports LED License Plate Lights from Trinity Autosports Carbon Delete BMC Air Filter RPI Scoop RPI GT Exhaust Future MODs: Mtech Kit KW Variant 2 Coilovers CIC Retrofit Upgrade Audio System

Your car is flat out sick!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 11:19 PM
Members

wheel color i'm projecting: graphite metallic with polished lips
[/quote]

Graphite looks the part, but just for some input: wouldnt you consider painting them the same color as the car wit chrome lip? I think that would be awesome with the more agressive tuning. Just thinking out loud...

Quick Reply: ///project MYSTIC: e60 build- RANZ-WPI-EA-RADENERGIE-HRE-ESQUAD collab