E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Pics of my car from recent car show

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 01:33 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 525i Jet Black on Grey Interior--- Tint: Sides 20% Rear Windshield 5% Front Windshield 35% Wheels: Zenetti Five's 20" by 8.5(front) 20" by 10(rear)-- Tires: Pirelli Asimmetrico 245/35/20(front) 285/30/20(rear)-- Body: Hamann Full Front Spoiler, Rieger Side Skirts, Rieger Rear Apron, AC Schnitzer Trunk Wing Interior: AC Schnitzer Pedal Set and E-Break Springs: H&R Sport Springs-- Audio: 2 12" Kicker L7's with a Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Amp With Custom Trunk Enclosure SOON TO COME: -M5 Mirrors -M5 Trunk Finsher -Brembo GT Big Brake Kit -Hamann 6 Series Front Spliter Molded -Hamann Roof Wing -Full Custom Sound System with TV's

Originally Posted by mtw1116' post='462737' date='Aug 26 2007, 02:38 PM
Nice car Hamann5!!! Good Luck on your new 535!!!! Just have question, did you install your kit or did you have somebody installed it for you? Cause i have a full Reiger body kit, but the problem is, my installation kit comes from german language and i couldn't understand it...Any suggestions? Need help dude!!!

Thank You,
MTW1116
Well I had a body shop install/paint my kit however I pretty much know the whole process they did.. what question do you have? I do not ahve the Rieger front bumper so I'm not sure how much help I can be with that however its a very basic installion to my understanding as its a full bumper replacment.. jsut take your stock one off and put that one on. As for the rear bumper that is the hardest of the whole installation. The installion of the rear requires you to cut the lower portion of your stock bumper off, then you procede to attach the Rieger rear to the remainder of the stock bumper..thye should cut basically following the line as where it looks like the bumper should attach.. however you want to leave an inch maybe less below the line as it plays a roll in "attaching" the Rieger rear.. the sideskirts are quiet easy as I did them myself.. all you do is glue the sides over your stock sideskirts.. anyother questions PM me..
Old 08-28-2007, 08:58 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 530i Mtech

Yo Jay whats up, the car looks great, good luck with the 535, we should meet up before the end of summer.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:17 PM
Members

Just to understand, you kept the original parts (bumpers, wheels...) in your garage while your mods are on it... and when you switch car, you replace the old parts and place the mods on the the new car? Isn't it a lot of work?
Old 08-29-2007, 01:02 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 525i Jet Black on Grey Interior--- Tint: Sides 20% Rear Windshield 5% Front Windshield 35% Wheels: Zenetti Five's 20" by 8.5(front) 20" by 10(rear)-- Tires: Pirelli Asimmetrico 245/35/20(front) 285/30/20(rear)-- Body: Hamann Full Front Spoiler, Rieger Side Skirts, Rieger Rear Apron, AC Schnitzer Trunk Wing Interior: AC Schnitzer Pedal Set and E-Break Springs: H&R Sport Springs-- Audio: 2 12" Kicker L7's with a Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Amp With Custom Trunk Enclosure SOON TO COME: -M5 Mirrors -M5 Trunk Finsher -Brembo GT Big Brake Kit -Hamann 6 Series Front Spliter Molded -Hamann Roof Wing -Full Custom Sound System with TV's

Originally Posted by Anthony517' post='463371
Just to understand, you kept the original parts (bumpers, wheels...) in your garage while your mods are on it... and when you switch car, you replace the old parts and place the mods on the the new car? Isn't it a lot of work?
Well I mean its nott really alot of work.. however what other choice do I have? I have to return the car to BMW so I can't give them the car back like it is.. and the next car I also want it to be modded so opposed to selling what mods I have now I'm jsut gonna put on the mods on the next one.. Whats going to be alot of work is.. I have to wait till I actully recieve the new car as I will need the rear bumper from the new car and it will be then painted black and put on my current car as the Rieger Diffusor required me to cut my OEM bumper in half .. next is my OEM front from the orignal car needs to be repainted as the reason I got the Hamann front bumper in the first place was my friend backed into me and scuffed it.then the side skirts will be removed and trunk wing.. as far as body work the current 525 will be ready to give back to BMW (body wise). Then for the next car I will have to paint all my body mods white: hamann front Rieger Sides Rear and ACS trunk wing. and that should be it for the body lol.. yes seems like alot but its simply repainting parts and switching them on other cars..

Heres another PS of what the next one should look like. However I am now debating the idea of haveing all the black accents being flat black instead of glossy
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my car from recent car show-img_8096_001.jpg