E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Pics of my 545i

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005 | 01:50 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60

No one said women shouldn't post. Just the fact that rude women should post elsewhere where the other trolls do.

You're a totally newbie to the community (joined yesterday) and you start with insulting the guy's seats with the word "puke"? Just move on troll and don't play the "gender card". You and everyone in here knows it has nothing to do with that.

Originally Posted by Miss5452U' date='Jun 27 2005, 01:37 PM
[quote name='555' date='Jun 27 2005, 01:43 PM']Hey Miss 545, go to the Roadfly board where all the other trolls post.
Well done 555. Spoken like a true champion of the E60 Information Network. We can all sleep better knowing that someone who can afford the low end E60 patrols the discussion boards and tries to keep the lowly women of the world from posting. Heaven forbid anyone from giving their opinion on an Internet discussion board lest they be called a troll
[snapback]143504[/snapback]
[/quote]
Old 06-27-2005 | 04:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Sport Silver Gray - Black Leather - Anthracite Maple Manual Transmission Premium Audio Cold Weather Package Rear sunshade Sirius Radio Autobahnd Roadblock (3M) film kit

This forum is refreshingly civil, and I'm sure most of us would like to keep it that way. It is bad form to cast aspersions on a member due to the model of car she owns (grammatically correct usage, not meant to imply anything about you or your car), and taste in colors and options is also a bit personal - as the reaction that one has to them should be.

Remember, this forum has a considerably diverse membership with many hailing from non-US locations. Most do not share the love of expressed opinions the way we Americans do.

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here - we're a very friendly group!
Old 06-27-2005 | 04:35 PM
Senior Members

Glad to read of new members like myself, and I also agree we should keep the forum civil and be polite on others tastes and views. Like the saying goes"IF YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, THAN DON"T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL."
This is one of the best forums I visited and participate, people are accepted no matter their backgrounds.
Old 06-27-2005 | 07:22 PM
Members

My Ride: Tit silver 545 with Steptronic and just about every option availabe to woman.

Originally Posted by UUronL' date='Jun 27 2005, 07:28 PM
This forum is refreshingly civil, and I'm sure most of us would like to keep it that way.? It is bad form to cast aspersions on a member due to the model of car she owns (grammatically correct usage, not meant to imply anything about you or your car), and taste in colors and options is also a bit personal - as the reaction that one has to them should be.?

Remember, this forum has a considerably diverse membership with many hailing from non-US locations.? Most do not share the love of expressed opinions the way we Americans do.

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here - we're a very friendly group!
[snapback]143606[/snapback]
Darling, nobody is here to win style points. It's not debate club at Yale University, it's a sharing of information, including opinions. When I offer my opinions, you or anyone else, is free to ignore me. But please darling, don't get your panties twisted when some goober calls me a troll and I call him on it. And no matter how much you might like to smile, sip tea and pretend all is well...that's still an ugly color interior and I don't mind saying so.
Old 06-27-2005 | 07:24 PM
Members

My Ride: Tit silver 545 with Steptronic and just about every option availabe to woman.

Originally Posted by jta00r1' date='Jun 27 2005, 07:35 PM
Glad to read of new members like myself, and I also agree we should keep the forum civil and be polite on others tastes and views.? Like the saying goes"IF YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, THAN DON"T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL."
This is one of the best forums I visited and participate, people are accepted no matter their backgrounds.
[snapback]143608[/snapback]
Dearheart, it's "THEN Don't say anything at all." And I'm not here to relive kindergarten where all the children have to play nice before nap time. If you don't like my opinion tell me you disagree or ignore me, but don't ask that I not provide an opinion in the first place
Old 06-27-2005 | 07:41 PM
Senior Members

Matrim604, nice car and color combo. Even if some person's opinion is BS, and sarcasm is dry.
Old 06-27-2005 | 08:07 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 335i Sedan

wow, this is a getting a wil' feisty! Matrim604, nice car by the way I could have sworn I posted earlier and imHO I actually think the interior is nice. Remember guys one man's food is another man's poison
Old 06-27-2005 | 09:01 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2003 X5 3.0----->gone 2004 Porsche Cayenne S : Gemballa front and back bodykit, fabspeed bypass pipes, Gemballa exhaust pipes, full option, 20" factory sport design rims------>gone 2005 545i 6-spd manual---->de-badged, CDV removal, Autosolutions short shift kit, resonator removal, premium package, PDC, xenon, almost full options, hardwire V1 install ....looking for mods... 2007 550i 6-spd----> Premium package, sport package, Logic7, heated everything, Rogue Engineering SSK, CDV removal, hardwire V1 install, aFe cold air intake, Custom Magnaflow exhaust....

I agree that we are entitled to our own opinions...nad I absolutely LOVE the auburn interior....hell i dont even give a sh*t what others say about it....
Old 06-27-2005 | 09:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by Jeffs' date='Jun 27 2005, 10:01 PM
I agree that we are entitled to our own opinions...nad I absolutely LOVE the auburn interior....hell i dont even give a sh*t what others say about it....
[snapback]143682[/snapback]

Wait who doesnt like auburn interior?
Old 06-28-2005 | 06:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 6speed e60

she's insane because the auburn interior is the nicest selection.

Quick Reply: Pics of my 545i