E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Pics of the Germanic Queen: My Modded 550i

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F13 M6

Old 04-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: No mods

its custom ACS, it looks/is Rieger with the ACS sticker
Old 04-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 Silver 535i Virgin--Becoming a Beast!

Originally Posted by sylver' post='554979' date='Apr 2 2008, 12:48 PM
hey,
are you sure your trunk spoiler is ACS??? i know your roof spoiler is, but your trunk spoiler is completly different than mine...
it looks like rieger to me
"I've been exposed as a fraud".....

Good catch! It is indeed Rieger which IMO, looks much better than the ACS deal. And hey, it's $300 cheaper too!

It looks better in my sig as "ACS" though.

Jay C
Old 04-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

Originally Posted by SoCalM5Mang' post='554038' date='Apr 1 2008, 04:22 AM
Hey Guys!

I've been so busy with work and traveling (and helping raise our brand new two month old Alexandra),I've had no time to show off my 550i. I finally got some time tonight to take pics of the "Germanic Queen".
Sadly, I didn't shine the exhaust tips but the car was recently waxed so you can see some detail of the contrast in the Carbon Fiber and Space Gray.

First off --mad props to Ronny-Vincent and Will at EuroRev for their work and input in regards to my car. They were instrumental in my choices of just about everything that's been done to it. And of course shout outs to their techs who do quality work.

Some of you have seen some of the photos from HIN last weekend as it was one of their "show cars".

In my photos, I tried to get a bunch of different angles focusing on the tips and CF quad diffuser to show fittament. I saw Ryan commented he wasn't "feeling the CF splitters" in the front. I would suggest another look at some of these photos. I was at the Beverly Center Saturday and also drove down Melrose and was getting stopped everywhere by folks asking about them. They look SICK in daylight and during dusk hours and contrast perfectly with my Super Black Rims and Space Gray body color.

One thing I also wanted to mention is that Vincent/EuroRev did a new re-map for me from Speed Innnovations in Van Nuys. It's a completely diff program than my previous one and combined with the sprint booster---let me tell ya....she is faster than ever before. Almost like a diff more powerful V-8. I'm sure it has something to do with my exhaust-AFE CAI-the new re-program and the heightened throttle tip of the sprint booster. But damn she is impressive. I need to get her dynoed ASAP because I'm feeling 25-30 more ponies and a good bit more torque at most rev bands.

And fellas the sound of my exhaust now combined with the re-map. Well, I need to get another clip made to do it justice because it's difficult to believe how amazing it sounds. PURE F-1 HARMONY!!

Enough with the typing. Here are the pics. Feel free to check out my Sig File to see all the Mods. I still have things to do. I have CF Mirror Covers to go on and I'm going to get BMW CF Wheel caps to replace my Aicona Luxury ones.

Enjoy!

So Cal
That's a bad ass lookin 5 !!! Well Done !
Old 04-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 645ci Steptronic, Sport & Cold Weather Package, Black on Black with Blackwood Interior, PDC, Illuminated BMW Door Sills, Logic 7 Sound....Mods and pics on the way !

With the re-map and exhaust etc. What would you estimate your increased HP to be ?
Old 04-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by SoCalM5Mang' post='555116' date='Apr 2 2008, 05:33 PM
"I've been exposed as a fraud".....

Good catch! It is indeed Rieger which IMO, looks much better than the ACS deal. And hey, it's $300 cheaper too!

It looks better in my sig as "ACS" though.

Jay C
Hmm..what about the "headers"??
Old 04-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='555144' date='Apr 2 2008, 06:12 PM
Hmm..what about the "headers"??
Hey Tony!

Who said anything about headers? My description of my exhaust is to give people an explanation of how it's constructed. The starting point of the work is "from the headers" to ______. I missed your original post asking me about the Headers. I will change my sig to make it more clear.

Jay C
Old 04-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bigscore' post='555138' date='Apr 2 2008, 06:04 PM
With the re-map and exhaust etc. What would you estimate your increased HP to be ?
Great question and one I'm not comfortable about answering without a dyno.

IMO, with all engine mods and the performance exhaust, she's pushing 380-390 HP and similar torque. A real beast. I'm supremely confident she is sub 5' 0-60 from dead stop. I'm going to race my buddy's new M3 Coupe in about another couple of weeks once he breaks her in. I'll let everybody know how I fare.

Jay C
Old 04-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E46 M3 E60 530i

im totally in love with that spoiler Jay, looks much better than mine
btw, how's the fitment on the Eurorev's custom diffuser? im thinking of either going with that, or Rieger.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by sylver' post='555215' date='Apr 2 2008, 09:16 PM
im totally in love with that spoiler Jay, looks much better than mine
btw, how's the fitment on the Eurorev's custom diffuser? im thinking of either going with that, or Rieger.
I think the Rieger looks hot too but not as well constructed as the EuroRev CF ACS clone. The fittament is almost 100%. On the left side there is a very small gap(barely noticeable to the naked eye)where it should seal closer. It was the first one and I'm sure the guys at EuroRev will have perfected the next batches.

Good luck and what's stopping you from getting the Rieger Trunk Lid Spoiler?

Jay C

Quick Reply: Pics of the Germanic Queen: My Modded 550i