E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New wheels finally mounted on!! Exterior Mods Complete… I think =P

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Originally Posted by jtjr0313
you got me thinking hard about gold rims..... just i got a black car... so im gonna have to go with a deep tone.... dang mo money mo money towards the economy...!!!
lol go for it. If you want something custom LMK. My boy Manu Gill Can hook you up with a killer deal. His Line is in the early launch stages but will takeoff in no time. He's one of the previous owners of DPE. Not much out there yet online in terms of showcasing his designs due to copyright issues, but his Luxury 3 piece forged forged company is called Aristo Collection and his lower end 2 piece company is 02 Forged
Old 08-06-2013, 06:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 W211
Model Year: 2017

Originally Posted by jtjr0313
you got me thinking hard about gold rims..... just i got a black car... so im gonna have to go with a deep tone.... dang mo money mo money towards the economy...!!!

Gold all in my chain, gold all in my rang, gold all in my watch, don't believe juh watch. lol

do it. black and gold looks sick! check out long time member tru5g
Old 08-06-2013, 08:31 AM
New Members

My Ride: BMW 2004 545i sport

Bro where did you get your leds from car looks sick
Old 08-06-2013, 09:15 PM
Members

Tru5g.... thank you much for you inspiration and pics of your car..... lol its decided!!!! gold rims it is!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2013, 07:59 PM
New Members

Very nice car!

You're like the only guy besides myself that has an AW E60 with gold rims. LOL!

I also have a Vorsteiner rear spoiler like yours and at this moment, I am still patiently waiting for my 1M front bumper to arrive.

Jon
Old 10-30-2013, 09:43 PM
Senior Members

Thanks bud. Car is actually painted brilliant white off the M5 but, realistically you can't even tell unless both are parked right by eachother and it was a specific time of the day. Kinda wish I chose another color, but I'm still happy with it. White e60, Gold wheels, Vorsteiner spoiler and a 1m bumper ---that's disgusting

shoot over or post some pics. Did you buy the bumper from Ranz or hop on the group buy?

Originally Posted by Baby M3
Very nice car!

You're like the only guy besides myself that has an AW E60 with gold rims. LOL!

I also have a Vorsteiner rear spoiler like yours and at this moment, I am still patiently waiting for my 1M front bumper to arrive.

Jon
Old 10-30-2013, 10:07 PM
New Members

You're welcome!

Honestly I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference in terms of color had you not mentioned it. Nice job on the side mirrors! Man that must've been a pain to install them.

Thanks for letting me post pix of my car in your thread. It's hard to tell from the pix but I also have the DINMANN carbon fiber side extensions on my car. The guys at Ranz installed them for me. They're really cool and nice to work with.

I got the bumper thru Simon's group buy. Hope I can get it installed by next month.

Cheers.

Jon

Originally Posted by devildawg712
Thanks bud. Car is actually painted brilliant white off the M5 but, realistically you can't even tell unless both are parked right by eachother and it was a specific time of the day. Kinda wish I chose another color, but I'm still happy with it. White e60, Gold wheels, Vorsteiner spoiler and a 1m bumper ---that's disgusting

shoot over or post some pics. Did you buy the bumper from Ranz or hop on the group buy?
Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:50 PM
Senior Members

No worries bud. Everyone likes pics. Your ride looks clean as well. Are those 19's on your M5? Slam it or get bigger wheels . Oh and yea, I seen a lot of Dinmann's work on Ranz' page. Those skirt extensions look hard as hell. I thought they were just the ones from Republic wraps. I just went cheap and bought the plain ol gloss black ones.

Thats cool you guys in the group buy got it for a really good deal. Mine shipped from LA to the Bay was a little over 2 grand and took about a month and a half from the placing of the order to delivery. Worth the wait tho.

Originally Posted by Baby M3
You're welcome!

Honestly I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference in terms of color had you not mentioned it. Nice job on the side mirrors! Man that must've been a pain to install them.

Thanks for letting me post pix of my car in your thread. It's hard to tell from the pix but I also have the DINMANN carbon fiber side extensions on my car. The guys at Ranz installed them for me. They're really cool and nice to work with.

I got the bumper thru Simon's group buy. Hope I can get it installed by next month.

Cheers.

Jon

Last edited by devildawg712; 10-30-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:22 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Liking your sig JR.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:48 PM
New Members

Oh man that's some serious money for your 1M front bumper! But again I've heard really good things about Ranz so I think your purchase is still worth it. Gotta pay to play ya know?

Did you have to pay extra for your front bumper diffuser? I wonder how the bumper looks without it.

It's all good with plain gloss black side extensions. For the price you can't go wrong with them. I am still trying to get used to having these pieces and not step on them when I exit my car. LOL!

Sorry. I posted a bad pix since it's the only one showing my carbon fiber extensions. Here's one without the side extensions. I actually have 20s on my car, as the stock 19s were a little small to my liking. My car's also lowered with Dinan Stage II suspension.

Jon

Originally Posted by devildawg712
No worries bud. Everyone likes pics. Your ride looks clean as well. Are those 19's on your M5? Slam it or get bigger wheels . Oh and yea, I seen a lot of Dinmann's work on Ranz' page. Those skirt extensions look hard as hell. I thought they were just the ones from Republic wraps. I just went cheap and bought the plain ol gloss black ones.

Thats cool you guys in the group buy got it for a really good deal. Mine shipped was a little from LA to the Bay was a little over 2 grand and took about a month and a half from the placing of the order to delivery. Worth the wait tho.
Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  

Quick Reply: New wheels finally mounted on!! Exterior Mods Complete… I think =P