E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New wheels finally mounted on!! Exterior Mods Complete… I think =P

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 08:20 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 535i XDrive

That exact mod is on my "over the winter to do" list... and after seeing it on yours, I want to do it even more. lol
Old 07-25-2013, 11:10 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Originally Posted by NOCTRNAL
That exact mod is on my "over the winter to do" list... and after seeing it on yours, I want to do it even more. lol
totally worth it. Was thinking of picking up one of those sets that dude in SoCal is stocking up but it seems like that thread was going in circles. Patience isn't one of my virtues when modding is involved.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:28 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Saw JR's interior today... mucho bueno!

And yes, does have a new car smell, hahaha!
Old 07-28-2013, 07:56 PM
Members

rims are sick man!!!! ive been seeing all these gold rims everywhere and im thinking about too!!!! but i got a black car! i want them in gold but like a deep gold! you should put gold accents on that car somewhere. help out the color of the rims.... white white white white and then boom!!!! GOLD haha looks good thought!!! props!
Old 07-28-2013, 08:09 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jtjr0313
rims are sick man!!!! ive been seeing all these gold rims everywhere and im thinking about too!!!! but i got a black car! i want them in gold but like a deep gold! you should put gold accents on that car somewhere. help out the color of the rims.... white white white white and then boom!!!! GOLD haha looks good thought!!! props!
Thanks bud. I don't plan on putting any gold on my car. I personally feel that the wheels don't really need any accent pieces and are meant to stand out alone. At least these ones. Yea, there's an endless amount of color variations you can choose for your gold setup. I was thinking of doing rose gold, but wasn't really feeling that.

Thanks again tho. Here's one of the many photos that as taken of my 5 at yesterday's Wekfest San Francisco autoshow. Check out link to the thread below if you want to see more pics.

Name:  1090944_484999498257182_1255679008_o_zpsedd37484.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  63.3 KB

https://5series.net/forums/meet-gree...y-27-a-134197/
Old 07-29-2013, 04:44 AM
New Members

My Ride: 535i XDrive

Car looks great at the show, did you win anything?

Also, wondering if you're thinking of doing the dash as well with the suede. That's what I'm thinking for mine, pretty much from the window to the top of the inlays.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:23 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 528xi

car looks amazing
Old 07-29-2013, 01:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i sport 6spd Sapphire Black/Tan

very sexy!
Old 07-29-2013, 10:22 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Tru5g
very sexy!
Thanks bud, haven't seen you on here in a while.

Originally Posted by Rgortex99
car looks amazing
Gracias

Originally Posted by NOCTRNAL
Car looks great at the show, did you win anything?

Also, wondering if you're thinking of doing the dash as well with the suede. That's what I'm thinking for mine, pretty much from the window to the top of the inlays.
I personally didn't win anything, but our team that showed (Speed Element) Won first place Vendor and First place Crew. Getting a spot in Wekfest is pretty tough, but Manu Gill, the owner of the Aristo Collection and O2Forged wheels had a decent amount of brass on his collar and was had all of us showcase teasers of his lineup. That ultra widebody M3, Black Ferrari and Jamie Liu's C63 and FRS were all rocking the Aristo lineup and I was rocking the 02Forged. They all took award home. Jamie rolls with Ranz and is a member of Heavy Hitters crew so she took best overall with one of her rides. (yea, she brought like 4 cars. LOL)

To answer your question regarding the dash. I'm not really sure. At the end of the day it will depend on cost and benefit. I'm going to start off with the seats and door panels. If I absolutely can't live without a redone dash I might consider it. Im pretty sure I'm going to get rid of my crappy wrap job I did on my interior pieces tho and replace them with legit CF or something custom wrapped in another material.

I know this is essentially the same shot, but here's another one for Jtjr0313. This showcases a lil bit more of the small details I'm keeping to compliment the gold wheels. As you can see, I had Simon color the back of the projector shroud/ lens in an orange to give it a little bit more of a flare. (wasn't really feeling a straight red that a lot of people are doing). Also, I purposely kept the eyebrow amber as well)

Name:  DSC_2075_zps792b6e8c.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  50.7 KB
Old 08-04-2013, 10:11 PM
Members

you got me thinking hard about gold rims..... just i got a black car... so im gonna have to go with a deep tone.... dang mo money mo money towards the economy...!!!

Quick Reply: New wheels finally mounted on!! Exterior Mods Complete… I think =P