E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New wheels finally mounted on!! Exterior Mods Complete… I think =P

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 01:54 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

It's just insane how many times you've transformed your car JR. Is this going to be it for a while?
Old 07-22-2013, 02:08 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 BMW 530I
Model Year: 530i

Lol, I'll give him six months to a year, max. Someone should customize a Transformer Badge for this car.

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
It's just insane how many times you've transformed your car JR. Is this going to be it for a while?
Old 07-22-2013, 02:41 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Yea, I think I've finally reached the point when I feel comfortable with the exterior. If a Wald front end pops up sometime down the road Im sure I'll pick it up. I still have every intention of purchasing an e60 M5 once I'm ready and if all goes well with my future job opportunities it's looking really good. Aiming for the rare breed of a 2010 low mileage model. I'm sure I'll track one down eventually.

Originally Posted by E60I
Lol, I'll give him six months to a year, max. Someone should customize a Transformer Badge for this car.
Funny you mention that since I've been searching endlessly for a cool custom badge to slap on. Jay over at Ranz can make anything you want for a custom fit. Just can't find something unique and not tacky that I prefer over the regular badge at the moment.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:24 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Originally Posted by devildawg712
All good brotha. Thanks tho. Not surprised you don't like the lights tho. I always wondered why you never bit the bullet on Orions, but I know there are still a handful of ppl that prefer the oem look versus the aftermarket rings even tho the V4's look dead on. If it's the lit fins you're not feeling than I can't help you on that one as I really love them. You're right tho, the front bumper really is aggressive which is one of the reasons why I was considering getting the WALD + OEM M5 front end. (probably still will eventually)

Im sure I'm lying when I say this but this is my last set of wheels and I really wanted something subtle and classic. To me, a 10 spoke is perfect and will never go out of style. Thanks for the compliments.
Yes, it's the fins in the headlights that I don't like. I would do the orions right away if I just had the confidence to start cutting the lights.

I'm dreaming of WALD as well .

- Antti -
Old 07-23-2013, 07:19 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Yea, I think I've finally reached the point when I feel comfortable with the exterior. If a Wald front end pops up sometime down the road Im sure I'll pick it up. I still have every intention of purchasing an e60 M5 once I'm ready and if all goes well with my future job opportunities it's looking really good. Aiming for the rare breed of a 2010 low mileage model. I'm sure I'll track one down eventually.
Originally Posted by Anzafin

- Antti -
If you haven't seen it already, you guys should look at the replica WALD bumper designed by John Morgan Evans. Not sure if he posted pics of it on his car on this forum but I know it's on M5Board.

JR, with all the money you spent, you could have gotten an M5 a while ago.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:06 AM
Senior Members

Yes, it's the fins in the headlights that I don't like. I would do the orions right away if I just had the confidence to start cutting the lights.

- Antti -

If you haven't seen it already, you guys should look at the replica WALD bumper designed by John Morgan Evans. Not sure if he posted pics of it on his car on this forum but I know it's on M5Board.

JR, with all the money you spent, you could have gotten an M5 a while ago.
I saw it and I'm not jockin' it as much as his old setup was. I am however waiting patiently for that crazy ass diffuser to finish up. I think it would go well with this loud ass 1m from end. LOL. Tony, I know you've always loved the Imola red interior. My interior guy here in Fremont is super legit and I told him that I'd try to spearhead his business into the e60 world if all goes well. His work's 2nd to none and currently have him starting on a project that will be finished bit by bit. Right now he's about done with my Alcantara headliner (no biggie to you since you have it already) but here's where I'm headed for interior.

I'll be moving towards one of these directions but I'm def. doing perforated leather for sure

Name:  6130149205_3bcd068a1f_b_zps9290c2a2.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  38.4 KB
Name:  6130150969_2993a83961_b_zpsbcb1a05c.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  26.4 KB
Name:  biglare_zps0c0b6eaa.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  41.8 KB
Name:  alcantaraheadliner_zpsbad8233c.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  47.4 KB
Name:  Headliner_zps2ce3f057.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  43.8 KB

Last edited by devildawg712; 07-23-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Senior Members

just finished my headliner, visors and pillars in black alcantara custom red stitching. EXTREMELY happy with the turnout. If you're Bay Area local and looking to refresh the interior of your E60 you need to check these guys out. I'm going to return shortly to take care of my interior and door panels. Options are limitless so Its so hard to decide.

Name:  970971_10151779865364669_615994500_n_zps1a7ee4b6.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  85.9 KB
Old 07-24-2013, 08:13 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: Alpine E60, '09 535i-Premium, Sport and Comfort Access PackageMods: Lux H8 V3 Angel Eyes, Weisslicht LED license plate lights, Interior LED lights, RPI Scoop, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED side markers & side reflectors, 35% tint all around, and a 3

just finished my headliner, visors and pillars in black alcantara custom red stitching. EXTREMELY happy with the turnout. If you're Bay Area local and looking to refresh the interior of your E60 you need to check these guys out. I'm going to return shortly to take care of my interior and door panels. Options are limitless so Its so hard to decide.

Damn I want to just fold that headliner around me like a blanket. It is going to look great.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:37 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

LOVING the interior mods !

- Antti -
Old 07-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Booyaazaa
Damn I want to just fold that headliner around me like a blanket. It is going to look great.
Thanks man. Car smells new now

LOVING the interior mods !

- Antti -
Thanks bud

Quick Reply: New wheels finally mounted on!! Exterior Mods Complete… I think =P