E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New Pulleys...WOW!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008 | 05:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by gregg2gs' post='686949' date='Oct 6 2008, 09:20 PM
Joe, he's an idiot.. It's the Ch part of his ChArmenian
No, it's the Armenian part. Sorry man. Armenians are idiots. Asians rule!
Old 10-06-2008 | 05:31 PM
Members

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='686781' date='Oct 6 2008, 06:37 PM
I recently purchased the RPI Pulleys from Trinity Autosport. I received them on Friday. I had them installed today. One word...AMAZING! There is no question this is the other best bang for your buck (Sprint Booster being the other . The one thing our cars lack is torque, especially on the low end. Well, this completely changes that. The car is totally different. It pulls with such force now. I even let my mechanic drive it and he has driven my car on a few occassions (He also happens to own an M3 and know's more about BMW's than most dealerships). He too, immediately said "wow!".

So with that, thank you Trinity/Joe!! I love the new pulleys. What a difference!!!

Now for the funny part...

As I exited the shop, I was behind a slow poke. As we made a left turn at the light, I moved around him, hit the M button and took off. I had too!!!! Hahahaha! Anyway, I started thinking about how there is normally a cop that hangs out at that corner where I turned and how I didn't bother to look this time. Well, low and behold, he was there. Sure enough, as I'm half way down the block, I decide to look in my rear view mirror and he pulls out. I then get caught at a red light and he just pulls up behind me, but doesn't turn his lights on. I look in my mirror and see him pointing for me to pull over. I wave and kindly oblige. Hahahaha!

He comes up to the window, asks me if I'm in a hurry (which I was...had to pick up the wife at her office tonight). He then proceeds to tell me my tint level is questionable, my insurance card has expired and I have no front plate. So let's see... That would be:

1) Wreckless Driving
2) No Insurance
3) Tint
4) No Front Plate

Wow dude I thought i was reklesss easy Tonto

LOL!!!!

He finally returns, hands me my stuff back, tells me to fax in my latest insurance card and hands me a ticket for my front plate. No moving violation ticket and no tint ticket. Ah yeah baby!

And that's the story of the day!

/C
Old 10-06-2008 | 05:31 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Dogs Ruv Tlucks!
Old 10-06-2008 | 05:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by gregg2gs' post='686962' date='Oct 6 2008, 09:31 PM
Dogs Ruv Tlucks!
Huh? Get outta here Queenie boy. Hahahaha!
Old 10-06-2008 | 05:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

calton honey.. your gonna get a big ticket one day... you are funny... crack me up! I LOVE IT!!!!!..... keep letting us know, the stories get funnier each time i hear them...lol..
Old 10-06-2008 | 06:08 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Originally Posted by melimel' post='686992' date='Oct 6 2008, 09:57 PM
calton honey.. your gonna get a big ticket one day... you are funny... crack me up! I LOVE IT!!!!!..... keep letting us know, the stories get funnier each time i hear them...lol..

Have u seen his face???? Oh my...
Old 10-06-2008 | 06:09 PM
Senior Members

oh...sorry Calton honey...bbbbahahahahhahaaa
Old 10-06-2008 | 06:12 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

hahaha well thats good you didnt get a moving violation. keep enjoying C
Old 10-06-2008 | 06:13 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60

That's lucky, C. You could've gotten a whole line of tickets! hehehe But yeah, cops tend to go easier on ya older folks (oops, me being mid-thirties counts as older too!) but college-age kids would have definitely ended with all the tickets plus a search of the vehicle for contraband!
Old 10-06-2008 | 06:16 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 535i- Steptronic Trans, Sirius Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, BMW Assist, Black Dakota Leather, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package

LOL!!! Calton, what is this your 3rd or 4th brush with law enforcement since you've gotten your car??? Did you factor in potential $$$ for fines and/or a good lawyer to fight tickets?