E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Mountain View Tire, Rancho Cucamonga - Great Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 545I SMG

Just thought I'd share my recent experience about Mountain View Tire (Goodyear) in Rancho Cucamonga. So here's the story...

I had two loose wheels that I bought from Joe @ TrinityAutosport (BTW Thank you Joe) that need to be wrapped with some tires I had so I decided to have this done while out during lunch. First, went to Americas Tire Co. and after standing in line for 10 minutes only to find they wouldn't get to mounting my wheels for a few hours I decided to go over to Mountian View Tire. As I showed up I was immediately relieved to be able to talk to Henry who was more than helpful. He told me they could have them done soon so I left the wheels and headed back to work to take care of a few things. I got a phone call from Henry later saying that they had scratched up one of the wheels during mounting and he immediately was apologetic and asked who I bought the wheels from. 10 minutes after the conversation I decided to go take a look at the scratch and met up with Henry who told me they would immediately take care of the situation and ended up ordering a new wheel for me. So today I get a call that the wheel came in and they mounted them up. I go over to their shop and Henry had me sign an invoice for $0.00 for the inconvenience then helped load the wheels in my car.

Let's just say I used to work for a custom automotive shop and these things happen. Although I was originally upset, Henry was a very upfront and honest guy that really made this situation nothing to be concerned with. All I have to say is that Henry's exceptional customer service and communication earned my future business and I would highly recommend anyone to use Henry's services.

A+ for Mountian View Tire in Rancho Cucamonga, CA off Masi Ave
Old 09-25-2009, 07:30 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E46 Looking to make the upgrade to the E60.

Wow! that is really impressive service!