E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

MAYBE Parting Out-Checking Interest in Buyers

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Modded 2010 Carbon Black M5 SMG and Modded 2008 Dinan 550i Sport

Originally Posted by Uzzle
Front lip still available?
No, sorry.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Senior Members

UPDATE:

I have purchased the M5 and I have decided to sell my car outright with mods installed. I already have a dealer who will pay good money for my car to just buy it form me if I don't have luck selling it in the meantime.

The only mod that I will possibly sell is the UUC short shifter. I will sell that if the ultimate buyer for my car does not want it. It is new in the box and never installed.

I also have an OEM M% trunk spoiler for sale in Carbon Black and will soon have another, also Carbon Black, once my Vorsteiner spoiler arrives for my M5.

I also have the OEM M-Technic side skirts in Carbon Black avail. pending that the buyer does not want them as a condition of the purchase. Currently, I am holding them for a member, we just have not discussed price. If you are interested, please let me know and I will put you second in line.

ALL other mods are unavailable.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:27 AM
Members

My Ride: 09 550i 6sp M-Tech. 18mm spacers rear, 8mm front. Dinan intake and Stage 2 tune. Tinted tails, M5 OEM lip spoiler. 08 Z4 3.0si Black on Black with Beige top. Removable hardtop. (Hers) 06 Volvo S60R Heavily Modded!! Gone and missed.

Originally Posted by ColdList
The only mod that I will possibly sell is the UUC short shifter. I will sell that if the ultimate buyer for my car does not want it. It is new in the box and never installed.
If the short shifter is still availiable and it'll fit my 09 550i 6sp, I'll take it. Let me know ur Paypal adress when ur sure.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:30 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

Originally Posted by ColdList
UPDATE:

I have purchased the M5 and I have decided to sell my car outright with mods installed. I already have a dealer who will pay good money for my car to just buy it form me if I don't have luck selling it in the meantime.
pics or it didnt happen
Old 08-14-2012, 09:51 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jasperxli
pics or it didnt happen
hahaha...didn't want to post pics til I modded it. have tons of stuff on order. looks like a darn pickup truck without the coilovers-lol!

Just installed RPI scoops and Eurocharged tune. Went out for first drive with tune, stomped on the gas from dead stop and I swear it would have burned the tires completely off if I hadn't let off the gas. Spins 2nd hard and barks 3rd. :-)

Will post more pics once properly modded.
Attached Thumbnails MAYBE Parting Out-Checking Interest in Buyers-dsc_0100.jpg   MAYBE Parting Out-Checking Interest in Buyers-dsc_0102.jpg   MAYBE Parting Out-Checking Interest in Buyers-dsc_0103.jpg   MAYBE Parting Out-Checking Interest in Buyers-dsc_0088.jpg   MAYBE Parting Out-Checking Interest in Buyers-dsc_0097.jpg  

MAYBE Parting Out-Checking Interest in Buyers-dsc_0095.jpg   MAYBE Parting Out-Checking Interest in Buyers-dsc_0113.jpg   MAYBE Parting Out-Checking Interest in Buyers-dsc_0114.jpg   MAYBE Parting Out-Checking Interest in Buyers-dsc_0117.jpg  
Old 08-14-2012, 09:54 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See Signature
Model Year: 2015
Engine: N55

Simply Amazing!!!! Congrats on the new ride and we are all definitely looking forward to your beast's transformation!!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

you traded in your 6mt for a smg?? smh smh . at least you got an m5 my buddy just picked up a 6mt e60 m5 and its super smooth!!
Old 08-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jasperxli
you traded in your 6mt for a smg?? smh smh . at least you got an m5 my buddy just picked up a 6mt e60 m5 and its super smooth!!
Man that SMG is amazing. I ha done in a 545i and I was pissed that I could not get it in my 550i. Don;t get me wrong, I am a "Driver" and I LOVE the 6M but in this M5 there is NO WAY I would pick the 6M. When you turn off DSC on the SMG it gives you an option of "6" in the shift speed. Running this with the car in 500 Sport mode you cannot imagine how fast it shifts. As good of a driver as I believe that I am, I could never shift as fast as the SMG. That is what it is designed for and why it was copied from F1 cars. LOVE IT!

And I didn't trade anything. I still have the 550i. (I am half-heartedly trying to sell it. I love that car)
Old 08-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jjsigpi
Simply Amazing!!!! Congrats on the new ride and we are all definitely looking forward to your beast's transformation!!
Tnanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am like a kid in a candy shop waiting for the UPS guy to arrive every day. This week I am expecting:

CKS coilover
Vorsteiner front flippers
Vorsteiner rear decklid spoiler
Vorsteiner rear CF diffuser
RPI GT exhaust

Can't wait to get this baby lowered, get the exterior mods added and get that damn license plate off the front and the bumper sprayed. I am probably having the Vorsteiner flippers molded into the bumper at that time too.

Like I said, with the Eurocharged tune she FLIES already so now it's looks and sound.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:17 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

siiiick

Quick Reply: MAYBE Parting Out-Checking Interest in Buyers