E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

KSport Coilovers - Another Review

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 09:52 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

That looks sweet man!
Old 06-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At least Melvin made an impact on the installation. . Me? Seem to recall walking around, feeling out of place and getting in the way, added to the cluter of taking heads and snatched a corona off your stash.

Nice drop bro , cant wait until I get that 'feels like a new car' warm and fuizzy ...when my stock suspension needs replacing.

You lot are a 'bad influence' b/c I m done with modding .....It was nice to meet you guys nonetheless
Old 06-25-2010, 10:11 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i SMG, 35% Tint, LED Angel Eyes

Thanks for all the 's fellas!

So, day 3 of riding on KSports and I am noticing that they are settling in nicely. I drove it into work today on purpose (I usually take the train in) just to test out all the rough spots on the freeway to compare to the stock setup. All the bouncy/floaty spots on my commute route were gobbled up with ease and compliancy. Aside from the great ride, I must have gotten a dozen looks on the way.

If anyone is thinking Eibach/Bilstein/Koni combo upgrades or KW/JIC set up, you should definitely contemplate this set up and save a lot of $$$ in the process.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by G530
At least Melvin made an impact on the installation. . Me? Seem to recall walking around, feeling out of place and getting in the way, added to the cluter of taking heads and snatched a corona off your stash.

Nice drop bro , cant wait until I get that 'feels like a new car' warm and fuizzy ...when my stock suspension needs replacing.

You lot are a 'bad influence' b/c I m done with modding .....It was nice to meet you guys nonetheless

Your car is still relatively new so hopefully you will get lot more miles out of your stock suspension. You didn't need to feel out of place, we are all one in the common interest of caring what we drive.

This forum is definitely hazardess to your wallet's health!!! And yet, I find it hard to stay away.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:26 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Jason, car looks great The drop is PERFECT!!! (makes me want to lower my fronts a little more
thanks for the kind words guys, was glad to help out - would be glad to help ut any other members too for a small fee
Old 06-25-2010, 10:40 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i sport 6spd Sapphire Black/Tan

very nice!
Old 06-25-2010, 11:08 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

if anyone is interested i only have 1 set left in the shipment coming in next week. when that's gone you'll have to wait 2-3 weeks again.

michael
acute performance
Old 06-25-2010, 12:46 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pjinca
Jason, car looks great The drop is PERFECT!!! (makes me want to lower my fronts a little more
thanks for the kind words guys, was glad to help out - would be glad to help ut any other members too for a small fee
Thanks John.
The fronts are settling a bit more as drive now so I have to go home and adjust the passenger side a bit lower so that it evens out.

I speak from experience when I say, although it isn't back-breaking work, the install takes quite a bit of brawn and brains. Not to mention proper tools. I was quoted a good amount of $$$ for the install even from an indy shop which works on BMWs all the time. John is more than justified in charging a nominal fee for the install. In fact, I was so grateful that he helped out on mine, I told him I was indebted and he had to let me do something for him in return. John will never tell but he knows what I am talking about! Make no mistake, I WILL hook a brother up the first chance I get!!!

My garage is your garage John. Thanks again.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:47 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
if anyone is interested i only have 1 set left in the shipment coming in next week. when that's gone you'll have to wait 2-3 weeks again.

michael
acute performance
Get in on this people. The wait is PAINFUL~~~~
Old 06-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by toyota2bmw
In fact, I was so grateful that he helped out on mine, I told him I was indebted and he had to let me do something for him in return. John will never tell but he knows what I am talking about!

Originally Posted by toyota2bmw
It was PAINFUL~~~~

O.M.G...

Quick Reply: KSport Coilovers - Another Review