E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

HELLP BMW E60 MIRO 935 WHEELS !!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Anzafin
[/b]

I mean this:

1) Go to your wheel shop
2) Lift the car up
3) Let the air out of the tire
4) ROTATE THE TIRE ON WHEEL 180°!!!
Attachment 105169
5) Inflate the tires
6) Rebalance (Make sure your wheel mechanic puts weights on inner ring and outer ring on the wheel)
Attachment 105170
7) Put wheels back and go driving.

I can remember my replica wheels were balanced WITH the hubcentric rings on.

Ok i understand now and i need to rotate bought 2 the front tires on wheels ? if i remmeber now when i install this new wheels the mechanic tell me he find a front tires rotate or switch i dont remmeber exactly!!! thnks im gone try
Old 05-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Members

[/b]

I mean this:

1) Go to your wheel shop
2) Lift the car up
3) Let the air out of the tire
4) ROTATE THE TIRE ON WHEEL 180°!!!
Attachment 105169
5) Inflate the tires
6) Rebalance (Make sure your wheel mechanic puts weights on inner ring and outer ring on the wheel)
Attachment 105170
7) Put wheels back and go driving.

I can remember my replica wheels were balanced WITH the hubcentric rings on.

I check right now my car tires and i have the weights inner and outer!!!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Ok.

I hope you get it fixed.
If some of the wheels or tires is not round, that wobble can not usually be balanced 100% away.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Members

Ok.

I hope you get it fixed.
If some of the wheels or tires is not round, that wobble can not usually be balanced 100% away.

but i need to rotate all 4? or just the front?? you want to say if the tires is not round and if somnthing its wrong with the wheels i can not balance the wheels with the tires rotate at 180????

thnks
Old 05-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Well, if they are BADLY out of round (wheels or tires), it can be that they can not be balanced, but...

I used to have replica wheels that caused vibration. I tried many times to rebalance them. Then we (me + mechanic) noticed, that the tire had about 2mm wobble when we spinned the wheel in balancing machine. So, we thought that the "high spot" of the tire was in the same place where the "high spot" of the wheel was. This was the case with two tires! Then we rotated the tire 180° on the wheel (both of them of course) and rebalanced them --> everything was 100% ok.

So, when going to your mechanic, put one wheel spinning on the balancing machine and carefully try to look if the tire wobbles. If it does, then you know you have to rotate the tire. Then take the second wheel and go on... I think you should check all four wheels this way and I am pretty sure you will see the wobble if it's there. Then rotate and rebalance all the tires that wobble.

Ok?
Old 05-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Members

Well, if they are BADLY out of round (wheels or tires), it can be that they can not be balanced, but...

I used to have replica wheels that caused vibration. I tried many times to rebalance them. Then we (me + mechanic) noticed, that the tire had about 2mm wobble when we spinned the wheel in balancing machine. So, we thought that the "high spot" of the tire was in the same place where the "high spot" of the wheel was. This was the case with two tires! Then we rotated the tire 180° on the wheel (both of them of course) and rebalanced them --> everything was 100% ok.

So, when going to your mechanic, put one wheel spinning on the balancing machine and carefully try to look if the tire wobbles. If it does, then you know you have to rotate the tire. Then take the second wheel and go on... I think you should check all four wheels this way and I am pretty sure you will see the wobble if it's there. Then rotate and rebalance all the tires that wobble.

Ok?

My friend thnks a lot for your hellp,im gone do the same like you say and i let you know,right now i order a new hub centric rings because on mine are aluminium ones and i hear are not realy good and some people on this forum sugest me the polycarbones one and i hear about this rings are the best and rezolv more vibration! wha i recive them im gone go to install them and to check all the tires and the wheels with hunter machine and i let you know!!!

Thnks one more time for your hellp i wish me to to fix this issues believe me and im ready to spend a lot if aniwai i dont rezolv with this now!!

thnks
Old 05-13-2010, 02:45 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by seru788
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!!!!!!

IM GONE SWITCH THE FRONT WHEELS BECAUSE THE TIRES I CAN NOT SWITCH THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE ROTATION POSITION ,I ORDER THIS HUB CENTRAL RINGS AND IM GOME MAKE THE BALANCE WITH HUNTER MACHINE AND IF ITS THE SAME ,I TRY TO CHANGE EVRETHING: TIRES,FRONT LOWER ARMS WITH BUSHINGS THE FRONT STRUTS AND MAKE THE DEALERSHIP ALINGEMENT AND IF ITS THE SAME,I DONT KNOW

ANIWAY THNKS ALL OF YOUU FOR YOURS OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ARE THE BUR CENTRIC RINGS ORDERED NOW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-W...ht_6163wt_1165
take hub centric rings out and see what happens... when i had miro i didnt need hub centric rings
Old 05-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Members

Originally Posted by monsterj34
take hub centric rings out and see what happens... when i had miro i didnt need hub centric rings

when i recive the miro wheels i recive them without the hub rings because the seller he forget to send them with the wheels and i drive the car without this rings and the vibration its was like a sheet ,and after two days i recive the rings and the vibration its was more slide but the problem its when i balance the wheels i balance without the rings on them and i want to try right now to balance them with the rings on it!!

thnks for your sugestion!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530iA 04

What`s a SolarThing under windscreen?
Old 05-18-2010, 12:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

I don't have any rings on mine, they are not needed.

Quick Reply: HELLP BMW E60 MIRO 935 WHEELS !!!!!!!!