E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Hamman body kit replica?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 10:40 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

Originally Posted by 525iSE' post='330705' date='Sep 4 2006, 01:31 PM
Iceman, no disrespect to you or anyone else. But there are so many classified ads selling replicas on the classifieds forums, how come no one is giving the seller a hard time. He's selling the replicas directly and for sure making a profit. If everyone feels so wrongly for replicas, lets come to an agreement that no replica parts shall be sold on this forum, therefore making this forum not support replicas. If the moderators are not commenting on some replicas and only commenting on others, I feel like its unfair for the members if they want to buy other replicas. Just a thought. So if we're going through with this ban thing, I say we ban all members selling replica anything, and all post regarding replicas shall be erased and the poster be warned not to sell or ask for replicas. Thanks. Just trying to make a point. I just don't see that its fair that ats77 comment on one replica and Iceman (again no offense or disrespect) step in a talk about the terms we agree to. Please check the Classifieds part, and please comment on all the replicas sale going on there too.
from my side: I do not support replica parts anymore thats why that tread never kept going.
and fyi, I did not sell not even one up to now. I only sell Oem Bmw and high end aftermarket parts.
and agree with 525iSE.

best regards,
Tony
Old 09-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Contributors

Thanks Tony. I also do not support Replica Parts, but I can understand why people turn to it. I'm just trying to get everyone's rides looking good, whether its with or without replicas, just because I don't support doesn't mean I have to make others feel the same way. Cheers...
Old 09-04-2006, 11:04 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 525iSE' post='330743' date='Sep 4 2006, 02:57 PM
Thanks Tony. I also do not support Replica Parts, but I can understand why people turn to it. I'm just trying to get everyone's rides looking good, whether its with or without replicas, just because I don't support doesn't mean I have to make others feel the same way. Cheers...

Hey no problem at all , youre right lets monitor from now any illegal sales or any kind
activity that might lead to replica sales...

ps: there are tons of them on ebay though

cheers.
Tony.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:11 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='330746' date='Sep 5 2006, 02:04 AM
Hey no problem at all , youre right lets monitor from now any illegal sales or any kind
activity that might lead to replica sales...

ps: there are tons of them on ebay though

cheers.
Tony.
Yup. If we're gonna stop one sale. Lets stop all sales on the FORUM at least. Its a start.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 525iSE' post='330751' date='Sep 4 2006, 03:11 PM
Yup. If we're gonna stop one sale. Lets stop all sales on the FORUM at least. Its a start.

you mean the replica sales correct?

best regards.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Contributors

yes the replica sales..
Old 09-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: MY RIDE is DA real .-) HAMANN 5 aka BLACK MAMBA born on 16/06/2005/delivered on 05/08/2005 as following: 530dA (steptronic), Black II (JET), leather Dakota auburn black, mapple trim, head-up display, dynamic drive, active steering, adaptive xenon headlights (auto levelling) with headlight washers, alarm, comfort seats with massage function, advanced A/C, big compartment armrest, aux-in, MP3, Logic 7, Radio PRO, CD in-dash+cd changer, power rear sunshades, rear airbags, park distance control, auto dimming folding mirrors, smoking package, shiny shadow line (individual), fold down rear seats, ski bag, sport suspension, run flats on �116-style� rims (Good Year NCT5+), cup holders, debadged, fire extinguishers, additional permanent power outlet, BMW coat hanger, trunk release button (installed by Hobi), GPS tracking device and a big thx 2 Iceman. Mods done: � Authentic HAMANN FRONT APRON Including ellipsoid fog lights Item-No.: 10 060 110 � Authentic HAMANN REAR SPOILER Item-No.: 10 060 130, � Authentic HAMANN HAMANN ALUMINIUM PEDALS For cars with manual gearbox Item-No.: 80 099 100 81,00 For cars with automatic transmission Item-No.: 80 099 120 � Authentic HAMANN FOOT REST In aluminium For left-hand drive vehicles Item No. : 80 099 122 � Authentic HAMANN HAND-BRAKE LEVER In aluminium For left- and right-hand drive cars Item No. : 80 099 216 � Authentic HAMANN Idrive of alu (sorry this is the only one in the World) but you can have it in carbon fiber , � Authentic HAMANN EXCLUSIVE FLOORMAT SET In black with HAMANN logo in silver For left-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 120 For right-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 � Authentic HAMANN COVER FOR OIL FILLER CAP In aluminium Item-No.: 80 099 117 � Authentic HAMANN SPORT REAR MUFFLER 4 TAILPIPES Sport rear muffler with four round stainless-steel tailpipes ( � 76mm ) Item-No.: 50 060 111 � Authentic HAMANN new add-on for M pack rear with diffusor for quad pipes -AVAILABLE NOW (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=30630&st=0#entry332409) � ///M steering wheel w Pegasus logo (this will be also changed to three spoke sports) � ///M pack rear � HAMANN ECU upgrade 265 HP 608 Nm. most improtant: �real and working like a charm forumsbuy real LED tails and PIAA 4700k fogs!!! for HAMANN full front apron you need H3 � CustomAngels, Angel Eyes Brighter than stocks 10X, WHITE & (REd for shows). � Authentic HAMANN LIGHT-ALLOY WHEELS DESIGN EDITION RACE 20" Ultra-light forged 3-pieced light-alloy wheel, Cross-spoke-design,Spider in black, titanium, screwing,polished flange DIMENSIONS : 9.0 J x 20 FA Item No.: 91 207 315 10.5 J x 20 only RA Item No.: 91 207 625 Recommended 20" Complete Wheel Set DESIGN EDITION RACE I went with most aggressive Combination A.10 FA 9.0 J x 20 / RA 10.5 J x 20 with tires: FA 245/30 ZR 20 / RA 285/25 ZR 20 � Authentic HAMANN LOWERING KIT 4 progressive sport springs Lowering by approx. 40 mm FA, 20 mm RA Item-No.: 20 060 125 � Authentic HAMANN TIRE - PRESSURE CHECK SENSOR SYSTEM � Authentic HAMANN SIDE SILLS Item-No.: 10 060 120 � Authentic HAMANN REAL CF ROOF SPOLIER Item-No.: 10 060 235 � Authentic HAMANN AIRBAG SPORT STEERING WHEEL 3-SPOKE Three-spoke design w their SMG paddles (For assembly O.E. airbag in exchange) � Authentic HAMANN sports mirrors (all functions) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E60.net Clings Still to do list;-): � Our Hobi's camera system from : ww.switchchange.com). � Individual leather interior (auburn+auburn alcantara)... and drive with sheer drivin' pleasure ... until 2009/2010 F10 comes or E60 possibly a 540d V8 diesel early in 2009 badly juiced!

Ok guys, seems that you do not get it at all. This is is the last I am going to write here on this topic. But hey let's try to be adult and understand things.

Iceman is admin, please respect him, and with your 19 years I would really think what you say here that more than 6000 members can read, and also hundreds who are lurking.

Listen guys, I do not care what you do, I did a favour,that I delivered you a message which was for the sake of all of you.
Second, sorry there you blew it man, as I am a lawyer besides other things, and sorry you like Philosophy, Literature, Politics, visible you are young and that is cool but hey you got NO clue on what is COPY RIGHT do you believe me that in Thailand you also have your own pattents and so on.
Who cares about bull$hittin' of ACS replicas, Hartge etc. They seemed that until today did not care about that. The company who has more than 20 years of continous developments and research sells top quality product that are according to high safety standards, WorldWide.

You are not related with anybody, etc...bla-bla, who said that you are??? Nobody, but you just do not get it, I will not teach you, there are others who can, if you think this is against you, you are much too younger than we thought.

This was for your own sake and others. Hey man, you think you confess here, that you just help others get replicas. Ok, that is promoting fake stuff, in public on the internet, and you even have your email in your profile!??? pitou_s@hotmail.com So do not blame me or others who try to help you, and you still you do not get it.
Philophosy is a nice thing, but what you try to do here, and getting some fellow members with you is what Iceman told you, promoting in public man, the fake, shit stuff not safe, etc.

Look which company sells for what price is not my or your decision. I also paid the money for it, you know why, as in whole Benelux and also back home at the moment this is the only one with HAMANN front. It costs more as M pack, than do not buy it. There line's goal is to be exclusive and individual. Many of you said do not like the M pack, it is too popular, see this was my reason to order stock car and not the cheaper whole pack, than we wanted something else. I wait for wheels more than 1,5 years and will wait more if I have to spare. No body forced you if you cannot.

But look man at the age of 19 you have an E60 no matter what engine, that is an expensive car, and then you have '07 Mercedes Benz CLK, '00 Toyota Land Cruiser, '05 Honda CR-V, so what does that couple thousand $????

It is not about you but you instead of saying, hey guys sorry I did not know, I did not wanted anything wrong, you start your own philosophy of protecting crime, believe it or not you can buy fake watches, fake parts, fake rims and all, this Forum is not the tool for protecting us from these. But than do not be so "clever" to confess here, if the member look for fake shits, I help them get it. You know is like I do not sell dope, but I tell you where to get it, get it? You will be also in a deep *****.

For the last time my friend, I do not care what you say, what others say, this is not to this forums, but if a legitimate company is not in favour and they do not frieghtened you, just sent a normal, decent message, and you start a fight to stop all sales, NO MY FRIEND, only ADMIN:Lomag and das could do. I am sure they will not.
At this point I send you a message, last time: this was not to offend you or anybody, but you should really think of this, and not act like a child and than make fights and "riots" here, we do not need it and never let it.

Please feel free to post anything you like, I will NOT respond, as do not really care. Cheers and hope you understand or study a bit law. Your friendly pal-not in a cynical way, but you think what you want-for me this story ends here.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Contributors

Cool man. Let it end. Sorry guys, as ats77 said, replicas are not the way to go. It looks like I can't be helping you guys out. and to iceman, sorry if I've offended you in any way, and same to you ats77. To me, I just feel like, poeple are entitled to their needs, so if my help makes me some sort of criminal then I guess I won't be doing that and thanks for letting me know. I am only 19 and I got years to learn. As far as I'm concern, I got no replica parts on my car and nobody really cares much about this. I just say what I felt. Anyways, everything is cool. No offense taken. Cheers...
Old 09-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: MY RIDE is DA real .-) HAMANN 5 aka BLACK MAMBA born on 16/06/2005/delivered on 05/08/2005 as following: 530dA (steptronic), Black II (JET), leather Dakota auburn black, mapple trim, head-up display, dynamic drive, active steering, adaptive xenon headlights (auto levelling) with headlight washers, alarm, comfort seats with massage function, advanced A/C, big compartment armrest, aux-in, MP3, Logic 7, Radio PRO, CD in-dash+cd changer, power rear sunshades, rear airbags, park distance control, auto dimming folding mirrors, smoking package, shiny shadow line (individual), fold down rear seats, ski bag, sport suspension, run flats on �116-style� rims (Good Year NCT5+), cup holders, debadged, fire extinguishers, additional permanent power outlet, BMW coat hanger, trunk release button (installed by Hobi), GPS tracking device and a big thx 2 Iceman. Mods done: � Authentic HAMANN FRONT APRON Including ellipsoid fog lights Item-No.: 10 060 110 � Authentic HAMANN REAR SPOILER Item-No.: 10 060 130, � Authentic HAMANN HAMANN ALUMINIUM PEDALS For cars with manual gearbox Item-No.: 80 099 100 81,00 For cars with automatic transmission Item-No.: 80 099 120 � Authentic HAMANN FOOT REST In aluminium For left-hand drive vehicles Item No. : 80 099 122 � Authentic HAMANN HAND-BRAKE LEVER In aluminium For left- and right-hand drive cars Item No. : 80 099 216 � Authentic HAMANN Idrive of alu (sorry this is the only one in the World) but you can have it in carbon fiber , � Authentic HAMANN EXCLUSIVE FLOORMAT SET In black with HAMANN logo in silver For left-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 120 For right-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 � Authentic HAMANN COVER FOR OIL FILLER CAP In aluminium Item-No.: 80 099 117 � Authentic HAMANN SPORT REAR MUFFLER 4 TAILPIPES Sport rear muffler with four round stainless-steel tailpipes ( � 76mm ) Item-No.: 50 060 111 � Authentic HAMANN new add-on for M pack rear with diffusor for quad pipes -AVAILABLE NOW (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=30630&st=0#entry332409) � ///M steering wheel w Pegasus logo (this will be also changed to three spoke sports) � ///M pack rear � HAMANN ECU upgrade 265 HP 608 Nm. most improtant: �real and working like a charm forumsbuy real LED tails and PIAA 4700k fogs!!! for HAMANN full front apron you need H3 � CustomAngels, Angel Eyes Brighter than stocks 10X, WHITE & (REd for shows). � Authentic HAMANN LIGHT-ALLOY WHEELS DESIGN EDITION RACE 20" Ultra-light forged 3-pieced light-alloy wheel, Cross-spoke-design,Spider in black, titanium, screwing,polished flange DIMENSIONS : 9.0 J x 20 FA Item No.: 91 207 315 10.5 J x 20 only RA Item No.: 91 207 625 Recommended 20" Complete Wheel Set DESIGN EDITION RACE I went with most aggressive Combination A.10 FA 9.0 J x 20 / RA 10.5 J x 20 with tires: FA 245/30 ZR 20 / RA 285/25 ZR 20 � Authentic HAMANN LOWERING KIT 4 progressive sport springs Lowering by approx. 40 mm FA, 20 mm RA Item-No.: 20 060 125 � Authentic HAMANN TIRE - PRESSURE CHECK SENSOR SYSTEM � Authentic HAMANN SIDE SILLS Item-No.: 10 060 120 � Authentic HAMANN REAL CF ROOF SPOLIER Item-No.: 10 060 235 � Authentic HAMANN AIRBAG SPORT STEERING WHEEL 3-SPOKE Three-spoke design w their SMG paddles (For assembly O.E. airbag in exchange) � Authentic HAMANN sports mirrors (all functions) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E60.net Clings Still to do list;-): � Our Hobi's camera system from : ww.switchchange.com). � Individual leather interior (auburn+auburn alcantara)... and drive with sheer drivin' pleasure ... until 2009/2010 F10 comes or E60 possibly a 540d V8 diesel early in 2009 badly juiced!

Originally Posted by 525iSE' post='330805' date='Sep 4 2006, 11:22 PM
Cool man. Let it end. Sorry guys, as ats77 said, replicas are not the way to go. It looks like I can't be helping you guys out. and to iceman, sorry if I've offended you in any way, and same to you ats77. To me, I just feel like, poeple are entitled to their needs, so if my help makes me some sort of criminal then I guess I won't be doing that and thanks for letting me know. I am only 19 and I got years to learn. As far as I'm concern, I got no replica parts on my car and nobody really cares much about this. I just say what I felt. Anyways, everything is cool. No offense taken. Cheers...
Hi mate, sure now we are all cool and this is the est community on the net, spec. on E60 . We are not offended and you never was, happy to see that you seems to be now on the right track and see things from a different view. All we wanted to say is not to use not authentic parts so you respect law and other people. That way the individuality and exclusivity can be maintened on the market which is for the sake of all of us. ...and this is from all the guys who discused it here, we are of course friends all here.

ps. HAMANN company makes no mass products, but for us Forum guys, they know some of us, so will do some nice sales here, stay tuned and then more of you can have the feel of being different from others.

CASE CLOSED
Old 09-06-2006, 12:35 AM
Members

Originally Posted by ats77' post='330608' date='Sep 4 2006, 01:57 PM
guys, guys, true, I am not working for them, just their one of biggest. As I am a member of this Forums like you here, I am nice and I share with you a message, if you are doing this "the company" may not be particulary happy (OTW how would you like if you do something, and people steal that).This however I never understand, ok you do not wanna pay for some things which ment to be exclusive and individual ok. But this is not the way, people with 60k+ cars do. And what is with safety and quality issues? Do you like fake Armani and Rolex??? I do not, that is not the way, hey it is like putting the M 5 badge on a 520d
Your business guys, but for your info, I wanted you to know that some other members already sent "the companies" concerned posts like this and they all can see it.
Would be better to skip the good deal mates
So dear forum members stop buying copied parts and no advertising here of fake stuff, or do you want HAMANN to launch a "brand piracy" action! ??? u can call me whatever u feel, btw was not me who informed them but I informed you now, that is it. Do you think, they and others including BMW AG and NA is not "lurking" our site, you are wrong, just ask admin Believe me I only wanted to help you, the rest is for you to decide!
I don't get it ... quality of OEM is always better then replica (wheels, body kit, ...)
If you buy a car of several thousand euros ($$$$) why looking for the fake thing ... but hey ... everyone's free how much money they spend on their car and if they put some look a like rubish ...

Quick Reply: Hamman body kit replica?