E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Hamman body kit replica?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 10:00 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 530 JET BLACK, PREMIUM AND SPORT PACKAGE, REAR FOLD DOWN SEATS.

im also intrested
Old 09-04-2006, 01:34 AM
Contributors

Ok i got it for 2000 without paint for entire kit. Front, Back, sideskirt, and many a few others, I wasn't really listening after I hear 2000 for the whole kit. But for the original it was about 5000+. Still interested? This is without paint and WITH Fog lamp. If we can get about 10 people, maybe I can get the price lowered even more. Please let me know if you're interested.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:40 AM
Contributors

For those who are interested and serious about this deal, PM me, I can probably get it lower if we do get a lot of kits. Its 2000 + Shipping if only one person is getting it. If more then lower. Start a GB or something. I can manage over here. Thanks.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: MY RIDE is DA real .-) HAMANN 5 aka BLACK MAMBA born on 16/06/2005/delivered on 05/08/2005 as following: 530dA (steptronic), Black II (JET), leather Dakota auburn black, mapple trim, head-up display, dynamic drive, active steering, adaptive xenon headlights (auto levelling) with headlight washers, alarm, comfort seats with massage function, advanced A/C, big compartment armrest, aux-in, MP3, Logic 7, Radio PRO, CD in-dash+cd changer, power rear sunshades, rear airbags, park distance control, auto dimming folding mirrors, smoking package, shiny shadow line (individual), fold down rear seats, ski bag, sport suspension, run flats on �116-style� rims (Good Year NCT5+), cup holders, debadged, fire extinguishers, additional permanent power outlet, BMW coat hanger, trunk release button (installed by Hobi), GPS tracking device and a big thx 2 Iceman. Mods done: � Authentic HAMANN FRONT APRON Including ellipsoid fog lights Item-No.: 10 060 110 � Authentic HAMANN REAR SPOILER Item-No.: 10 060 130, � Authentic HAMANN HAMANN ALUMINIUM PEDALS For cars with manual gearbox Item-No.: 80 099 100 81,00 For cars with automatic transmission Item-No.: 80 099 120 � Authentic HAMANN FOOT REST In aluminium For left-hand drive vehicles Item No. : 80 099 122 � Authentic HAMANN HAND-BRAKE LEVER In aluminium For left- and right-hand drive cars Item No. : 80 099 216 � Authentic HAMANN Idrive of alu (sorry this is the only one in the World) but you can have it in carbon fiber , � Authentic HAMANN EXCLUSIVE FLOORMAT SET In black with HAMANN logo in silver For left-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 120 For right-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 � Authentic HAMANN COVER FOR OIL FILLER CAP In aluminium Item-No.: 80 099 117 � Authentic HAMANN SPORT REAR MUFFLER 4 TAILPIPES Sport rear muffler with four round stainless-steel tailpipes ( � 76mm ) Item-No.: 50 060 111 � Authentic HAMANN new add-on for M pack rear with diffusor for quad pipes -AVAILABLE NOW (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=30630&st=0#entry332409) � ///M steering wheel w Pegasus logo (this will be also changed to three spoke sports) � ///M pack rear � HAMANN ECU upgrade 265 HP 608 Nm. most improtant: �real and working like a charm forumsbuy real LED tails and PIAA 4700k fogs!!! for HAMANN full front apron you need H3 � CustomAngels, Angel Eyes Brighter than stocks 10X, WHITE & (REd for shows). � Authentic HAMANN LIGHT-ALLOY WHEELS DESIGN EDITION RACE 20" Ultra-light forged 3-pieced light-alloy wheel, Cross-spoke-design,Spider in black, titanium, screwing,polished flange DIMENSIONS : 9.0 J x 20 FA Item No.: 91 207 315 10.5 J x 20 only RA Item No.: 91 207 625 Recommended 20" Complete Wheel Set DESIGN EDITION RACE I went with most aggressive Combination A.10 FA 9.0 J x 20 / RA 10.5 J x 20 with tires: FA 245/30 ZR 20 / RA 285/25 ZR 20 � Authentic HAMANN LOWERING KIT 4 progressive sport springs Lowering by approx. 40 mm FA, 20 mm RA Item-No.: 20 060 125 � Authentic HAMANN TIRE - PRESSURE CHECK SENSOR SYSTEM � Authentic HAMANN SIDE SILLS Item-No.: 10 060 120 � Authentic HAMANN REAL CF ROOF SPOLIER Item-No.: 10 060 235 � Authentic HAMANN AIRBAG SPORT STEERING WHEEL 3-SPOKE Three-spoke design w their SMG paddles (For assembly O.E. airbag in exchange) � Authentic HAMANN sports mirrors (all functions) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E60.net Clings Still to do list;-): � Our Hobi's camera system from : ww.switchchange.com). � Individual leather interior (auburn+auburn alcantara)... and drive with sheer drivin' pleasure ... until 2009/2010 F10 comes or E60 possibly a 540d V8 diesel early in 2009 badly juiced!

guys, guys, true, I am not working for them, just their one of biggest. As I am a member of this Forums like you here, I am nice and I share with you a message, if you are doing this "the company" may not be particulary happy (OTW how would you like if you do something, and people steal that).This however I never understand, ok you do not wanna pay for some things which ment to be exclusive and individual ok. But this is not the way, people with 60k+ cars do. And what is with safety and quality issues? Do you like fake Armani and Rolex??? I do not, that is not the way, hey it is like putting the M 5 badge on a 520d
Your business guys, but for your info, I wanted you to know that some other members already sent "the companies" concerned posts like this and they all can see it.
Would be better to skip the good deal mates
So dear forum members stop buying copied parts and no advertising here of fake stuff, or do you want HAMANN to launch a "brand piracy" action! ??? u can call me whatever u feel, btw was not me who informed them but I informed you now, that is it. Do you think, they and others including BMW AG and NA is not "lurking" our site, you are wrong, just ask admin Believe me I only wanted to help you, the rest is for you to decide!
Old 09-04-2006, 05:08 AM
Contributors

I got no connections to fake parts whatsoever, its just so readily available here, and members ask for them, so I just help them out. FYI, I'm not making any money off of this deal at all. As other forum member may have noticed, I volunteer to help with parts when they ask for if I know of any, just because I want to help fellow E60 owners out, not to promote piracy and make a quick buck. If you ask Sam a fellow owner in Thailand, I met with him twice, both times giving him advices and opnions on things, and helping him install stuff. So if you're going to put a ban on piracy or watever, its not my problem, I'm not involved in any sort of piracy company watsoever. Just FYI. and other members who want these parts, I will still help you if you need it. There are so many people on the Classifieds forum selling replicas ACS Kits, etc. maybe someone should comment there too.

Replicas are made because poeple who want the same look, doesn't feel like they should be paying 5000 a kit, but are willing to pay less for wat they get. I'm 100% sure that everyone knows that replicas are not anywhere as good as the real one, and they pick the replica choice because some don't have any other choice, some just want the look, poeple are free to choose less quality for a cheaper price, thats their right. I also understand that companies also work very hard to provide good designs for our cars and I respect that its just that some people can't afford to buy their parts.

So for the last time, I'm not in any shop or manufacturer of replicas, its just the replicas are so readily available in Thailand, and I do not mind helping forum members out if they need help. Recently I've met Sam, he can vouch for me that I do intern just help fellow owners for no benefits of my own other than knowledge of the car. If anyone still need help getting these parts, and if its ok with the admins, etc, I'm willing to help. Cheers
Old 09-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Guys...

Product Piracy is illegal.

Everyone that purchases stuff that he knows it is illegal is supporting a crime.
If you are associated with the person that is selling illegal replicas or not doesn't matter, nor does it matter if you make any money with it or not.

I just want to remind everybody to the following, we've all had agreed to:

Registration Terms & Rules
In order to proceed, you must agree to the following:

Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

I have read, understood and agree to these rules and conditions

Thanks for taking the time to read the above agreement again and thinking about it.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='330691' date='Sep 4 2006, 11:53 PM
Guys...

Product Piracy is illegal.
Everyone that purchases stuff that he knows it is illegal is supporting a crime.
If you are associated with the person that is selling illegal replicas or not doesn't matter, nor does it matter if you make any money with it or not.

I just want to remind everybody to the following, we've all had agreed to:

Thanks for taking the time to read the above agreement again and thinking about it.
Iceman, no disrespect to you or anyone else. But there are so many classified ads selling replicas on the classifieds forums, how come no one is giving the seller a hard time. He's selling the replicas directly and for sure making a profit. If everyone feels so wrongly for replicas, lets come to an agreement that no replica parts shall be sold on this forum, therefore making this forum not support replicas. If the moderators are not commenting on some replicas and only commenting on others, I feel like its unfair for the members if they want to buy other replicas. Just a thought. So if we're going through with this ban thing, I say we ban all members selling replica anything, and all post regarding replicas shall be erased and the poster be warned not to sell or ask for replicas. Thanks. Just trying to make a point. I just don't see that its fair that ats77 comment on one replica and Iceman (again no offense or disrespect) step in a talk about the terms we agree to. Please check the Classifieds part, and please comment on all the replicas sale going on there too.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Gone: 2004 525i Jet Black, Built 03/04, Premium Package, Black Dakota Leather, Halogen to Euro Spec Bi-Xenons Retrofit, Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Steptronic Breyton Spirit Reps 20x9F 20x10R - Nitto NT555 245/35/20F-275/30/20R, M5 Front Bumper, H&R Sport Springs, Chrome Grills, 20% Tint, Euro Reflectors, Debadged, Aux Input, CIP v19.x

"If the moderators are not commenting on some replicas and only commenting on others, I feel like its unfair for the members "

I agree 100% with 525ise. HE took the words out of my mouth.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:42 AM
Super Moderator

@ 525iSE,

first off all, I have reported those threads (and this one) to our admins, who are legally in charge of the forum. They have to make a decission if this can be posted or not.

Generally, when you read the forum rules it says: Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted.

I just posted to remind everybody on the legal aspect.

In this case, Hamman has made the design, so they have the copyright. Replicas of it are therefore illegal.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 525iSE' post='330705' date='Sep 4 2006, 07:31 PM
...But there are so many classified ads selling replicas on the classifieds forums, how come no one is giving the seller a hard time...
Well, the guy you mention is selling replicas and makes a profit, yes. And it's two threads only afaik, not "so many").
Anyways, he is doing it for a living it seems. If he takes the risk getting in trouble, it's his decision, just as it is your guys own decision if you buy, sell, make or advertise such replicas.
I've just chimed in and reminded everybody on the legal aspect. If you guys chose to take the risk, fine, your choice.

Quick Reply: Hamman body kit replica?