E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

FRM JET BLK TO MATT WHITE !

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 10:13 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i Custom Matt White Paint by PLATINUM VIP | Sport Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | 6 Speed Manual | Premium Sound | Oem ///M5 Front Bumper | Oem ///M5 Rear Bumper | OEM ///M5 Side Skirts | Oem ///M5 Trunk Finisher | Oem ///M5 Fenders | 20% Tint | Vip Modular Wheels | 21x9.5 F | 21 x11 R | Magnaflow Exhaust | AAA Oval Tips | RPI Scoops | KW V2 Coilovers | Predator Ice V2 Angel Eyes | LED Side Turn Signal Markers ( Smoked ) Cross Drilled Rotors | CF Engine cover | Axxis Deluxe Break Pads | K&N Drop in

people like you " Diamond "tend to hate on other peoples mod !! if u ain't got nothing nice to say get off this page "HATER" , yea ill enjoy my v8 .. go drive your " inline 6 " LMFAO.... " NO DISRESPECT TO OTHER MEMBERS " ....
Old 07-31-2010, 11:57 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

ignore this guy man.
he is a banned member.
hes banned for this exact reason. talking shit.

and hiepsta. chill out man, this guy is just trying to get a rowl and make himself feel better.
there was no point for him to post anything negative other than to piss you off.
by getting pissed off you're doing exactly what he wants, the e-gangster shit is just ridiculous.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:36 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FRONJONI
ignore this guy man.
he is a banned member.

and hiepsta. chill out man, this guy is just trying to get a rowl and make himself feel better.
there was no point for him to post anything negative other than to piss you off.
by getting pissed off you're doing exactly what he wants, the e-gangster shit is just ridiculous.
And you think I should be banned for asking if he is embarrased to drive a fake M? Yet look at his childish posts-apparently he is
a wanna be gangsta who drives a wanna be M-and people said my english was hard to read.

lata yo

p.s I actually just enjoyed my inline 6 on a 300 mile drive-its one of my favorite engines I have ever had-V8s are a dime a dozen, especially the N62 in the 545-it is a pretty low output v8 for a 4.4 litre. I had LS1 engines in 2 cars prior to this car now and they are great in a lot of ways-I am now enjoying the smoothness, complete linear power and lightweightness of the car. Next car will be an M and will give the turbo motors a try-cant argue with a TT v8.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Custom Matt White Paint by PLATINUM VIP | Sport Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | 6 Speed Manual | Premium Sound | Oem ///M5 Front Bumper | Oem ///M5 Rear Bumper | OEM ///M5 Side Skirts | Oem ///M5 Trunk Finisher | Oem ///M5 Fenders | 20% Tint | Vip Modular Wheels | 21x9.5 F | 21 x11 R | Magnaflow Exhaust | AAA Oval Tips | RPI Scoops | KW V2 Coilovers | Predator Ice V2 Angel Eyes | LED Side Turn Signal Markers ( Smoked ) Cross Drilled Rotors | CF Engine cover | Axxis Deluxe Break Pads | K&N Drop in

Originally Posted by FRONJONI
ignore this guy man.
he is a banned member.

lol cool ! good looking out FRONJONI ... i just cant stand haters ...
Old 07-31-2010, 03:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Diamond
And you think I should be banned for asking if he is embarrased to drive a fake M? Yet look at his childish posts-apparently he is
a wanna be gangsta who drives a wanna be M-and people said my english was hard to read.

lata yo

p.s I actually just enjoyed my inline 6 on a 300 mile drive-its one of my favorite engines I have ever had-V8s are a dime a dozen, especially the N62 in the 545-it is a pretty low output v8 for a 4.4 litre. I had LS1 engines in 2 cars prior to this car now and they are great in a lot of ways-I am now enjoying the smoothness, complete linear power and lightweightness of the car. Next car will be an M and will give the turbo motors a try-cant argue with a TT v8.
get a life !! HATER !
Old 07-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Contributors

TO ALL THE E60 MEMBERS THAT IS READING ALL THIS SHIT TALK , MY BAD FOR GOING OVER THE TOP . I JUST HATE HATERS !!! SOME OF YA MEMBER KNOW ME PERSONALLY ON THIS FORUM AND I AM A REALLY COOL GUY ... UNTILL SOMEONE TALKS SHIT OR HATE ON OTHER MEMBER MODS !!! WELL IM OVER IT .... SORRY E60 MEMBERS !! PEACE OUT !!!

PSS
GET A LIFE "DIAMOND" AKA "E60 HATER" !
Old 01-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Members

BMW doesn't make a v6-. Enjoy your fake M5. Anytime it hits a nerve like that-there tends to be truth to what is said. To each his own

Also I did not call you a "poster", I called you a POSER. Plus I can hardly understand your posts so not sure what your trying to get across
Lol...

Seriously?..... What a hater....

It's cool Hiepsta... My Lexus is a Inline 6 so my car must be dope! Lol
Old 01-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Members

lata yo

Nah, your English isn't hard to read,your grammar just sucks!

I like how you were talking shit about v8s and you want a TT v8 as a next car....fucking hypocrite
Old 01-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by VIPChris
Lol...

Seriously?..... What a hater....

It's cool Hiepsta... My Lexus is a Inline 6 so my car must be dope! Lol

Originally Posted by VIPChris
Nah, your English isn't hard to read,your grammar just sucks!

I like how you were talking shit about v8s and you want a TT v8 as a next car....fucking hypocrite
The last post on this thread was almost 6 months old prior to you chiming in ...there's no need to restart the war here....

now...EVERYONE, stay on topic or DON'T POST
Old 01-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Members

bad boy

Quick Reply: FRM JET BLK TO MATT WHITE !