E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

FRM JET BLK TO MATT WHITE !

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dopest e60 ive seen on these boards hands down...nice job man
Old 07-30-2010, 06:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Custom Matt White Paint by PLATINUM VIP | Sport Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | 6 Speed Manual | Premium Sound | Oem ///M5 Front Bumper | Oem ///M5 Rear Bumper | OEM ///M5 Side Skirts | Oem ///M5 Trunk Finisher | Oem ///M5 Fenders | 20% Tint | Vip Modular Wheels | 21x9.5 F | 21 x11 R | Magnaflow Exhaust | AAA Oval Tips | RPI Scoops | KW V2 Coilovers | Predator Ice V2 Angel Eyes | LED Side Turn Signal Markers ( Smoked ) Cross Drilled Rotors | CF Engine cover | Axxis Deluxe Break Pads | K&N Drop in

Originally Posted by bomah
wow!!!!
thanks

Originally Posted by HollywoodE60
Looks sick! The matte white is dope.
thanks

Originally Posted by singhbmw23
SOOO SIIICK.
thanks
Originally Posted by fivefeezy
dopest e60 ive seen on these boards hands down...nice job man
thanks
Old 07-30-2010, 06:26 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dont you feel embarrased posing as an M5? The grilles, and all, then debadged-its such desperation to me as all that stuff has no functional benefit for your car-the side sills do nothing to help your engine-posers...
Old 07-30-2010, 07:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

Originally Posted by Diamond
Dont you feel embarrased posing as an M5? The grilles, and all, then debadged-its such desperation to me as all that stuff has no functional benefit for your car-the side sills do nothing to help your engine-posers...
His car is not posing as a M5...The side grills are for looks..Why do you put a mtech kit on the car? What function does that benefit your car? It's all about looks and style...He's never tried to pass the car off as a m5!People add things that are M related because they look good...
Old 07-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by skeeter
His car is not posing as a M5...The side grills are for looks..Why do you put a mtech kit on the car? What function does that benefit your car? It's all about looks and style...He's never tried to pass the car off as a m5!People add things that are M related because they look good...
really? I am not sure how you could say that is not passing your car off as an M. The mtech adds a few parts on and it is an available option on all the cars. The side grilles are an M-only feature and if they have no function you are basically making your car look like an M car-despite it being 175 horsepower and no M short.

Then its debadged-if he really was not posing-he would leave a badge or something on to identify its not an M-without a badge and all the pieces to look like an M-by default he is posing as an M because everyone who sees that or 99 percent owuld assume its an M car-The bmw people would see it and know its a poser and laugh.

Just sad-who cares if you cant afford an M-enjoy the car you have and dont try to act like you are rich and driving an M5 as that is exactly what he does-I promise you that when driving he wants people to think he is in an M-lets be honest guys--think about it
Old 07-31-2010, 02:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Custom Matt White Paint by PLATINUM VIP | Sport Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | 6 Speed Manual | Premium Sound | Oem ///M5 Front Bumper | Oem ///M5 Rear Bumper | OEM ///M5 Side Skirts | Oem ///M5 Trunk Finisher | Oem ///M5 Fenders | 20% Tint | Vip Modular Wheels | 21x9.5 F | 21 x11 R | Magnaflow Exhaust | AAA Oval Tips | RPI Scoops | KW V2 Coilovers | Predator Ice V2 Angel Eyes | LED Side Turn Signal Markers ( Smoked ) Cross Drilled Rotors | CF Engine cover | Axxis Deluxe Break Pads | K&N Drop in

H
really? I am not sure how you could say that is not passing your car off as an M. The mtech adds a few parts on and it is an available option on all the cars. The side grilles are an M-only feature and if they have no function you are basically making your car look like an M car-despite it being 175 horsepower and no M short.

Then its debadged-if he really was not posing-he would leave a badge or something on to identify its not an M-without a badge and all the pieces to look like an M-by default he is posing as an M because everyone who sees that or 99 percent owuld assume its an M car-The bmw people would see it and know its a poser and laugh.

Just sad-who cares if you cant afford an M-enjoy the car you have and dont try to act like you are rich and driving an M5 as that is exactly what he does-I promise you that when driving he wants people to think he is in an M-lets be honest guys--think about it
Ey u punk bitch ! I don't think u fucking know me to be callin me a poster ! I could buy 2 or 3 M5 right now if I want fucking punk ! ! And I could buy yur mom one too ! If u dont enjoy what u see on my car den get the fuck off this page ! I do what I like and please ! So shut the fuck up ! Punk bitch . Fucking hater ! Good looking out skee ! This foo just don't know me ! Punk ass haters !
Old 07-31-2010, 02:37 AM
Contributors

If was tryna post my shit as an m5 wouldn't u see an m5 badge on my car ! ? So shut the fuck up fucking hater ! If u ain't got nothing nice to say get the fuck off my page ! Fools like u get fucked up for talking shit about a person u don't know ! At least my shit ain't a v6 " NO DISRESPECT TO OTHER MEMBERS " ! ! So my shit will smoke yur shit with these side grills on ! Punk bitch !
Old 07-31-2010, 07:18 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by hiepsta
H
Ey u punk bitch ! I don't think u fucking know me to be callin me a poster ! I could buy 2 or 3 M5 right now if I want fucking punk ! ! And I could buy yur mom one too ! If u dont enjoy what u see on my car den get the fuck off this page ! I do what I like and please ! So shut the fuck up ! Punk bitch . Fucking hater ! Good looking out skee ! This foo just don't know me ! Punk ass haters !
Wow you sound like a tool. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Old 07-31-2010, 07:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by hiepsta
If was tryna post my shit as an m5 wouldn't u see an m5 badge on my car ! ? So shut the fuck up fucking hater ! If u ain't got nothing nice to say get the fuck off my page ! Fools like u get fucked up for talking shit about a person u don't know ! At least my shit ain't a v6 " NO DISRESPECT TO OTHER MEMBERS " ! ! So my shit will smoke yur shit with these side grills on ! Punk bitch !
BMW doesn't make a v6-. Enjoy your fake M5. Anytime it hits a nerve like that-there tends to be truth to what is said. To each his own

Also I did not call you a "poster", I called you a POSER. Plus I can hardly understand your posts so not sure what your trying to get across
Old 07-31-2010, 10:09 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tex_phil
Wow you sound like a tool. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Thanks !

Quick Reply: FRM JET BLK TO MATT WHITE !