E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

E60 FLA High beam assist failed

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2024, 09:58 AM
New Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: E60
Default E60 FLA High beam assist failed

Hello all. I have problem with retrofitting my E60 FLA mirror is with alarm, garage and FLA. My car is 2003 year, it was with halogen headlights and I retrofited it to with lci cornering and adaptive headlights. I change my LM2 is last i think was c65. However everything works fine and well. Today I try to put FLA, wiring the yellow and black cable to the rain sensor. Then I write VO $5AC in LM and CAS. FA write and everything is okay. VO_longdistance is activ. And I can see it in iDrive menu. I pressed it and it turned ON, then when I tried to push headlight first time when push the handle for long headlights, on the button for headlights the green bulb is turned off when i push again, the long headlights are manually turned on and the green bulb lights on. When I try to read it with ncs, it gives me this error.

please for some help. Thanks
Old 05-16-2024, 07:59 AM
New Members

Originally Posted by DragoMPower
Hello all. I have problem with retrofitting my E60 FLA mirror is with alarm, garage and FLA. My car is 2003 year, it was with halogen headlights and I retrofited it to with lci cornering and adaptive headlights. I change my LM2 is last i think was c65. However everything works fine and well. Today I try to put FLA, wiring the yellow and black cable to the rain sensor. Then I write VO $5AC in LM and CAS. FA write and everything is okay. VO_longdistance is activ. And I can see it in iDrive menu. I pressed it and it turned ON, then when I tried to push headlight first time when push the handle for long headlights, on the button for headlights the green bulb is turned off when i push again, the long headlights are manually turned on and the green bulb lights on. When I try to read it with ncs, it gives me this error.

please for some help. Thanks
Hello friends. So, i,m trying to retrofit my E60 with FLA. So my car is 2003 years E60, before it was with halogen headlights, and when I buy it i retrofiting it with LCI Adaptive headlights. Change the LM Module with latest LM2.C36. Everything is working perfect, headlights worked as well. So, my rearview mirror, have only dimming, I buy a mirror with FLA, alarm and garage door. I cant find wiring diagram, abou compas, alarm, garage door, becouse the wiring are different between both mirrors. FLA mirror is from LCI car. So I make Y wiring K-CAN from rain sensor. Later, I write VO in CAS and LMA, then I make default coding, I can see and read the FLA in INPA, I have tick in iDrive menu already, all function in KOMBI, LMA for FLA are active. KOMBI module is updated to the latest firmware. But when I try to read the FLA with ncs expert, always take error. I read it with ISTA+ and it show me No communication with High beam assistant. I don't know what I make wrong. I will upload some photos and video, after instaling FLA, what's happen when I try to active it.

Old 05-16-2024, 08:11 AM
New Members

Originally Posted by DragoMPower
Hello friends. So, i,m trying to retrofit my E60 with FLA. So my car is 2003 years E60, before it was with halogen headlights, and when I buy it i retrofiting it with LCI Adaptive headlights. Change the LM Module with latest LM2.C36. Everything is working perfect, headlights worked as well. So, my rearview mirror, have only dimming, I buy a mirror with FLA, alarm and garage door. I cant find wiring diagram, abou compas, alarm, garage door, becouse the wiring are different between both mirrors. FLA mirror is from LCI car. So I make Y wiring K-CAN from rain sensor. Later, I write VO in CAS and LMA, then I make default coding, I can see and read the FLA in INPA, I have tick in iDrive menu already, all function in KOMBI, LMA for FLA are active. KOMBI module is updated to the latest firmware. But when I try to read the FLA with ncs expert, always take error. I read it with ISTA+ and it show me No communication with High beam assistant. I don't know what I make wrong. I will upload some photos and video, after instaling FLA, what's happen when I try to active it.

https://youtube.com/shorts/oS77zmy2veI
https://mega.nz/folder/tSlXQICI#KLBogMg6daxLJAa1cGsMGg