E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

9cb6 HVAC coil chopping

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 02:33 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: xxx
Default 9cb6 HVAC coil chopping

Hello,
I have a 2004 e60 2.5d engine.
I had on it halogen headlights.The lowering of the headlights could be made from inside the car with the button for possitions 0-1-2. I bought a pair of xenon for the low beam headlights from a pre LCI e60.
After replacing the headlights , I am receiving the 9CB6 HVAC coil chopping error ,and the up/down for the headlights also the test first when you turn on the headlights doesn`t work no more.I also switched to the LM2 and updated it to the last version , still didn`t solved the issue.
I ran a command from DIS to test the lowering on both headlights and it does nothing.Ran also the command from autocom, received "Activation not possible" on both headlights.
When I changed the headlights, I remember that when I had a halogen headlight on left and a xenon headlight on the right, it didn`t worked also , but when I had a halogen on the right and a xenon on the left the levelling worked ... So ... could the stepper that is levelling the headlight to be dead ? In that case, if one is dead, shouldn`t the other headlight still work ???
The case in wich the steppers from the both headlights are dead I think is out of the question, because as far as I remembered one worked...
Because they both aren`t working , couldn`t this be a coding issue ?
The headlights are xenons with AHL .Also I am not using the AHL , and nothing from the AHL sistem is connect to the headlight.
So the headlights Xenons on low beam with AHL and using the LM2, and the button to lower the headlights from inside.I had the same issue when using LM1 ...