E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

DVD VIDEO

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 06:20 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nav tv did at one point tell me that they had a retrofit that made ti possible to us the screen but not use any of the controls or anything so just as if u buy an aftermarket sceen. but thats all we really need. i need to call to make sure
Old 03-25-2004, 06:29 PM
Senior Members

Keep us informed Mike200k. I only need the screen to play DVDs with an aftermarket DVD player. Someother systems offer a button to be attached (where ever you wnat) that allows you totoggle between DVD and the in this case the I drive if need to be used. Tha will be nice
Old 03-26-2004, 02:11 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60

After market DVD player? When this thing is finally hacked, you should be able to use the Nav DVD slot.
Old 03-27-2004, 07:09 PM
Senior Members

Yeah that is an option if you have Navigation. I don't. I have been reading about using the NAV DVD player, but it seems it can only read the nAV CD encoding only. I have been researching for my wifes SUV which has the NAV. The only thing the offer is the use of the rear entertainment DVD player and be able to display it on the NAV screen. <_<
Old 01-11-2005, 09:42 PM
chriswithnavtv

Hi guys. Let's see if we can bring this thread back to life.... This is Chris from Nav-tv. We do have something for the newer body style seven series with the I-drive. It is aftermarket, and it will allow 1 or 2 video inputs and direct Stereo audio inputs. As for the E60, we have that too.It is for all E60s REGARDLESS of if it has NAV or not. We will have all necessary parts in stock in probably one - two weeks for the E60, and it will have 2 video inputs. It will be turned on with its own wireless remote control. Plug and play behind the monitor. The demand for these modules are great, so if you want, I can put you on a list and we'll give you a call when they're ready. Give us a call and I'll be happy to help you.
Chris
chris@nav-tv.com
Old 01-12-2005, 01:50 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: GONE BUT NOT FOGOTTEN : 530d SE Auto : Titanium Grey / Anthracite Leather, Poplar Trim, 18in 123 Style Alloys, Adaptive Bi-Xenons, Business Nav, Hi-Fi Speaker Package, Heated seats, Split-Fold Rear Seats LR DISCO 3 HSE with everything (including 3 kids)

Originally Posted by chriswithnavtv' date='Jan 12 2005, 06:42 AM
Hi guys. Let's see if we can bring this thread back to life.... This is Chris from Nav-tv. We do have something for the newer body style seven series with the I-drive. It is aftermarket, and it will allow 1 or 2 video inputs and direct Stereo audio inputs. As for the E60, we have that too.It is for all E60s REGARDLESS of if it has NAV or not.? We will have all necessary parts in stock in probably one - two weeks for the E60, and it will have 2 video inputs. It will be turned on with its own wireless remote control. Plug and play behind the monitor.? The demand for these modules are great, so if you want, I can put you on a list and we'll give you a call when they're ready. Give us a call and I'll be happy to help you.
Chris
chris@nav-tv.com
[snapback]78340[/snapback]
Chris - thanks for the heads-up. Will this be able to use the Nav DVD slot or does it require a boot mounted player ?

Also - will this be available in the UK ?
Old 01-12-2005, 04:40 AM
Members

In a Mercedes E-class with the comand you can play DVD's in the front reader...

I want that BMW makes an update for that
Old 01-12-2005, 07:57 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 530i, sport package, 123 style wheels, amethyst grey, beige leather / poplar wood, comfort seats, rear window shade breyton front lip spoiler???

Originally Posted by marty530d' date='Jan 12 2005, 12:50 AM
[quote name='chriswithnavtv' date='Jan 12 2005, 06:42 AM']Hi guys. Let's see if we can bring this thread back to life.... This is Chris from Nav-tv. We do have something for the newer body style seven series with the I-drive. It is aftermarket, and it will allow 1 or 2 video inputs and direct Stereo audio inputs. As for the E60, we have that too.It is for all E60s REGARDLESS of if it has NAV or not.? We will have all necessary parts in stock in probably one - two weeks for the E60, and it will have 2 video inputs. It will be turned on with its own wireless remote control. Plug and play behind the monitor.? The demand for these modules are great, so if you want, I can put you on a list and we'll give you a call when they're ready. Give us a call and I'll be happy to help you.
Chris
chris@nav-tv.com
[snapback]78340[/snapback]
Can't believe I been trolling around threads for this for hours!!!

Need to keep me posted, price and where how to install?
Old 01-12-2005, 08:16 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Numero Uno in Richmond Va 04 530 6 speed, jet black, black dakota leather, xenons, red rear reflectors, 545 front grill, cold weather package, premium package, staggered 19 inch BBS rxII/michelins, H&R coilovers and intergrated, R1 concept drilled an
Model Year: 2004
Engine: 530i

i am still very interested, in this option it would be nice if it had audio options also then we could by pass that aux input module thingy let us know how much and if there is a multi-buyer discount Nick
Old 01-12-2005, 08:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: -04 530D

can You guys put Your names to the dedecated post? It's easier to keep count how many like to order this module.

Skaffa

Quick Reply: DVD VIDEO