E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Canada M-Sport kits

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 X6 xDrive 3.5

First of all, thanks for all your advices. Looks like many Canadian-Chinese like to drive E60. I have 2 other friends go back to HK are also driving E60.
Anyways, gf366, are you talking about the shop which looks like a cheap garage but specializes in BMW on Woodbine north of Hwy7? I couldn't think of anything south of Hwy 7 on Woodbine. I'll drive there anyway to check that out (I live only 5 minutes from that place). And you mentioned your buddy might be able to ship item out to me, I'll let you know if I'm really gonna buy in HK, but thanks anyway.
AC_S5, I don't think I'm going to the other dealers to find out if they can order the kit. It's going to take one whole day to travel to all these dealers. But anyway, thanks for your suggestions.

Just wonder if you guys know the price of the kits in HK. I'll be intestest to ACS, Hamaan, RD or Original M-Aero.

BTW. Just to let you guys know the gas price in Toronto is now $1.20.!!!
Old 10-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 E90 M3

Originally Posted by Bambi' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:29 PM
First of all, thanks for all your advices. Looks like many Canadian-Chinese like to drive E60. I have 2 other friends go back to HK are also driving E60.
Anyways, gf366, are you talking about the shop which looks like a cheap garage but specializes in BMW on Woodbine north of Hwy7? I couldn't think of anything south of Hwy 7 on Woodbine. I'll drive there anyway to check that out (I live only 5 minutes from that place). And you mentioned your buddy might be able to ship item out to me, I'll let you know if I'm really gonna buy in HK, but thanks anyway.
I think I know the place gf366 is referring to...it's right by the Home Hardware store/little gas station. Just before you reach the Shell gas station on the HWY7/Woodbine corner. It looks really shabby But alot of older model BMWs there.

And I notice you drive an Alpine White 5er! Not many of those in TO Not including your's(haven't seen your's on the street) I've seen a total of 3(mine included). It seems I live really close to you, too
Old 10-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by alpineweiss' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:45 PM
I think I know the place gf366 is referring to...it's right by the Home Hardware store/little gas station. Just before you reach the Shell gas station on the HWY7/Woodbine corner. It looks really shabby But alot of older model BMWs there.

And I notice you drive an Alpine White 5er! Not many of those in TO? ? Not including your's(haven't seen your's on the street) I've seen a total of 3(mine included). It seems I live really close to you, too?
[snapback]179968[/snapback]
Nope... It's not at the corner of Hwy7/woodbine... It's actually more south to Steeles... (it's South of Central Snooker)...

And yes... I'd been living in Toronto for too long....
Old 10-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: In a place where the Mercedes density is the highest in the world (no. of MB per square kilometer) I choose a Bimmer, why? because of one thing "The Ultimate Driving Experience" My Ride: 523i Steptronic, Silver Grey Exterior, Black Interior with Black Dakota Leather and Maple Wood Trim. Chrome Grill, Style 123 rim, Airbags everywhere, PDC, Rain sensor, Auto lights, Moveable front armrest, Advance Climate Control, Glass Sunroof, Auto dimming interior and exterior mirror with foldable functions, Extended Lights package, 6 CD changer in glove box, Power seats with memory, Power adjustable steering wheel, Power rear sunblinds. Add ons: 123 wheels, chrome grill, K&N Hi flow filter, Eibach Pro Kit, e60.net decal and 24,000km Past rides: 2001 Nissan Xterra SE 1999 E39 523i 1999 E46 323i 1996 Acura Integra LS

1.20 a litre, is that premium or regular. But is cheap comparing to HK.

There's a bunch of shops beside Central Snooker, but gf366 is right, if no one lead you there you wouldn't be able to find it.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Contributors

Alpineweiss, do you live in the condo right across from Times Square? I've seen only 1 white E60 driving by a Chinese in TO and I always saw it around that area. Well, you haven't seen me before maybe because I just got my car last month.
And I love our choice! Even though I have a little doubt when the car still not arrive but now I love it! Alpine white is really eye catching and nice looking!
Old 10-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Contributors

gf366 and AC_S5, I've drove south on Woodbine past Hwy7 and Past Central Snooker and even got to Steeles today, but still couldn't find the shop you guys mentioned.

Do guys guys have the price of the kits in HK? I want to find out if it's worthwhile to buy them in HK and ship them back.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Contributors

My Ride: In a place where the Mercedes density is the highest in the world (no. of MB per square kilometer) I choose a Bimmer, why? because of one thing "The Ultimate Driving Experience" My Ride: 523i Steptronic, Silver Grey Exterior, Black Interior with Black Dakota Leather and Maple Wood Trim. Chrome Grill, Style 123 rim, Airbags everywhere, PDC, Rain sensor, Auto lights, Moveable front armrest, Advance Climate Control, Glass Sunroof, Auto dimming interior and exterior mirror with foldable functions, Extended Lights package, 6 CD changer in glove box, Power seats with memory, Power adjustable steering wheel, Power rear sunblinds. Add ons: 123 wheels, chrome grill, K&N Hi flow filter, Eibach Pro Kit, e60.net decal and 24,000km Past rides: 2001 Nissan Xterra SE 1999 E39 523i 1999 E46 323i 1996 Acura Integra LS

Originally Posted by Bambi' date='Oct 6 2005, 11:39 AM
Alpineweiss, do you live in the condo right across from Times Square? ? I've seen only 1 white E60 driving by a Chinese in TO and I always saw it around that area. Well, you haven't seen me before maybe because I just got my car last month.?
And I love our choice! Even though I have a little doubt when the car still not arrive but now I love it! Alpine white is really eye catching and nice looking!?
[snapback]180212[/snapback]
Plus 800 less for non metallic paint
Old 10-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Contributors

Well, they don't charge for metallic paints in Canada for E60 now. Actually maybe we are ripped off because we didn't pick metallic paint color, or maybe they should give us $800 discount.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Bambi' date='Oct 6 2005, 01:44 PM
Well, they don't charge for metallic paints in Canada for E60 now. Actually maybe we are ripped off because we didn't pick metallic paint color, or maybe they should give us $800 discount.
[snapback]180272[/snapback]
They used to charge but I don't think now they do because is included in the base price.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:08 AM
Members

My Ride: 04 545A Dynamic Drive Pkg (Active Steering; Active Stabilization) Sport Pkg, Premium Sound, CD Changer, Rain sensor wipers, Red Rear reflectors

Originally Posted by Bambi' date='Oct 5 2005, 09:20 AM
Sorry guys, I'm actually referring to the M Aero Kits. Sorry for the confusions.?

gf366- Are you referring the BC Autosports at Warden and 14th? I think that shop only sell replicas and mostly for Japanese cars. But I'll go check anyway. Thanks! And yes, I thought of buy it in HK, but how the hell can I bring them back??? I have even thought about buying the rims in HK since they are so much cheaper than Canada. But again, very hard to bring back bo.

AC_S5- I went to Maranello, Town & Country and Downtown BMW, they all said they can't get it. (at least as of now, not sure if they can in the future)? :thumbsdown:

I really like to install a body kit as my E60 is white and it will looks much nicer with the kits. But WHERE to find one????
[snapback]179789[/snapback]
I checked with T&C a few months ago when I found out the M Aero Kit on this forum, the lady in the Parts Dept gave me a quote (I don?t remember her name off hand. But I sent her an email with pictures of the kit to confirm. She did say the M door sills are extra)
She also said they would need the car for 1 day. (they would get the parts painted and ready and do the install in half a day.)
Their price $3,400 tax in.

Downtown BMW wanted $4,500 and need your car for a week.

Quick Reply: Canada M-Sport kits