E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

BMW Accessories @ Cost Price

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 05:04 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 09 535i Xdrive Technology package Premium Package Audiophile Sound Package

Originally Posted by Percy_991
No.

It is just that some of those "really fucking strange (English people)" have a much better grasp of the English language and are able to coin eloquent yet tailored responses people like yourself *, could never understand, comprehend and are just far too uneducated to process in your little steam-engine tin-pots or what you would believe is a brain!

* By "people like yourself", I make no generalization depending on nationality, as you have done. In-fact, there are still bigoted-viewed people like yourself all over the globe from different nationalities. I would have expected something of more class and substance from a forum Veteran Contributor like yourself, but thank you for clarifying you ignorance.
^^^^Well said my friend
Old 04-27-2011, 05:30 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d MSport Auto, 19" 172 Spiders on ContiSports 2's, Pro Nav, Adaptive Xenons, Bruce M's V6 Rear LCI Cables/Lights, Number plate LED

Originally Posted by ottawarealtor
^^^^Well said my friend
Thank you.

I do apologise for digressing on the initial topic matter, however I felt that PraiseTheLowered's ill-conceived and bigoted statement warranted a response.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:32 AM
Contributors

Thank you.

I do apologise for digressing on the initial topic matter, however I felt that PraiseTheLowered's ill-conceived and bigoted statement warranted a response.

LOL this guy

Anyway you sound retarded and are probably that way outside of the keyboard arena. Colonialism is over in case you forgot. Nobody cares if you think you are sophisticated or educated. People that throw that around usually aren't or have some halfway certification that they think elevates them above others.

Anywho you and yours are still strange
Old 04-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d MSport Auto, 19" 172 Spiders on ContiSports 2's, Pro Nav, Adaptive Xenons, Bruce M's V6 Rear LCI Cables/Lights, Number plate LED

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
LOL this guy

Anyway you sound retarded and are probably that way outside of the keyboard arena. Colonialism is over in case you forgot. Nobody cares if you think you are sophisticated or educated. People that throw that around usually aren't or have some halfway certification that they think elevates them above others.

Anywho you and yours are still strange
Did they teach you that at your klan meeting today?
Old 04-27-2011, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Alright, enough...

if you have nothing to contribute to the topic of this thread do not post....

if you choose to discuss other topics do so via pm

however, comments and language used in this thread is unacceptable and goes against our forum rules...

if you need a refresher on the rules of this forum and a reminder of how to conduct yourself on this forum:

http://forums.5serie...12-forum-rules/

stay on topic....
Old 04-27-2011, 09:46 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
Alright, enough...

if you have nothing to contribute to the topic of this thread do not post....

if you choose to discuss other topics do so via pm

however, comments and language used in this thread is unacceptable and goes against our forum rules...

if you need a refresher on the rules of this forum and a reminder of how to conduct yourself on this forum:

http://forums.5serie...12-forum-rules/

stay on topic....
Frankly, I was subjected to a racist attack; "wow man English people are really f*ckin strange". As a minority UK user in a predominately US forum I feel that this is absolutely unacceptable especially by a vetran user. I responded to him without prejudice. If I had responded with a sweeping bigotry remark about American people, I am sure there would have been serious ramifications. Furthermore, the initiator then has the ordasity to attack disabled people. Come on, we are living in 2011 not 1939.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:55 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

^point made Percy, but enough is enough....

the admins and mods will be reviewing this thread, if not be for the time sensitivity of this thread and it's topic most likely this thread would have been removed from public view for further review. but that would not benefit the other members of this forum....so saying again..

STAY ON TOPIC.....
Old 04-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
^point made Percy, but enough is enough....

the admins and mods will be reviewing this thread, if not be for the time sensitivity of this thread and it's topic most likely this thread would have been removed from public view for further review. but that would not benefit the other members of this forum....so saying again..

STAY ON TOPIC.....
Heard loud and clear GENaTALS; much appreciated.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by ribarr12
Sorry to bump but was wondering if anyone has bought anything from the site? I am about to pull the trigger on the mtech kit as a replacement and wanted to see if anyone had any feedback. Thank you for any input.

Anyways, back on topic...I made 2 transactions with them. The first one last week. I contacted them this morning for an order status and I'm still waiting for a response so we'll see. However, the last time I emailed them it took them a few days to respond.

Also, while they have great prices (since it's cost), they ream you on shipping. I guess it depends on the order. In the end the total was still cheaper than getting them elsewhere.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:29 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 Alpine White 530i

Frankly, I was subjected to a racist attack; "wow man English people are really f*ckin strange". As a minority UK user in a predominately US forum I feel that this is absolutely unacceptable especially by a vetran user. I responded to him without prejudice. If I had responded with a sweeping bigotry remark about American people, I am sure there would have been serious ramifications. Furthermore, the initiator then has the ordasity to attack disabled people. Come on, we are living in 2011 not 1939.
what happened in 1939 and going back on topic i bought some parts woot! ty for the info

Quick Reply: BMW Accessories @ Cost Price