E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

BMW Accessories @ Cost Price

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 09:15 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by nycmedic86
So i called BMW of morrision about the m-tech for a 07 pre lci with pdc and they told me I'm gonnah need a bunch of additional parts including new pdc sensors !? and that the acutal cost will be more than double because of the additional parts, is this true or is he blowing a whole lot of smoke up my butt? because if not im jumping on this, thanks guys
Sort of true. If doing the front bumper alone and getting the front components separately (airducts, guides, grilles, etc.), it's about $1000.

Originally Posted by ETNav382
I also just called and its only for parts that are up on the website. The answer I got was if its not on the website its not included in the sale.
Yeah it seems my original contact changed his tune. I wanted a quote for an OC3 matt replacement and now he says that only accessories on the site are at cost. Sorry for the mislead.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:50 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: black on black 530Xi 6 spd

ok, im looking into getting the entire kit, is that different?
Old 04-26-2011, 10:01 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

The whole kit includes the side skirts and rear (bumper, mounting brackets, diffuser, battery cover) as well.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:23 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Originally Posted by balbs
Yeah it seems my original contact changed his tune. I wanted a quote for an OC3 matt replacement and now he says that only accessories on the site are at cost. Sorry for the mislead.

Damn that would have been pretty great to save the $$ on that part. Stupid failed attempt at a BMW recall
Old 04-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nycmedic86
ok, im looking into getting the entire kit, is that different?

ummm no, hes ripping you off, you dont need new sensors, and everthing should come in the boxes, but it sounds like the guy is confused or just not a car guy

the mtech kit is $1254 shipped, thats a smoking hot deal
Old 04-26-2011, 06:01 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d MSport Auto, 19" 172 Spiders on ContiSports 2's, Pro Nav, Adaptive Xenons, Bruce M's V6 Rear LCI Cables/Lights, Number plate LED

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
the mtech kit is $1254 shipped, thats a smoking hot deal
Well shiver me timbers, slap me with a wet kipper and call me Kate Middleton, that's a very good price for the whole kit! And does that includes all the air ducts, fog lamp housing / fog lamps and mesh?
Old 04-26-2011, 11:28 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Percy_991
Well shiver me timbers, slap me with a wet kipper and call me Kate Middleton, that's a very good price for the whole kit! And does that includes all the air ducts, fog lamp housing / fog lamps and mesh?

wow man english people are really fuckin strange
Old 04-27-2011, 01:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525I

lol
Old 04-27-2011, 03:53 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d MSport Auto, 19" 172 Spiders on ContiSports 2's, Pro Nav, Adaptive Xenons, Bruce M's V6 Rear LCI Cables/Lights, Number plate LED

No.

It is just that some of those "really fucking strange (English people)" have a much better grasp of the English language and are able to coin eloquent yet tailored responses people like yourself *, could never understand, comprehend and are just far too uneducated to process in your little steam-engine tin-pots or what you would believe is a brain!

* By "people like yourself", I make no generalization depending on nationality, as you have done. In-fact, there are still bigoted-viewed people like yourself all over the globe from different nationalities. I would have expected something of more class and substance from a forum Veteran Contributor like yourself, but thank you for clarifying you ignorance.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:56 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BIMMERTIME-07
lol
Once you return to your trailer, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with my response to the un-refreshing like-minded bigot PraiseTheLowered's racist sweeping statement which you seem to advocate.

Quick Reply: BMW Accessories @ Cost Price