E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

AIB V3 VS. UMNITZA V2

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007 | 06:16 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by KnIgHtCoM' post='504600' date='Dec 8 2007, 11:19 PM
I tried searching through yours and ro11dice's posts but couldn't come up with any comparison pics of 2.1 and 2.0. I only could find 2.0 and 1.0.
If you found 2.0, it's basically the same photos from the same camera in the same setting, you can be assured there is a big difference between the two.
Old 12-09-2007 | 06:22 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by jcool10181' post='504699' date='Dec 9 2007, 10:23 AM
Let me quote myself again ^^^^^^^^^

1) So umnitza admits their product IS NOT brighter.
2) I pity other forum members who gets ignored. A hard evidence of poor customer service.
3) Ease of use is proven by other members who did the install

It doesn't matter if AIB is a third cheaper on other parts of the world. This is called strategic pricing. Other countries are less fortunate than the U.S. this is why most products are priced significantly lower for other people to afford. I'm sorry i don't mean to bash your product but i just want to clear things out for our fellow members. As a matter of fact, I have been looking forward to purchase an Umnitza product since the time of the E46 M3. I think your product is awesome. It just so happened that AIB offered a better "PACKAGE" -points 1-2-3 above. ~Enough said~
1) Sorry, not true. We have proven it's brighter.
2) Sorry, not true.. The customer has never contacted us directly. Leaving a forum post doesn't constitute "contact" - neither does claiming PM that are no in the list of our message.
3) I don't understand the difference - 1 has a plug, the other has a plug. 1 screws in, the other screws in. What else is there? the latest versions of either product screw in the same way, into the same headlight, using the same plugs.

It DOES matter if a product is sold cheaper elsewhere because if it's the same product using the same parts, it's called gouging. I continue to maintain that given our "stature" in the industry we are not given the same "leeway" others are. We have proof of the things we discuss. If I was ever to present items as facts and it was found to be not true, it would be an uproar, while instead, people seem to want to defend others' not so good dealings.

I know my product stands on its own and I know my FACTS stand on their own, if they didn't, we wouldn't be hear.

Our biggest limiting factor unfortunately is the success of our products, we simply cannot keep them or the updates in stock. We just shipped over 200 sets of ICE to our retailers, customers, and distributors this December, this is a pace that is quite unexpected and as such, we have issues with getting and extra batch of V2.1 upgrades for our existing customers. Which will be hopefully cleared up by January.
Old 12-09-2007 | 07:13 PM
Senior Members

As a lead retailer of Umnitza products, I would like to stand behind our decision to carry the Predator ICE. We have carried this product in particular for over 2 years since it's first iteration and have shipped hundreds of units since inception. It has been wildly successful and we are more than happy with the output and ease of install. The product has evolved a lot since it's first iteration and I am happy to say that the newest version we carry is the best I have seen yet.

We have been carrying Umnitza products for well over 4 years now and can attest to the level of detail and quality that goes into the design and implementation of each product. Take for instance the E46 halos. Umnitza was one of the first manufacturers to perfect the current CCFL based technology that you see on the Predator Chromiums. Companies soon copied this approach and flooded ebay with kits that were 1/3 of the cost. DESPITE that, the Predator Chromiums have still been our number one selling product over over 3 years because of its higher quality. Umnitza knows the ins and outs of these cars and designs a product that is easy to install and sells itself on its premium quality. It's pretty easy for us to carry this product because it sells so well. And it doesn't sell based on gimmicks or marketing, it sells based on it's own merits as a high quality product.

My point being, I would like to vouch for the Predator ICE as a proud retailer of Umnitza branded products. This is certainly a great upgrade, especially for the price and because of its success, we choose to only sell this particular OEM angel eye upgrade system. We look forward to working with Umnitza on future evolutions of this product and would love to hear feedback, both good and bad, from you guys and our current customers so we can provide the something that fits your exact needs. We feel that this is truly the best option as far as OEM angel eye upgrades go as we had the opportunity to carry a variety of models but chose Umnitza based on our past success with their products and our own field testing of the ICE module.
Old 12-09-2007 | 07:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

Shame on both of you ! You guys constantly bicker in the forums, criticise each others products and prey upon the membership for orders . Best yet , is that neither one of you is even a contributor !! I personally would never support either of you. Get it together. Agree on what the professional protocols will be and live within them....... lots of us are tired of this stupid behaviour.... and write the cheque..... this should not be a free ride for commercial purposes !!
Cheers !!
Old 12-09-2007 | 07:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by westcoast550' post='504857' date='Dec 9 2007, 11:21 PM
Shame on both of you ! You guys constantly bicker in the forums, criticise each others products and prey upon the membership for orders . Best yet , is that neither one of you is even a contributor !! I personally would never support either of you. Get it together. Agree on what the professional protocols will be and live within them....... lots of us are tired of this stupid behaviour.... and write the cheque..... this should not be a free ride for commercial purposes !!
Cheers !!
Well said Westcoast!

Both, Umnitza and CustomAngelEyes, should contribute some of their proceeds of sales to this forum. A few other big sellers on this forum do that and they remain anonymous. How about both of you guys step up and contribute? What do you say?
Old 12-09-2007 | 07:48 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by westcoast550' post='504857' date='Dec 9 2007, 08:21 PM
Cheers !!
I would be HAPPY and HONORED to contribute a monthly share if I knew where to do so.
It's the least I could do.

I have not done anything dishonorable and have always stated the truth. If that is seen as a lack of etiquette, I'll deal with it. At least I'm not selling you a Korean product under the guise that it's "Made in the USA" be straight, be true.
Old 12-09-2007 | 07:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='504867' date='Dec 9 2007, 11:48 PM
I would be HAPPY and HONORED to contribute a monthly share if I knew where to do so.

I have not done anything dishonorable and have always stated the truth. If that is seen as a lack of etiquette, I'll deal with it. At least I'm not selling you a Korean product under the guise that it's "Made in the USA" be straight, be true.
Blah Blah Blah !! Write the cheque !!
Old 12-09-2007 | 07:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='504867' date='Dec 9 2007, 11:48 PM

Here you go my man. Way to step up.

http://www.e60.net/donate/
Old 12-09-2007 | 09:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 535i, A/T & Paddle Shifters, AW, NB Leather, Sport, Premium, Nav, 6FL

BLAH BLAH BLAH... CAN ANYONE AT LEAST POST SOME PICS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE WHICH ONE REALLY IS BRIGHTER??? THIS THREAD IS GETTING ANNOYING WITH ALL THESE B.S.

I BASED MY DECISION FROM FORUM MEMBERS' EXPERIENCES ON THESE 2 PRODUCTS. IF UMNITZA REALLY IS BRIGHTER, HOW COME NO ONE HAS COME FORWARD TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT V2? I MEAN A REAL CUSTOMER NOT A SUPPORTING VENDOR. I'VE ONLY HEARD PRAISES FROM SATISFIED CUSTOMERS OF AIBV3 AND I'VE HEARD NOTHING BUT COMPLAINTS ABOUT UMNITZA'S CUSTOMER SERVICE BLAH BLAH BLAH. PROVE YOURSELVES WITH SOME HARD EVIDENCE BEFORE TALKING!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!

Old 12-09-2007 | 09:57 PM
Contributors

Hey guys
We have had nothing but good experiences with Umnitza's predator ICE for over a year. We are almost sold out of the 3W now, and we are selling the even better 5W, which is completely plug and play. We highly recommend the Umnitza product lineup and we are proud to be a master distributor.

Umnitza's products are of superior quality, and are often much more affordable than the competition! We completely stand by the Umnitza product line, or your money back!

Quick Reply: AIB V3 VS. UMNITZA V2