E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Umnitza Body Kit for 2005 545i pre-lci

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by Kaizen
Well this rules out Umnitza then, as I will not be able to pick up and transport. I've pm'd you Nerwyll, waiting for your reply
Hopefully it doesn't rule anything out. 99% of body shops can pick up the bumper for you OR you can get greyhound to deliver to your address.

You have the same 4-5 people jumping on every thread (look at the links posted below, you'll see what I mean) about bumpers and body kits commenting about how "don't buy from umnitza buy from this other place instead".

We are a direct supplier, we don't have to rely on a secondary source to provide products for us.

Here are a small list of people that have purchased our kits, and these are ONLY forum members.
Originally Posted by El24
Hey everybody Albert here from houston i have a 07 525i got matte black powdercoated vmr vb3 19x8.5 22et 19x10 25et rear is super convaved glad i went with the 19x10.I painted the front grills matte black came out great doing the the chrome window trim this weekend.M5Tech front bumper, big thanks to umnitza and eric over at pyspeed great guys to deal with!sorry for the crappy cell pics, couldnt find the camera
Originally Posted by pablonam
seriously overnight was wayy too longgggggggg LOL.... i was hoping to get them in couple of hours... wait i did get them in a couple of hours =)
thanks again!
Originally Posted by Persian_535i
Same item, slightly different price and customer service. I've personally bought multiple items from both and both have very good customer service. So basically the only factor would be price. I bought my kit from Umnitza and fitment was almost perfect, I've heard no real fitment issues about Trinity's kit so they're both good.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by peter griffin
I got quote from Trinity and Umnitza, went with Umnitza. Whole kit $900 shipped to Greyhound's downtown LA location. Called Greyhound, have them deliver to my house in a small van for extra $20, save me the trip and still a great deal to me.
Originally Posted by tarek307
Finally after 2 years of having my cheapie ACS replica kit on & its front lip peeling & looking like crap , i decided to get the M5 Front bumper. I had a couple of choices & ended up going with UMNITZA . I ordered the bumper on a wendsday & it was here on Friday. I got it painted this monday & just came back from getting it installed. The M5 bumper & lip fit perfectley, i had the work done at an Audi shop, they dont really do much body work which was even more impressive because they had no issues with the bumper..,the mechanic was very impressed with the fitment, the bumper literally Snapped rite in, i was there watching, it actually took them longer to remove my original oem bumper...So Matt @ Umnitza thanks for a great price + Quality product + superb customer service & recommendations!

If i ever need anymore mods for my B.M u have sure earned my business!!!

Here are a couple of photos **Yes i'm getting the chrome Vinyled & the black grill **

UMNITZA SITE
Old 06-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by wasupdu
I debated for a while between buying my front bumper and sides from Umnitza vs Trinity and ultimately chose Umnitza.

The CS rep I spoke with at Umnitza seemed to really know his stuff and you could clearly tell that he was an ethusiast (not to say the guys at Trinity aren't). I asked him about the difference between Umnitza and Trinity and he said that it's the same stuff, but Umnitza is a direct vendor whereas Trinity goes through another layer. Whether this is true or not, I can't confirm...but I will say it was substantially less expensive to order the parts through Umnitza. Shipping was fast, parts were packaged very well, and the guys at the body shop said that this was one of the best non-OE "kits" that they'd ever seen.

My car is at the bodyshop right now getting the bumper and sides fitted. I'll post pics when I get it back.
Originally Posted by tex_phil
Umnitza =
Looks gr8!
Originally Posted by rjcastr
i love mine and got top notch service from Umnitza waiting for my car to get out of the dealer due to some sensor problems that they are fixing to get the rear and im set,, duals here i come!!!
I took my kit to the body shop today to have them start working on it, they were pretty backed up so they said it would be 3-4 days before it was completed. The body shop guy Edgar is in his mid 30's and has close to 15 years experience working on bodies, he told me the material used on the kits sold by Umnitza is really good material. Pretty much the first thing he said when he pulled it out of the box, wow this looks almost OEM material.
Originally Posted by E60 Bimmer
I finally had time to take some pics of my car with the umnitza mtech front and side skirts. I picked up the front and sides from umnitza last thursday and after a long night on friday, I finished painting it. The quality of the bumper and sides where great and the fitment was perfect. The rear is coming next with a acs rear diffuser, havent had time to get to that yet. Overall I am very pleased with the outcome. Heres some pics I took

Attachment 75473Attachment 75472Attachment 75474

And some links:
https://5series.net/forums/topic/987...st__p__1174018

https://5series.net/forums/topic/982...st__p__1167981

https://5series.net/forums/topic/975...&#entry1158031

https://5series.net/forums/topic/947...st__p__1120728

https://5series.net/forums/index.php...post&p=1051026

https://5series.net/forums/index.php...dpost&p=734246

https://5series.net/forums/index.php...post&p=1026346

https://5series.net/forums/index.php...post&p=1016848

key post here:
https://5series.net/forums/topic/932...st__p__1103028

Being first to introduce does have a few downsides, but we are determined to please every customer at the highest levels possible.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by umnitza
Hopefully it doesn't rule anything out. 99% of body shops can pick up the bumper for you OR you can get greyhound to deliver to your address.

You have the same 4-5 people jumping on every thread (look at the links posted below, you'll see what I mean) about bumpers and body kits commenting about how "don't buy from umnitza buy from this other place instead".

We are a direct supplier, we don't have to rely on a secondary source to provide products for us.

Here are a small list of people that have purchased our kits, and these are ONLY forum members.

Then there goes your claim that your kit and Trinity's kit are exactly the same - doesn't it? Basically, I refuse to buy from you because you're an asshole - do you want me to post what you have told me before through PM?

I will always promote Trinity and Acute because, yes they are local to me, but more importantly their customer service and reputation is spotless. They are not only great vendors but great people, you are a prick.

You're also a liar, remember the recent thread about the oem "like" taillights? you claim yours are more expensive than the eBay ones because your are "better quality" - hey retard, the importer in here in SoCal and a friend of member Project5 - yours are no different, nor better - just more expensive
Old 06-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by pjinca
Then there goes your claim that your kit and Trinity's kit are exactly the same - doesn't it? Basically, I refuse to buy from you because you're an asshole - do you want me to post what you have told me before through PM?
Do yourself a favor, in one of those links, Trinity admits they are exactly the same...
Don't let truth and facts cloud your judgment though.

BTW - the only thing you and I will probably agree on is your service to our country, for which I'm infinitely grateful to you for.

There isn't really a need for this tension.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by umnitza
Do yourself a favor, in one of those links, Trinity admits they are exactly the same...
Don't let truth and facts cloud your judgment though.

BTW - the only thing you and I will probably agree on is your service to our country, for which I'm infinitely grateful to you for.

There isn't really a need for this tension.
then why don;t you post all the links with your fitment issues - little man
Old 06-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will always promote Trinity and Acute because, yes they are local to me, but more importantly their customer service and reputation is spotless. They are not only great vendors but great people, you are a prick.

You're also a liar, remember the recent thread about the oem "like" taillights? you claim yours are more expensive than the eBay ones because your are "better quality" - hey retard, the importer in here in SoCal and a friend of member Project5 - yours are no different, nor better - just more expensive
When I bought my kit from Umnitza they were anything but assholes, most of the time when I called up there to check up on the shipping and to see if they had any lips in stock I noticed the customer service was actually pretty great. The guys up there were really friendly and we even had a conversation about other things other than the body kit for a good 10mins. Maybe you just had a bad experience?
Old 06-08-2010, 10:28 AM
Contributors

When I bought my kit from Umnitza they were anything but assholes, most of the time when I called up there to check up on the shipping and to see if they had any lips in stock I noticed the customer service was actually pretty great. The guys up there were really friendly and we even had a conversation about other things other than the body kit for a good 10mins. Maybe you just had a bad experience?
Actually, I have never bought from them. He did however send me a series of PM's trying to disrespect Joe (Trinity) and Michael (Acute) and the fact that I kept supporting them. So he can kiss my ass
Former Vendor

then why don;t you post all the links with your fitment issues - little man
Because when something fits well, the body shop did a great job and the product is great.
When something fits poorly, how can the product be bad if it's the same product, it must be the work of the shop. Since they are the same kits.

These are empirical facts.

We had a communication over PM about why he's always ragging on our service, I think that caused his judgement to be what it is. I don't believe he's ever actually purchased anything from us.
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've purchased items from both Umnitza and Trinity, from my experience both are very good vendors and I had 0 problems with either. I am in noway biased in either just stating what my experiences with each have been and like I stated so far so good. Good luck with your choice!

Quick Reply: Umnitza Body Kit for 2005 545i pre-lci