E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

so i have been told im crazy!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 545I M sport suspension Active Steering M sport interior Navi Low ride sports

The other day i was driving my 545 to the mall to pick up my girl. she had just finished shopping and she looked like she bought the entire mall with all of the bags she was carrying. anyways, make a long story short. i always park in the same spot everytime i go to this mall. this spot looks like a ghost town. i parked on the third floor of the inground parking lot way the hell in the back. where i will never get a door ding. anyway the elevators in the inground parking lot were out of use, so we had to walk up three floors of stairs with all of these bags. my girl gets frustrated with me and calls me crazy for parking so far. we get into an argument. and i tell her she could walk home if she'd like. that wasnt to smart of me to say but my e60 is still ding free. ahahaha. thought id share my experience.

regards,

Roger
Old 04-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

I wouldn't say crazy, but smart!!! Keep that car looking as good as you can for as long as you can
Old 04-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 545I M sport suspension Active Steering M sport interior Navi Low ride sports

Originally Posted by pjinca
I wouldn't say crazy, but smart!!! Keep that car looking as good as you can for as long as you can
ahaha. thats the way i see it. her legs were killing when we were down walking up those stairs. but, it was all worth it to see my e60 scratch and ding free. even if i gotta wait abit until she starts to talk to me again. or before i get anything from her again.
oh well. maybe next time ill park closer................UMMM NO WAY LOL
Old 04-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Members

I just showed your post to my wife. She smiled, and agrees with you.

I am very similar. I do the same. We have been married for 16 years.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

i purposely ding those cars parked far away just to spite them!

why didnt you just pick her up instead of park and then go get her?
Old 04-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Members

Originally Posted by porshah
I just showed your post to my wife. She smiled, and agrees with you.

I am very similar. I do the same. We have been married for 16 years.
ahaha. thank god im not the only one. doesnt make me feel that much of an asshole!!!
Old 04-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Members

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
i purposely ding those cars parked far away just to spite them!

why didnt you just pick her up instead of park and then go get her?
thats not nice....we try very hard to keep our cars in tip top shape..it hurts us even more when we see someone do it on prupose. but thats a good question. i could've picked her up. but the mall was rammed at the time and filled with taxis on the side. the only way would have been to partially block traffic in order to get her bags and herself in the car. we could have done that. but its more difficult that way.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:19 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '07 530iSport PackageLuxury Packagemore to come

I'm pretty much the same way by parking way out or at least in the first or last spot in a lane.

So, what happens to me the other day driving to work? This truck in front of me throws up this rock, not a little pebble, and I do mean a rock. I see this thing coming at me but can't avoid it. It hits the front of the car right where the grill meets the hood and makes a small dent there. It then bounces up and to the right dents the hood and goes all the way down to primer. Then hits the hood again just before the back end of the hood and chips the paint. Lastly it hits the windshield but luckily does no damage to it. I'm guessing I can get the small dents repaired by the paintless dent repair guys but the front is going to need some paint work of some kind. No matter how protective of our cars we try to be something or someone is going to get us eventually.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

This reminds me, I should look into the clear bra...
Old 04-15-2010, 12:07 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by v_therussian
This reminds me, I should look into the clear bra...
What u need a bra? Victoria's Secret time!

Quick Reply: so i have been told im crazy!!!!