E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

rough idle

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 05:07 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Numero Uno in Richmond Va 04 530 6 speed, jet black, black dakota leather, xenons, red rear reflectors, 545 front grill, cold weather package, premium package, staggered 19 inch BBS rxII/michelins, H&R coilovers and intergrated, R1 concept drilled an
Model Year: 2004
Engine: 530i

I too offer appology, I was not contacted by anyone to offer my opinion on the thread. And I did not get upset or mad just was a little confused at the comment that no one had answered your quest for information so I offered my opinion. It does look like it is a often failable part to me based on the fact that it is plastic and is under a lot of different elements such as heat, cold, dirt, build up of carbon and it needs to swivel constantly under those circumstances.

We now move forward to helping each other in our quest for reliable transportation that does not break the bank, by the way I am still looking for the shots of the valve that you modded so I can be ready for the next time it fails.

At this point I yield to the next rational help to the OP,
Old 03-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Again, I would like to thank all the A**H***s for their useless and childish posts. I posted on here for some information regarding a problem that I am having and most of what I got was a bunch of little pansies showing their ass about what a bunch of losers they truly are. If you really need to air your dirty laundry on here, you need to either get a life, a girlfriend, or a dog. You choose. I would like to personally thank those who offered advice and solutions rather than get into a pissing match with other members. Those who helped know who you are. Even if the information didn't pertain to my particular vehicle, I still appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Thank you