E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

One more reason to order comfort seats

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sure many people will already know this (particulary those who have comfort seats), but I figured it can only be useful to people out there trying to decide whether or not to order comfort seats.

First of all the seats are really comfortable and whilst they feel a bit softer than the sport seats, the amount of adjustment available provides excellent support in all directions. I definitely prefer them to sport seats.

Whilst I was familiar with all the different types of adjustments possible with the comfort seats before I got my car, including the following:

On the driver's seat:
- When you start the car, the backrest side bolsters close into position according to the key memory.
- When you switch the car off these side bolsters open up to the maximum open position make it easier to get out of the seat.

... this I did not know:
On the passenger seat
- When the passenger fastens the seat belt, the backrest side bolsters close into position laccording to the last memory position selected.
- When the passenger releases the seat belt, these side bolsters open up to the maximum open position make it easier to get out of the seat.

Nice
Passengers are usually very impressed!