E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

New Member - Do you like my ride??

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by westside' post='791480' date='Feb 12 2009, 08:23 PM
i like the kerb rash was that an option? lol! you need to tell them the ball ache you had trying to get them to stop rubbing due to the offsetbeing wrong just in case someone else on the site wants to get them that way there know what spacers to use and how much they need to skim them down ......
I live down a very very tight road, it's impossible not to kerb my wheels. I'll invite u down and then u can join the kerb rash. lol! I'll get them refurbed soon.

Yep, It was a pain in the ass to get the right size spacers to stop the rubbing. Just pleased it doesn't rub now.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:30 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545 SE Auto in Black

Originally Posted by PrinceNaz' post='791523' date='Feb 12 2009, 09:23 PM
I live down a very very tight road, it's impossible not to kerb my wheels. I'll invite u down and then u can join the kerb rash. lol! I'll get them refurbed soon.

Yep, It was a pain in the ass to get the right size spacers to stop the rubbing. Just pleased it doesn't rub now.
lol but if you refurb them yourget rash again, stick some 15" on and were get some coilovers and wind the bitch down lol! are you coming on saturday remmeber the van!!