E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hit a curb!!! Please help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Senior Members

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
My Ride: E60 530i

Originally Posted by Gatriel
Don't take it personally. The guy is a dick. He contributes almost nothing to the community, and might just be a high-functioning aspie.
Well, I do not know what an "aspie" is but I will consider this to be derogatory. I come here to see if there is a genuine person needing assistance, I can't remember the last time I really asked for assistance. All I hear/see are people whining and crying. Does a person really need to share everything in the world.. "oh look what happened to my car" "oh I got a scratch" "oh i have bird droppings" "oh my window keeps getting fogggy" "oh I got a CEL on dash 3 yrs ago and now another this morning... PLEASE HELP!!"
Really?
So if you want contribution to this sort of stuff or for me to participate in your petty ebonics then I will have to consider to count myself out. I may be a dick from your opinion, but I was a helpful dick.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i LCI with sports/premium package, Sports trans with paddle shifters, CF emblems, JB4 Software, Dinan Exhaust, Navigation, M5Tech body kit, Carbon wrap interrior trim and CIC Controller.

Ummmm, like I said that must have been some big ass curb! Better be careful, sleepy drivers are just like drunk drivers... It's just not worth it.

Last edited by tonyb635; 04-10-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Metallic Green 535i,Dakota Brown leather,NAV,HD Radio, Comfort Access,Sport pkg,Premium Pkg,Cold Weather pkg,Logic7,Park Distance, SAT/Paddles, Ipod adapter, tint, LED Side markers, & halos, heated fronts,CPO'd car, tinted tails, heads, reflectors, backup camera, afe cold air intake, led license plate lights, rear lip spoiler, recoded modules: remote folding of mirrors, deleted accept screen on idrive, auto unlocking of door when ignition turned off, closing windows, & sunroof w/ remote, digital speedo on instrument cluster.

Don't take it personally. The guy is a dick. He contributes almost nothing to the community, and might just be a high-functioning aspie.

Glad you're ok -- its just a car and is completely fixable.
Dude, have you read any of his posts? He has contributed a lot of info on here. He is who he is, but I personally have learned a lot from his contributions. As far as his comments to the OP, what if this guy fell asleep & really hit someone? Is that being responsible? He never said definitely that the guy was stoned, but some of the particulars about this accident were suspect.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:26 PM
New Members

My Ride: 05 545i & 01 316i

Originally Posted by AchtungE60
Well, I do not know what an "aspie" is but I will consider this to be derogatory. I come here to see if there is a genuine person needing assistance, I can't remember the last time I really asked for assistance. All I hear/see are people whining and crying. Does a person really need to share everything in the world.. "oh look what happened to my car" "oh I got a scratch" "oh i have bird droppings" "oh my window keeps getting fogggy" "oh I got a CEL on dash 3 yrs ago and now another this morning... PLEASE HELP!!"
Really?
So if you want contribution to this sort of stuff or for me to participate in your petty ebonics then I will have to consider to count myself out. I may be a dick from your opinion, but I was a helpful dick.
Aspie, defined.

No, you came here like you come to the overwhelming majority of threads on here -- looking to ridicule and demean. I don't post much on here -- but almost every thread I've seen you active in you are cutting people down for no reason at all. On top of that -- you do seem pretty dense, are not a good poster -- and are definitely asocial, unless being an asshole on public forums is your thing, then bravo.

Last edited by Gatriel; 04-12-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Members

So if you want contribution to this sort of stuff or for me to participate in your petty ebonics.
Juat FYI - there's quite a bit of irony (and racism) in you assuming that a word you don't understand must be ebonics without taking the time to look it up.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:05 PM
New Members

The guy is an ass.

He either feels his epenis is vastly superior to ours due to his post count (as 2k is excessively low for you to get this feeling) or its a schtick of his -- and he's just bored.

I am guessing the later as he was telling some kid a few months ago to buy a Corolla -- but who knows.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:46 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jcantanixon
Juat FYI - there's quite a bit of irony (and racism) in you assuming that a word you don't understand must be ebonics without taking the time to look it up.
Racism? Irony? OH BOY! If you haven't noticed, ebonics does not have a race. In fact they're teaching it right now to kids in schools. Probably not the schools on the higher-end of the spectrum but still... I rest my case.
Any word that I have to go to urban dictionary to look up is considered to me to be beneath me. I do not entertain lack of language or intellect. Sorry "homie" lol
Urban Dictionary: aspie

Last edited by AchtungE60; 04-16-2013 at 12:57 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Senior Members

The guy is an ass.

He either feels his epenis is vastly superior to ours due to his post count (as 2k is excessively low for you to get this feeling) or its a schtick of his -- and he's just bored.

I am guessing the later as he was telling some kid a few months ago to buy a Corolla -- but who knows.
Yes and I still stick by toyota. Better cars overall. I own 3 bimmers right this very moment and have owned about 10 in my life. Actually, the only other car brand I have owned is a little Kia Sephia when I was 19-21. But i have many friends and family members who have toyotas. I personally would choose Honda over Toyota but Toyota is a great brand. I am not one of those "brand loyal" freaks. I call it as it is.
And just FYI, I barely frequent this forum and those 2K+ posts are all quality posts not me hanging out in the "lounge." In fact, I have never been in the lounge here. As far as all your points, i am an "apsie", i do feel my penis is superior to yours, it is a schtick of mine and I am bored. That should settle it. You win. Now please stop pestering me and let me go figure out which bimmer I want to drive today. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:26 AM
New Members

Yes and I still stick by toyota. Better cars overall. I own 3 bimmers right this very moment and have owned about 10 in my life. Actually, the only other car brand I have owned is a little Kia Sephia when I was 19-21. But i have many friends and family members who have toyotas. I personally would choose Honda over Toyota but Toyota is a great brand. I am not one of those "brand loyal" freaks. I call it as it is.
And just FYI, I barely frequent this forum and those 2K+ posts are all quality posts not me hanging out in the "lounge." In fact, I have never been in the lounge here. As far as all your points, i am an "apsie", i do feel my penis is superior to yours, it is a schtick of mine and I am bored. That should settle it. You win. Now please stop pestering me and let me go figure out which bimmer I want to drive today. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
I'll gladly leave you alone, but when you're rude to someone for no reason at all -- expect me to be on your ass again.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:45 AM
Members

Sooooooo......... @Matteo_Montenegro what was the outcome to your issue if you don't mind (I know it went out of subject for a bit but happy it's all done, thank GOD)?

Quick Reply: I hit a curb!!! Please help!!!