E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

How about a little decency!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 03:56 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550i Sport

Thanks all for the responses..

Got my estimates done today, believe or not that's $1,200 - $1,400 bucks worth of damage

When it rains it pours; I went to have my State's annual vehicle inspection done the day after this hit & run. I failed the inspection for this:

Which resulted in this:

...and another 5-bills invested in some new rear shoes.

Old 01-31-2011, 04:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Metallic Green 535i,Dakota Brown leather,NAV,HD Radio, Comfort Access,Sport pkg,Premium Pkg,Cold Weather pkg,Logic7,Park Distance, SAT/Paddles, Ipod adapter, tint, LED Side markers, & halos, heated fronts,CPO'd car, tinted tails, heads, reflectors, backup camera, afe cold air intake, led license plate lights, rear lip spoiler, recoded modules: remote folding of mirrors, deleted accept screen on idrive, auto unlocking of door when ignition turned off, closing windows, & sunroof w/ remote, digital speedo on instrument cluster.

Originally Posted by luigi524td
I carry these with me ... feel free to plagiarize ... borrow etc ...
Sometimes things like your cards tend to aggravate peeps, so they may do something even worse, like keying your ride! I've seen it happen to one of my buddies.this dude dinged my buddy's car. He saw the ding, & put a note on this guys car, & the dude came back when we put packages in the car, went back to the mall & dude keyed it front to back. I think he parked somewhere after & waited to see our reaction. I had told my buddy to fuggitaboutit, but he was pissed, and had to leave a nasty note on this dudes truck. So now not only a door ding, but another paint job too! Just be careful with the revenge thing.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:31 PM
Senior Members

This has always been my fear...Sorry bro
Old 02-01-2011, 03:43 AM
Members

I know exactly how that freakin feels as i had my whole rear left quarter nearly ripped off after leaving it parked. its as if some lorry or something hit it.

got it fixed the next day.