E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 07:29 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by seed912
Looks like this one is the same as trinity!?

Just called some tuning shop, they recommend supersprint quad, and i was told the right hand side still has "some" gas going out, so called "fake" quad, any one using that?
no hk memeber is using "fake" quad. and I have not seen any e60 with "fake" quad yet
Old 06-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
no hk memeber is using "fake" quad. and I have not seen any e60 with "fake" quad yet
FJ, the term "fake" only means one drum, two pipes(one longer than the other) and quad outlets, the so called "true" in seed912's terms, would be two drums, two pipes (both same length) and quad outlets, ie actually ALL members who have quad in this sub-forum and not owning a real M series (except E90/3 335) really have "fake" quad in seed912's terms! Yes! seed912 was right!

seed912, to make "true" quad outlets, you need to do major surgery to the car, including cutting off the battery bay under the trunk and raise the foundation of the battery bay to give way to the extra drum, and of course a new rear diffuser that can fit quad outlets as well; AK has done it before, but are you sure this is truly what you want?

Seriously, simply replacing the oem drum (catback) with a Supersprint (ie remain single sided) should give you result more than you can ask for
Old 06-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Contributors

guys so unlucky today had a crash with the stepwgn some cunt mainland woman reverse in to my left side
I just resprayed the right side 2 weeks ago
Old 06-29-2012, 08:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

still giving advice to the "see dais"?

partly, the Arqray has a small drum just before the bend passing the battery cover area, so is not totally "fake"

heard from Mark the mighty Wnshie was driving at full force in his Porsche Panamera at.......................................49kmh,

he had prepared to hold onto the door handles to handle the G force.............

Originally Posted by wnshie
FJ, the term "fake" only means one drum, two pipes(one longer than the other) and quad outlets, the so called "true" in seed912's terms, would be two drums, two pipes (both same length) and quad outlets, ie actually ALL members who have quad in this sub-forum and not owning a real M series (except E90/3 335) really have "fake" quad in seed912's terms! Yes! seed912 was right!

seed912, to make "true" quad outlets, you need to do major surgery to the car, including cutting off the battery bay under the trunk and raise the foundation of the battery bay to give way to the extra drum, and of course a new rear diffuser that can fit quad outlets as well; AK has done it before, but are you sure this is truly what you want?

Seriously, simply replacing the oem drum (catback) with a Supersprint (ie remain single sided) should give you result more than you can ask for
Attached Thumbnails Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum-arqray-e60-quad.jpg  
Old 06-29-2012, 09:27 AM
bbl
Senior Members

My Ride: 525i

guys so unlucky today had a crash with the stepwgn some cunt mainland woman reverse in to my left side
I just resprayed the right side 2 weeks ago
suen la
only lose $. no problem la
Old 06-30-2012, 12:22 AM
Members

Originally Posted by billhk
still giving advice to the "see dais"?

partly, the Arqray has a small drum just before the bend passing the battery cover area, so is not totally "fake"

heard from Mark the mighty Wnshie was driving at full force in his Porsche Panamera at.......................................49kmh,

he had prepared to hold onto the door handles to handle the G force.............
thanks for all the information! it'd be too much work/money for the x-pipe! so i decide to look for the ss/remus/eisenmann/arqray quad. and take the rest of the money to do something else, maybe bms ecu.

btw, where can i find the arqray in hk?
Old 06-30-2012, 04:28 AM
Contributors

call the man they call "PlayaHombre Mark hk" reckon he might know

thanks for all the information! it'd be too much work/money for the x-pipe! so i decide to look for the ss/remus/eisenmann/arqray quad. and take the rest of the money to do something else, maybe bms ecu.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Contributors

SUPER GT
Old 06-30-2012, 07:34 AM
Contributors

unless they have it in stock, its gonna take 2months, thats where i bought BOTH sets of Arqray,

and prices are nearly DOUBLE 4 years ago!

SUPER GT
Old 06-30-2012, 11:59 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by billhk
call the man they call "PlayaHombre Mark hk" reckon he might know

ha ha ha ha... is that my new nickname??? still loving the taiwanese coffees???

Im heading over tomorrow for a few days...

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum