E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 06:57 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sell the house
Originally Posted by pinguhk
have to sell the house 1st,
I wait until pmotoring sell his 1. he just mod the car to chase the 458.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by kcleung
same here, I?had an hr to kill so where else to go. interestingly, the 2nd hand cars prices seemed to have gone up, or was it just me. the elgrand 2nd hand prices are not great howerver, hong 2005, just a tad over 200k (but no isofix)
that right the price has gone up about 5% because no 1 what to buy a new car right now that the market is bad.
P say there are more ppl looking at 2nd hand cars.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:17 PM
Senior Members

Bmw posted record sales in aug and now Stock market tumbled, housing market ..., am not surprised no apetite for new cars but imagine sensible people would just put lux items onhold instead of : hmmm, I won't have enough $ coming in to buy a 4.5m 458 so I would buy a 3m f430 scu instead, even though things r looking v bad for the months ahead. So either the general public is really lagging behind the market or some part of the economy is still ok.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:40 AM
Contributors

Bmw posted record sales in aug and now Stock market tumbled, housing market ..., am not surprised no apetite for new cars but imagine sensible people would just put lux items onhold instead of : hmmm, I won't have enough $ coming in to buy a 4.5m 458 so I would buy a 3m f430 scu instead, even though things r looking v bad for the months ahead. So either the general public is really lagging behind the market or some part of the economy is still ok.
just talked o mr yeung and he say his company lost out 50% in sale in watchs
Old 10-01-2011, 03:58 AM
Senior Members

just talked o mr yeung and he say his company lost out 50% in sale in watchs

Watch and jewellry should not be affected... its all funded by mainland chinese here in HK! Guess it depends what type of watches.... My family is in watches, and seems the mainlanders keep buying!
Old 10-01-2011, 04:10 AM
Senior Members

a friend in the antique biz said the same thing, no shortage of biz from the mainlanders.

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Watch and jewellry should not be affected... its all funded by mainland chinese here in HK! Guess it depends what type of watches.... My family is in watches, and seems the mainlanders keep buying!
Old 10-01-2011, 04:26 AM
Contributors

a friend in the antique biz said the same thing, no shortage of biz from the mainlanders.
it been the same for the hary crab too most buyer are from mainlanders too.

I feel so sorry for HK ppl, it is so sad. Mainlanders come down to buy our stuff and we Hongkongers go up to china or taobao to buy stuff. What a joke.
If it was not for the mainlanders we be dead long time ago in the HK market.
I was walking pass a big big group of flat sale ppl and they all target the mainlanders and not the local, I think they know that hongkonger don't have the money
Old 10-01-2011, 05:24 AM
Senior Members

I feel so sorry for HK ppl, it is so sad. Mainlanders come down to buy our stuff and we Hongkongers go up to china or taobao to buy stuff. What a joke.
I was walking pass a big big group of flat sale ppl and they all target the mainlanders and not the local, I think they know that hongkonger don't have the money

Just more careful with money, especially at times like now...
Old 10-01-2011, 06:03 AM
Members

My Ride: 2010 F10 535i

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Any discounts? AD of watches??
Old 10-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Senior Members

now europe will need china's help in one way or another to get them out of the debt crisis.

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum