E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 05:50 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 520i E60 in Amethyst Gray

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Yes, but I'm not looking for a old Porsche.... if i was, i would of bought it long time ago la!

Unfortunately her taste in cars is quite expensive..... so..... ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

HAHAHAHA
Old Porsche is not cheap and easy to find nowaday. Find me a clean 993 Turbo or 993 RS and I will give you a comission better than what you work. BTW, I think you will have to loose at least 20 lbs to get in any sport Porsche.

If her taste in cars is rather expensive, you'll have to put up or shut up.

Good luck.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

something ballistic like a used v12 Phaeton, or 650 cabrio or CL v8............
with some nice wheels of course and an aerofoil.
the clock is ticking!!!!!!!

quote name='mark_hk' timestamp='1316172896' post='1381954']
Yes, but I'm not looking for a old Porsche.... if i was, i would of bought it long time ago la!

Unfortunately her taste in cars is quite expensive..... so..... ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

HAHAHAHA
[/quote]
Old 09-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kcleung
I am a big fan of initial D, the jap ani serial on street racing.
initial S, I think momo meant to ask you what mods you are so scared to talk about rather ...
Old 09-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Bloody mainlanders messed us around on THE deal.... we should hopefully have some good news tomorrow then I can share with you my ideas... ha ha

Otherwise, its hold on to cash and pray the market stays positive for me.... ha ha
fingers crossed, hope it went well for you yesterday

my company is having trouble financing for our recent property purchase since too much money went to China thru the banks in Hong Kong on the first 2 quarters, I think the mainlanders are dragging the deal because of the same kinda financing trouble or waiting on better opportunity/price, only more digits involved in your case...

As for me, looks like I'm stuck with the way my Pana is right now for a good long time... song bill, no money, no mod talk man... when there is someone working double time on digging new holes for you to fill, what can you do? what can you say about the other half? *sigh*

in my case, the only thing left I can hold on to is the only thing still attached between my legs and prey things go well for me within the next two months
Old 09-16-2011, 02:49 PM
Senior Members

forgot to mention, newbie2, economy is not going to go well very soon for all business, just hang on to what you have and spend more time treasuring them, you'll feel better... I'm depressed too, if you know what's been happening to me, sh1ts haven't quite stop happening to me just yet since the end of last year, but this keeps me going:

Just keep your head down, do what you can and all you can, don't count the days, just work, things will turn before you know it...

hope this helps buddy
Old 09-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wnshie
initial S, I think momo meant to ask you what mods you are so scared to talk about rather ...
If the gang wants to know, sure I can tell....

btw, have u got the panas overheating problem sorted?
Old 09-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Senior Members

my company is having trouble financing for our recent property purchase since too much money went to China thru the banks in Hong Kong on the first 2 quarters, I think the mainlanders are dragging the deal because of the same kinda financing trouble or waiting on better opportunity/price, only more digits involved in your case...

As for me, looks like I'm stuck with the way my Pana is right now for a good long time... song bill, no money, no mod talk man... when there is someone working double time on digging new holes for you to fill, what can you do? what can you say about the other half? *sigh*

in my case, the only thing left I can hold on to is the only thing still attached between my legs and prey things go well for me within the next two months
Yeah well with me its not financing probs... its the fact they had no loyalty and tried to do deal with someone else.... but now fingers crossed we have won it back!!!
Old 09-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by deriffic
Old Porsche is not cheap and easy to find nowaday. Find me a clean 993 Turbo or 993 RS and I will give you a comission better than what you work. BTW, I think you will have to loose at least 20 lbs to get in any sport Porsche.

If her taste in cars is rather expensive, you'll have to put up or shut up.

Good luck.
Pretty sure the commission won't be as much than my work he he

But agree....a nice 993 turbo would be awesome! one of my fav cars... love that shape!!!
Old 09-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kcleung
If the gang wants to know, sure I can tell....

btw, have u got the panas overheating problem sorted?
Well yes, according to jebsen, when they help me adding in that water wetter, they bleeded out one air pocket from the radiator using their bleeder... to date, the temp has been behaving... Looks like radiator fluid change with my Pana is stuck with Jebsen... The traditional bleeding technique and the technique discribed on the forums can't really work on Pana...
Old 09-17-2011, 09:40 AM
Contributors

My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

free spoiler for you buddy, new factory is being done up right now.

Mark get that deal buddy!!!!!!

the mainland Chinese developers have hit a liquidity problem, have told u guys for at least 6months they have been running on empty,
u can loan your own money in your China a/c to property secured developers for 10% to 20% pa depending on the amount.
stocks down and now property going down, damn those bankers!!! UBS rapper dude has lost $2B??? and they claim to be professional.....
the end of the world guys is upon us, do more mods now to keep your sanity and dignity........

Song B

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum