E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '08 530i Luxury LCI

Originally Posted by pinguhk
Im not in the manufacturing business but know your feelings.
There will always be up and downs, just take it easy and think of it this way, there are many ppl that are 1000 time poorer and worst than us.
Chit chat is much easier than facing (as if you're the person in charge, not the employee) the down slope.

When business is good, all you have to do is try to match the price/delivery/quality.
When business is slow, you can do nothing but sit there.

If you're in manufacturing business, you have a lot more to worry, you have machines that doesn't have enough orders to fill them up. You have employees that still need salary from you, no matter you have orders or not. Once employees decided to leave, you will worry that even orders come back, you don't have proper capacity to produce the order, you still lost the business.

No doubt factories are dying because of the obvious reason.
Well, maybe for some industry the trend is totally opposite, I cannot be certain.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Senior Members

a bit more complicated for me. I normally use mine for movies and I like to turn it up so need to wait for the kids to be out of the flat which is not often. And sometimes when I did get the chance, the software / drivers on my pc would crap out due to some updates. And then, sometimes, my plasma sometimes would play up, think time for me to get a new tv.

I use my new amp every day now for my pc and xbox360
Old 09-09-2011, 12:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i Mods: M5 sporty package, M5 Steering wheel, Sprint Booster

Originally Posted by Small Tomato
Chit chat is much easier than facing (as if you're the person in charge, not the employee) the down slope.

When business is good, all you have to do is try to match the price/delivery/quality.

If you're in manufacturing business, you have a lot more to worry, you have machines that doesn't have enough orders to fill them up. You have employees that still need salary from you, no matter you have orders or not. Once employees decided to leave, you will worry that even orders come back, you don't have proper capacity to produce the order, you still lost the business.

Well, maybe for some industry the trend is totally opposite, I cannot be certain.
You belong to which field?
Old 09-09-2011, 01:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by Small Tomato

sounds like my takeaway in England. have too much food and can not sell means a wast.
so I 100% know how you guys feel now.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kcleung
a bit more complicated for me. I normally use mine for movies and I like to turn it up so need to wait for the kids to be out of the flat which is not often. And sometimes when I did get the chance, the software / drivers on my pc would crap out due to some updates. And then, sometimes, my plasma sometimes would play up, think time for me to get a new tv.
Time for a new plasma.
I am lucky I always turn on the amp loud, my kids love it and they watch the movies with me and play xbox360 kinetic
Old 09-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Contributors

alan just to let you know my wife which is same as you doing IT and her company just sacked 30 ppl which she was very lucky it was not her so you are not alone.
But she said that most of them have a new job in smaller companys
Old 09-09-2011, 01:42 AM
Senior Members

missed the water tail on the panny v20. yet to fix on a target, what to get depends on my depress index.

the sound from the pioneer is v fast, kids get scared w/o doubts.

Time for a new plasma.
I am lucky I always turn on the amp loud, my kids love it and they watch the movies with me and play xbox360 kinetic
Old 09-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kcleung
missed the water tail on the panny v20. yet to fix on a target, what to get depends on my depress index.

the sound from the pioneer is v fast, kids get scared w/o doubts.
maybe this 1
http://www.panasonic.hk/av/english/t...-p65vt30h.aspx
maybe my kids start to hear thing loud when they were a baby, that why they can sleep any were at any place with loads of noise unlike some of my friend which a little noise they can not sleep
Old 09-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Senior Members

my place too small for 65" la and anyhow the hk ver doesnt get the pro panel. 50vt30 is priced similar to vt20 so dont expect pq to get any improvement.

maybe this 1
http://www.panasonic...h-p65vt30h.aspx
maybe my kids start to hear thing loud when they were a baby, that why they can sleep any were at any place with loads of noise unlike some of my friend which a little noise they can not sleep
Old 09-09-2011, 08:41 AM
Senior Members

alan just to let you know my wife which is same as you doing IT and her company just sacked 30 ppl which she was very lucky it was not her so you are not alone.
But she said that most of them have a new job in smaller companys
FJ Sir.....I am not in IT field

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum