E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark san, nevermind these guys, just PM me the news would be fine

Originally Posted by keith84_uk
Mark, are those bankers smell something really bad in Greece?
I want some insider news as the company got quite amount of Euro sitting in the bank at the moment
and i will convert it back to HKD if something gonna be happen soon.

Please give me the light mate
Old 06-22-2011, 12:10 AM
Senior Members

Just joining the conversation regarding the overheating issue, my pana was also in trouble under the recent sun, although she wasn't cutting out the fuel injection, the temperature was surely close to the max... just got AK to help make some openings for better breathing of the hood, yet the temp was still high... looks like she is doom to get some plastic surgery on the hood cover... *sigh*

BTW being a tight ass and all, I just made a wish to the rainbow, and they made my wish come true with merely 4.6k!... I can finally forget about the recent turmoil at work for a moment
Old 06-22-2011, 12:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by wnshie
Mark san, nevermind these guys, just PM me the news would be fine
Old 06-22-2011, 12:25 AM
RC3
Members

My Ride: F10 528i

Originally Posted by Jacky328
It is 95 C, but still too low.
I Learned from a nice guy who is technician of bmwhk TW, that the engine of his own E36-328i gain much more power after he changed the water cooling pump(??), or sometime like that, which resulting rising temp from 90 C to 110 C.
You are right. 95C
Old 06-22-2011, 12:30 AM
RC3
Members

My Ride: F10 528i

Just a question. I know you guys have a lot of experiences on window trim vinyl wrap. A member of bimmerpost forum just have his wrapped with gloss black at Shum Shui Po. The result is far less than perfect. Not smooth and a lot of bubbles. The shop claimed that those are not air bubbles but due to the window trims' roughness. True? Or the guy is making excuses for their bad workmanship?
Old 06-22-2011, 01:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by RC3
Just a question. I know you guys have a lot of experiences on window trim vinyl wrap. A member of bimmerpost forum just have his wrapped with gloss black at Shum Shui Po. The result is far less than perfect. Not smooth and a lot of bubbles. The shop claimed that those are not air bubbles but due to the window trims' roughness. True? Or the guy is making excuses for their bad workmanship?
if you what this done ricky and AK can help you to get this done
all the E60 are done there,
dyip99 F10 will do his too.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:06 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '08 530i Luxury LCI

Just joining the conversation regarding the overheating issue, my pana was also in trouble under the recent sun, although she wasn't cutting out the fuel injection, the temperature was surely close to the max... just got AK to help make some openings for better breathing of the hood, yet the temp was still high... looks like she is doom to get some plastic surgery on the hood cover... *sigh*

BTW being a tight ass and all, I just made a wish to the rainbow, and they made my wish come true with merely 4.6k!... I can finally forget about the recent turmoil at work for a moment
Will I think you should get your car back to Porsche service center for a detail check up ... this overheating is not a common issue I think?
Old 06-22-2011, 02:39 AM
Members

My Ride: 2010 F10 535i

Originally Posted by RC3
Are you referring to those gloss black vinyl wrap for shadowline trim? i have a roll and is not as good as the Matt black.

If you want matt black done well, Ricky is the only person you need.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:32 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by keith84_uk
Mark, are those bankers smell something really bad in Greece?
I want some insider news as the company got quite amount of Euro sitting in the bank at the moment
and i will convert it back to HKD if something gonna be happen soon.

Please give me the light mate
Honestly?? You are holding Euro?? Hmm... You better keep an eye on the market... People are saying the Euro might be abolished if Greece goes bankrupt.

I have no insider news as I am not a banker, but this is what I hear and what I am reading as well....
Old 06-22-2011, 03:33 AM
Senior Members

Well, if you need me to look after your Pana whilst you are away and make sure she is running smooth... im still very happy to do so... at no cost to you!! ha ha ha ha

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum