E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

don't know about that nowadays, some West Island kids in my building were complaining about all the other after school
lessons in music and chess etc,. that they had to go to, your time has gone by Markie, you need a hardcore badboy rear diffuser to wakey wakey!!!!

HKALE is ranked 1 grade above UK GCE A level in academic subjects, hence why most kids go to the UK or take IGCSE + GCE A level to get into the top UK schools+added advantage of more spaces for overseas students.

Originally Posted by mark_hk
ESF isnt that hard to get into? ust gotta pay!

I am pretty sure we never had exams...(that counted) as a kid in primary school... the only ones that mattered were GCSE's and A LEVEL!
Old 11-08-2010, 12:43 AM
Contributors

Vic is good, try to get the 2 Principal recommendation letters that they write each year and when u apply to
P school, they will have another pile to place your application......

u should have brought a portable seat and patio umbrella and warm flask of chocolate.....
i agree keeping kids outside in the rain is out of order!!!!! boycott that school

Captain is this your old car?

Originally Posted by kcleung
thx et! is yours going to stay w vic?
Attached Thumbnails Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum-img00961.jpg  
Old 11-08-2010, 01:52 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
that sounds like bad management best not go to that school lol
The school mgmt is good just lack tlc
Old 11-08-2010, 03:04 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by billhk
don't know about that nowadays, some West Island kids in my building were complaining about all the other after school
lessons in music and chess etc,. that they had to go to, your time has gone by Markie, you need a hardcore badboy rear diffuser to wakey wakey!!!!

HKALE is ranked 1 grade above UK GCE A level in academic subjects, hence why most kids go to the UK or take IGCSE + GCE A level to get into the top UK schools+added advantage of more spaces for overseas students.
After school stuff is completely up to students to vounteer.... its the parents (locals) who seem to be pushing kids to learn and do a lot of extra stuff.

I just played rugby 2 times a week.... thats was the only xtra curricular thing i did... i ended up in uni.....working for a good company now... modding my car.... ha ha ha
Old 11-08-2010, 05:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Vic is good, try to get the 2 Principal recommendation letters that they write each year and when u apply to
P school, they will have another pile to place your application......

u should have brought a portable seat and patio umbrella and warm flask of chocolate.....
i agree keeping kids outside in the rain is out of order!!!!! boycott that school

Captain is this your old car?
no that not it my old car
I took the roof spoiler off on the old car
Old 11-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Contributors

After school stuff is completely up to students to vounteer.... its the parents (locals) who seem to be pushing kids to learn and do a lot of extra stuff.

I just played rugby 2 times a week.... thats was the only xtra curricular thing i did... i ended up in uni.....working for a good company now... modding my car.... ha ha ha
good for now but will you be doing this in 10 years time or 20 years time.
I dont think so, unless you open a shop doing this kind of work.
many of my friends that did your kind of job has change to banking, dont know why.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:42 AM
Contributors

it had black cf rear roundel and replica M5 wheels

banking= more money i suppose (if u can stand the pressure)

Originally Posted by pinguhk
good for now but will you be doing this in 10 years time or 20 years time.
I dont think so, unless you open a shop doing this kind of work.
many of my friends that did your kind of job has change to banking, dont know why.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:47 AM
Senior Members

At my time, after school activities are basketball, smoking, going to girl college to "look" girl,.....endedup ?????????......hahahaha. Take it easy....folks
Old 11-08-2010, 05:48 AM
Contributors

Markie u have a proper English accent, but some Intl' kids have crap accents......
i know of many who only made it to normal or average uni's and some had bad results but had Dad "get them in"
btw you haven't heard the English standard of the top local elite schools, the accent is better than most Int'l schools,
the local elite= local Int'l elite, but the Chinese is better! and we have to kotow to China nowadays,
every man and his dog can speak English, but to be tri-lingual Eng,Putonghua, Cantonese is the way to go.
add oil Bros with the kids!!!!

Old 11-08-2010, 05:53 AM
Contributors

it had black cf rear roundel and replica M5 wheels

banking= more money i suppose (if u can stand the pressure)
no
my old car has the OEM blue rear roundel and no M5 wheels they are ACS type 4 racing 19"

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum