E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

agree that the new F10 is rather boring, 5GT is now driven by fat bizmen and missus,
X5 is boring...
only the 1 series coupe and the X6 is really nice, Z4 in black like a batmobile and they are just ripe for modding.
the current new 3 looks like a cucumber at the front........but the new one will be nice,
wait for that, it will be explosively good.

saying that i think the BMWs are still much better value than the Lexus, have you seen the GS300?
it looks like sxxt and you can't even get your toes under the front seats when u sit in the rear.
than the 5 looks better than the E class 4 door......have u seen the Accord? looks like it melted.....
seen the even more boring cloned Audis??????
and have u seen the new Honda Stepwagon, what happened there????????
it is a seriously bad and ugly looking car, in fact the whole HK Honda range is repulsive,
i heard their sales are crap.

BMW- in the end its not a bad range when you compare it around.

Originally Posted by pinguhk
Im shore if mr kwok report it to the head of asia the woman that me and bill meet at the 5 gt show
I agree all the new BMW cars last and this year have been
if the 6er 4door is not good then looks like I will switch to audi in 3 years time
Old 06-22-2010, 08:10 AM
Contributors

My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

u should buy Will's bodykit, it really looks good!!!!

and the wheels.....

Originally Posted by newbie2
I still like E60 more for the moment....
Old 06-22-2010, 08:16 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by billhk

and the wheels.....
Keep away from me.....devil
Old 06-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
There will be a ND & suger water at TKO this coming friday meetup at AK at 9pm
willy will be there change oil and spark plug before.
Keith

Are you coming this Fri? If so, would you please pass me the wax? I suggest not leave it at AK as he is busy in moving to new shop. Easy to lost it during the move.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Senior Members

I like the x6, drives well but its a good looking x5 essentially so a premium for good look. I heard the 135 is a really fast car not had the chance to try one so I still like my e90 best in terms of feel and handling.

agree that the new F10 is rather boring, 5GT is now driven by fat bizmen and missus,
X5 is boring...
only the 1 series coupe and the X6 is really nice, Z4 in black like a batmobile and they are just ripe for modding.
the current new 3 looks like a cucumber at the front........but the new one will be nice,

saying that i think the BMWs are still much better value than the Lexus, have you seen the GS300?
it looks like sxxt and you can't even get your toes under the front seats when u sit in the rear.
than the 5 looks better than the E class 4 door......have u seen the Accord? looks like it melted.....
it is a seriously bad and ugly looking car, in fact the whole HK Honda range is repulsive,

Old 06-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by newbie2
Cool...is it called ????

It will good to clean it regularly even if the car does not have the inconsistent idle problem. AK is good because not much technician is willing to clean this part as it is time consuming.

I should find him to do that as mine is 2005.
I recalled there was a thread on this. interestingly, the n52 engine w valvetronics should make this butterfly valve redundant but it was retained for engine start up for some reason I believe. in fact if this could be removed completely, you would get better airflow all together.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:31 PM
Senior Members

whats ur thought on the new x1, the lower model has rwd which is great since in hk, rarely one will need 4wd

X5 is boring...

Old 06-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

boring boring boring, but they sell loads, don't forget we are the nutcases and extreme
BMW driving appreciation gang, i guess they have a master plan to sell loads more to uninitiated
new buyers and to pass the R&D costs for exciting stuff to AC,Hamann and co......

in the end we will vote with our next purchase, eg.Will,ET, Moi
go for the new 6 or Z4 if u want a sports car/coupe, don't forget the new F10 5 is not a sports car, it's a sports saloon!!
hey there is a S2000 at the fanling car place, right next to a MRS.
I did say long time ago that they will sell more of the F10 than the E60
Old 06-22-2010, 06:18 PM
Contributors

and the wheels.....
+1 now that the F10 is on the road the kit will come down in price
also it will look abit like the f10 mtech too
dont get Mtech all our members have them apart from us 3and there are too many on the road now.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kcleung
I like the x6, drives well but its a good looking x5 essentially so a premium for good look. I heard the 135 is a really fast car not had the chance to try one so I still like my e90 best in terms of feel and handling.
no matter how ugly or nice looking of the 3er, this model will always be the best driving car for BMW
this is why they use it for racing

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum