E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wnshie
Nop... still waiting

Went to get car wshed yesterday and there was a purple Panamera 4S... sounded fantastic BUT it had these pretty ugly wheels on....big 20" or 21" rims in black but for some reason had these chrome gothic crosses on it too.... Im gonna try and find a pic and show you!
Old 06-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Senior Members

I mean what is all these BS with ET's and my new toy? Just take it easy guys! I can't speak for ET, but Porsche has been my dream car since I was a kid, it is just my first attempt to own one... luckily a practical one too (4 doors), and quite frankly, I know what I am buying and have tested the baby myself, I just love it's handling... now... THIS is case closed...

Can't we just please enjoy our own cars and be happy with what we have accomplished in life; being able to enjoy the car we worked so hard to own (and mod )?

*Peace*

This is the point that I was trying to make before... there is a lot of unnecessary BS and bragging. Just enjoy your car and let others enjoy their cars.... I will also enjoy ET and Wills Porsches... ha ha... I will live my motoring dreams through your lives.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:46 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Went to get car wshed yesterday and there was a purple Panamera 4S... sounded fantastic BUT it had these pretty ugly wheels on....big 20" or 21" rims in black but for some reason had these chrome gothic crosses on it too.... Im gonna try and find a pic and show you!
Purple!?! My gosh!
Old 06-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mark_hk
This is the point that I was trying to make before... there is a lot of unnecessary BS and bragging. Just enjoy your car and let others enjoy their cars.... I will also enjoy ET and Wills Porsches... ha ha... I will live my motoring dreams through your lives.
now, look who's BS this time?
Old 06-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Senior Members

now, look who's BS this time?

ha ha ha!!

Well i will never be able to afford to buy a Porsche... not in the next couple of years anyways... so will enjoy seeing you bring down to your to AK or morning/night drives!!! ha ha
Old 06-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Senior Members

Purple!?! My gosh!

Yeah like a deep metallic purple! Looked OK.... but those rims were horrendous!!!
Old 06-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Senior Members

I mean what is all these BS with ET's and my new toy? Just take it easy guys! I can't speak for ET, but Porsche has been my dream car since I was a kid, it is just my first attempt to own one... luckily a practical one too (4 doors), and quite frankly, I know what I am buying and have tested the baby myself, I just love it's handling... now... THIS is case closed...

Can't we just please enjoy our own cars and be happy with what we have accomplished in life; being able to enjoy the car we worked so hard to own (and mod )?

*Peace*
congrats will, nothing more fulfilling than achieving a childhood dream. just watch out for withdraw symptom though, which luckily can easily be cured by setting another life goal
Old 06-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kcleung
congrats will, nothing more fulfilling than achieving a childhood dream. just watch out for withdraw symptom though, which luckily can easily be cured by setting another life goal
Getting a Ferrari?
Old 06-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by momowing
actually, doctors are cheaper than Designers, haha.

But i think Ferrari or Lambo are "too too too" expensive for me, even 2nd hand.

For porsche, i think it might be affordable for 2nd hand and fun for driving when compare the Ferarri and Lambo. (just dreaming to buy one)

For engine oil, i feel Mobile 1 is OK. I would try Petronas next time, which i used in my harrier before and i felt it is good.
I just changed Gold mobil 1 OW40 for 2 weeks. So far no complain, quite smooth and quiet.

I tried two brand in my harrier, speedmaster and shell. Speedmaster made the harrier quite noisy in idle. Shell worked very good with the harrier.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
for a porsche you need to be a very good driver to handly 1 ask billy next time you see him.
Ferrari and Lambo are much easy to drive than porsche
Are you sure? But I heard many people said that Porsche is more easy to handle than other supercar. For Ferrari, you need to take a course to learn even you want to drive it in street. I saw about quite a lot of porsche in street driving good. But most Ferrari driver only knows pushing hard in straight line.

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum