E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

holy crap!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 10:03 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by too solid' post='591711' date='May 30 2008, 10:58 AM
this topic wasn't started to have ppl like you bitch.. stop waisting everyones time in posting these long responses and go browse your precious evo forum.. and sorry we of the e60.net forum can't be as "mature" as those of the evo's. get a life.. your an idiot!
WHOA! No need for that man. I think EVERYONE will agree that driving recklessly in traffic is a no no but I think we're just getting our wires crossed as to the intent of this thread. Let's just leave it as that and move on. We welcome everyone to this forum as each and every person usually have something good to offer towards the goodness of this forum and the enjoyment of our cars.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:13 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='591718' date='May 30 2008, 08:03 PM
WHOA! No need for that man. I think EVERYONE will agree that driving recklessly in traffic is a no no but I think we're just getting our wires crossed as to the intent of this thread. Let's just leave it as that and move on. We welcome everyone to this forum as each and every person usually have something good to offer towards the goodness of this forum and the enjoyment of our cars.
+1 well said.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition 6.4L OHV Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 (350hp/650lbft) Blue Flame Package Dual Alternators Touch Screen Navigation + DVD Player Uplifter Switches Trailer Brake Controller Traction Control Rapid Heat Supplemental Cab Heater Rear View Camera Power Slide Moonroof

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='591718' date='May 30 2008, 10:03 AM
alright alright i admit i may have blown it a little out of proportion. i just cant stand ppl that come on the forums with nothing but negative comments. i just want to quote something that came from fastkevin once again..

"I'm floored at the maturity level I'm seeing on this site. I frequent a couple of Evo site's, and while the average age of Evo owners is lower than that of BMW 5-series owners, the maturity level, and common sense shown on the Evo sites are much higher than what I've seen on here."

ah well. happy motoring
Old 05-30-2008, 11:30 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather/Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim/Anthracite Headliner Premium and Sport Package Comfort Access/Navigation/HD Radio/iPod/Logic 7/SAT/PDC Sprintbooster Split Second Turbo Tuner BMC Air Filter

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='591634' date='May 30 2008, 11:42 AM
If you guys thought those videos are nuts, look at this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-kDITgEE1Y

I still can't believe what I'm seeing and actually thought it had special effects done to it.

allahbuddjesus... wtf are those guys doin weaving in traffic like that? holy shit, i was getting pissed just watching it.

the original post with the two vids. first vid is badass. no other way to describe it. the exhaust on that white m5 sounds amazing. i envy those "open florida roads" where they can unleash these monsters.

the second vid was a bit annoying. i understand the primal urge to fly down the roads in our cars, but not when there's a significant amount of traffic that causes u to weave in and out, back and forth.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by poleposition' post='591559' date='May 30 2008, 10:27 AM
I am sensitive to the feelings of those who feel that videos like this are absurd. I have children and feel the need to protect just as much as you. HOWEVER, driving fast on the highway in a car you pay big $ for is a favored pastime for enthusiasts in most ALL developed countries and certainly in America. This has been taking place since the drag races of the 50's and continues on today. I certainly dont condone RECKLESS driving but I dont feel that driving fast is hand in hand with driving reckless. The guys in these vids all have families and kids as well. No one is looking to be a maniac. Those of you who have all of these negative comments to share are not taking everything into consideration. Do you really want everyone else to believe that you dont drive fast, ever? You dont push your car on an open stretch, EVER? Hard to believe. Why drive these cars if thats the case? Everyone against this thread should be driving a 525 or the like if thats your thought process. It's fast enough isnt it? How about saying, wow, those cars are sick, sound sick and look sick, i just hope everyone stays safe. Thats enough. Everyone knows what you mean and I'm sure we all feel the same. The derogatory comments are unneccesary because I guarantee, some of you are throwing stones in glass houses or calling the kettle black. Whichever you choose.

All the best
+1 pole... i agree... all the best to every one...
Old 05-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by owwo' post='591781' date='May 30 2008, 03:30 PM
i was getting pissed just watching it

i envy those "open florida roads" where they can unleash these monsters.
Of course you meant to say those open "NY" roads. Hope you've overcome your fit of rage. It's not healthy.

All the best
Old 05-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='591634' date='May 30 2008, 12:42 PM
If you guys thought those videos are nuts, look at this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-kDITgEE1Y

I still can't believe what I'm seeing and actually thought it had special effects done to it.
+1 for that vid... the audi is audi...lol... thats one fast a$$ car... now thats stupid... come on like a few guys were saying before whats the point of haven one of the fastes cars on the road and not pushing it... thats what its for... drivin the way they doesnt mean there doing every day... i push my car you push yours... so of you guys are going to tell me you never pushed your 5er till it dont go no more... i have plenty of time`s... whether its 1 in the mornin or 1 in the afternoon... its the same shit!!!! all where getting at is the amazing sound and lQQks of the car`s in these vid`s...... some of you guys are taken this personal...
Old 05-30-2008, 11:51 AM
Contributors

lol... im sry i started this thread....
Old 05-30-2008, 12:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '07 550i with SP, Nav, Logic7

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='591796' date='May 30 2008, 03:51 PM
lol... im sry i started this thread....
Yes, it's ALL your fault
Old 05-30-2008, 05:26 PM