E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

help with cut unknow wires

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2011 | 04:12 PM
New Members

so i bought this 2005 545i on ebay, and i received the car, i left it at the bodyshop and i pick it up a few weeks later, with the surprise that theres no audio, i remember i heard the beeping inside the car because the door was opened, now it doesnt beep anymore so i checked the back inside of the trunk and found this cut wires and it looks like its missing somenthing, and then i checked at the front passenger side and found some other cut wires its the same harness as the headligth and the horns, it also must be the same for the fog lamps and maybe the parking sensors, bu im not really sure if it has them in the front because the bumper doesnt have them, but it does have them on the back bumper, another thing the car now doesnt start and i think its the starter because it only make a one click noise when i try to start the car has a new battery and the ligths dont dim or anything, somenthing i think its important mention is that when i got the car it didnt started on its own because it had a bad battery so they connected a jump starter at the battery terminals in the trunk, the car started fine, later they needed to move the car and they did the same but the car would turn off whenever they disconected the jumpstarter, now the car doesnt want to start even with the jump starter connected it sounds like its gonna start but it just doesnt, and by its self just the click. any help is greatly appreciated i think the best help i can get is some pictures of someone elses car to know where the cables go, thanks.