E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Have you ever noticed.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 05:28 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 Titanium Gray 550i, with sport, nav, HUD, Logic7, sat radio, cold weather, rear side airbags, rear seat heaters, and it goes like a bat outta hell!

What's with this guy.....because the parking lot is empty, and because his car is incredilby polished and waxed......he thinks he should get TWO parking spaces??

By the way, the owner of this car, after two coats of polish, and two coats of wax......

is NOW drinking several delicious dark ales

Have you ever noticed.....-wax1__large_.jpg
Have you ever noticed.....-wax2__large_.jpg
Have you ever noticed.....-wax3__large_.jpg
Have you ever noticed.....-wax5__large_.jpg
Have you ever noticed.....-wax6__large_.jpg
Have you ever noticed.....-wax7__large_.jpg

I thought about driving over to the coast to take some pics....but somehow.....beer sounded better
Old 05-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 550i; Alpine White/Black Dakota/MSport/SAT/IAS/Driver Assistance/ConveniencePkg/Prem Pkg 2/4 Zone AC/Side-Top Cameras/HUD & Black panel/BMW Apps-iPhone 4 Media/M Decklid spolier /Ventureshiled clear bra/ V1 -Ordered 4/9/11, Production 4/19, Shipped on Martorell 4/23,Arrived Port Hueneme 5/19,Delivered 5/21/11

KMSLO... BEAUTIFUL, the finest Ti Gray yet!! I love SLO town. Used to travel there once a month on business. Farmers market on thursday, SLO micro brew. Saw YES at the Piedmont in '96 . Madonna Inn cave room , great city!!!
Old 05-27-2006, 06:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 Titanium Gray 550i, with sport, nav, HUD, Logic7, sat radio, cold weather, rear side airbags, rear seat heaters, and it goes like a bat outta hell!

Originally Posted by 545i now' post='288583' date='May 27 2006, 07:10 PM
KMSLO... BEAUTIFUL, the finest Ti Gray yet!! I love SLO town. Used to travel there once a month on business. Farmers market on thursday, SLO micro brew. Saw YES at the Piedmont in '96 . Madonna Inn cave room , great city!!!
Piedmont.....wait, you mean the Fremont Theater, right?? I remember when Yes was there....I couldn't make it.......funny thing is.....I love going to SD....my wife and I both have a lot of friends there....used to go to SD on vacation a lot when our kids were young......damn, that was a long time ago!!

BTW.....SLO brew sold.....someone bought it out, and I haven't checked it out since......Farmer's Market on Thursday night is still a kick!! When I first came to SLO in '77 to go to Poly, Thursday night was cruise night in SLO, and the high school kids cruised up and down the main drag where Farmer's market is now....interestingly enough, back then.......NOTHING was open at night here...the place just shut down after 5pm!! Gotta love Thursday nights now......fresh veggies......BBQs going..good food....good drink.....free entertainment......great crowds.....small town Americana!
Old 05-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 550i; Alpine White/Black Dakota/MSport/SAT/IAS/Driver Assistance/ConveniencePkg/Prem Pkg 2/4 Zone AC/Side-Top Cameras/HUD & Black panel/BMW Apps-iPhone 4 Media/M Decklid spolier /Ventureshiled clear bra/ V1 -Ordered 4/9/11, Production 4/19, Shipped on Martorell 4/23,Arrived Port Hueneme 5/19,Delivered 5/21/11

Originally Posted by kmslo530i' post='288585' date='May 27 2006, 07:13 PM
Piedmont.....wait, you mean the Fremont Theater, right?? I remember when Yes was there....I couldn't make it.......funny thing is.....I love going to SD....my wife and I both have a lot of friends there....used to go to SD on vacation a lot when our kids were young......damn, that was a long time ago!!
Yep, Fremont. Tremendous show, They recorded live show's , Keys to Ascension I think.Whats the name of that sandwich place parallel to the 101, Washington's, Yankees or something...yum? Give me a PM next time you come down.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:31 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 545i now' post='288588' date='May 27 2006, 07:21 PM
Yep, Fremont. Tremendous show, They recorded live show's , Keys to Ascension I think.Whats the name of that sandwich place parallel to the 101, Washington's, Yankees or something...yum? Give me a PM next time you come down.
Sandwiche shop......Ben Franklins??

I'll look you up next time I'm down, and feel free to do the same if you ever head north......

I used to love going to old town to eat/drink.......we used to eat at Casa de Bandini all the time....my wife lived down there for a year before we got married....doing an internship at Mercy Hospital......Back in the day!! Fun city.......
Old 05-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Contributors

I don't know. Taking two parking spots anywhere is asking for a key job. In my opinion id park way to the left side of that space and hope if someone parks next to me they would not be close enough for a door ding.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:49 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Veight' post='288593' date='May 27 2006, 07:42 PM
I don't know. Taking two parking spots anywhere is asking for a key job. In my opinion id park way to the left side of that space and hope if someone parks next to me they would not be close enough for a door ding.
OK....now you are missing my tongue-in-cheek comments here, lol!! This was taken at about 6:30pm tonight in an empty bank lot!! Oh, and....yeah, it's my car

I agree however, I NEVER take two spots.....I just park really, really far away from anyone else
Old 05-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i, Silver Grey, Sport Package, R. Shades, Cold Pkg, Sat. Rad., Prem. Sound.

Originally Posted by kmslo530i' post='288599' date='May 27 2006, 09:49 PM
OK....now you are missing my tongue-in-cheek comments here, lol!! This was taken at about 6:30pm tonight in an empty bank lot!! Oh, and....yeah, it's my car

I agree however, I NEVER take two spots.....I just park really, really far away from anyone else
For a minute there, I thought you were going to disgrace a bimmer owner. Never take 2 parking spaces unless you own the land in which the parking lot sits

Nice shiny car!!
Old 05-27-2006, 08:25 PM
Members

My Ride: Black on Black 545i Auto, Sport, NAV, Sirius, Cold Weather Wifey drives an X5 4.4 with Sport

Originally Posted by kmslo530i' post='288585' date='May 27 2006, 07:13 PM
BTW.....SLO brew sold.....someone bought it out, and I haven't checked it out since......

OMG! That is depressing! I LOVED that place. I've shot commercials in SLO, and always brought the crew in for some Pool and some of the best beer on the west coast. Major bummer.

So where does one inbibe a good hand-made brew in SLO now?
Old 05-27-2006, 10:08 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Captain Tenneal' post='288616' date='May 27 2006, 09:25 PM
OMG! That is depressing! I LOVED that place. I've shot commercials in SLO, and always brought the crew in for some Pool and some of the best beer on the west coast. Major bummer.

So where does one inbibe a good hand-made brew in SLO now?
SLO Brew is still there.....and I suspect their brews are the same. There really aren't too many other, if any, small or micro-breweries here. There are, however, a ton of pubs to visit.....what with this being a college town and all!!