E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

haters

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 04:44 PM
HHP
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 06 550 SMG |Comfort seats | sport, premium sound and cold weather packages | active steer | Navigation |comfort access | rear seat heat | rear seat fold down| sirius|

This sucks !!! You know what they say what goes around comes around
Old 04-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by El Immigrante' post='843602' date='Apr 10 2009, 08:16 PM
Rather spending money on a BMW (assuming you actually OWN one), you should move out of the ghetto that you despise so much and move into a non-ghetto complex...or better yet, buy a home in a classy, non-ghetto area.

"(with Herr Heckler und Herr Koch tucked visibly in my waistband)."....HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh you got me !! You are right. I don't own a BMW. I own a 1992 Honda Accord, complete
with 12" fartcan exhaust, and stickers that read: YO ENCANTO ZACATECAS
and "POWERED BY VTEC". You can always tell when I'm driving down the street because
I always have the latest tunes from the hottest chunti band bumping in my 15" speakerbox.
Fathers, lock up your daughters because a real muchacho is on the street !!

Sometimes I let my fat ass girlfriend (or is it my wife? who knows !!) drive my ranfla.
She is so fine.....with her huge arm fat dangling in the wind.....shaved and penciled in
eyebrows....not to mention the manly black hair on her arms. Mi me gusta !!!

I corrected your English up above btw, amigo.

Reason I haven't bought is a simple matter of realizing that the quality of life this state just isn't
what it used to be....and it's going downhill rapidly. An investment in property in this state,
especially in this economy is a lose-lose situation. Even in the so called "good areas" things
are starting to look a bit "strange". Just watch, in the next 10-20 years.....this state will be a
mirror image of Tijuana. Literally.

Just biding my time until I figure out where I want to live...

/edit....just looked at your profile thingy. Am I correct in assuming "SFV" stands for
"San Fernando Valley" ????

Wow....yeaaaaaaaah. And I thought the South Bay was ghetto !!! lol
I used to work up there back in early 2000 and it was a degradated shithole
back then.....how is it now? One of the vendors who I used to work with
(at the last job I had) told me at his house in the San Fernando Valley, he
saw the ghetto bird every single night of the week. How can you live in an
area like that? Seriously dude.....

Let me ask you a question.....since you obviously take offense to me calling
everyone and everything "ghetto", what is YOUR definition of the following words:

"GOOD QUALITY OF LIFE" ?

Seriously bro, I want to know.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Contributors

Location: SoCal- SFV (Land of pimps, drug dealers, money, hot cars and hot wimmenz...this ain't no movie bitch, mess with us and we'll cut ya!)

Originally Posted by ynottony' post='843628' date='Apr 10 2009, 05:44 PM
Oh you got me !! You are right. I don't own a BMW. I own a 1992 Honda Accord, complete
and "POWERED BY VTEC". You can always tell when I'm driving down the street because
I always have the latest tunes from the hottest chunti band bumping in my 15" speakerbox.

Sometimes I let my fat ass girlfriend (or is it my wife? who knows !!) drive my ranfla.
She is so fine.....with her huge arm fat dangling in the wind.....shaved and penciled in

Glad I can make you laugh....or is that the "mota" speaking?

Reason I haven't bought is a simple matter of realizing that the quality of life this state just isn't
what it used to be....and it's going downhill rapidly. An investment in property in this state,
especially in this economy is a lose-lose situation. Even in the so called "good areas" things
are starting to look a bit "strange". Just watch, in the next 10-20 years.....this state will be a

/edit....just looked at your profile thingy. Am I correct in assuming "SFV" stands for

back then.....how is it now?

You couldn't pay me to take a drive through the SFV unless it was in a Sherman
tank and I was given free range in it.

The entire state of california is a complete joke.
I need to move. Seriously.
WTF?
Old 04-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Banned

I think I know what is going on here...

All the acid I did in highschool is coming back to me today as a flashback.

This is why you and I cannot communicate.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by ynottony' post='843628' date='Apr 10 2009, 05:44 PM

back then.....how is it now? One of the vendors who I used to work with
(at the last job I had) told me at his house in the San Fernando Valley, he
saw the ghetto bird every single night of the week. How can you live in an
area like that? Seriously dude.....

Let me ask you a question.....since you obviously take offense to me calling
everyone and everything "ghetto", what is YOUR definition of the following words:

"GOOD QUALITY OF LIFE" ?

Seriously bro, I want to know.
Wow...he calls the valley a degraded shithole. God, those poor bastards in West Hills, Encino, Studio City, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, Chatsworth, Porter Ranch, Sherman Oaks...must suck to live in such affluent, if integrated areas. Time to relocate to the Caucasus?
Old 04-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Contributors

Location: SoCal- SFV (Land of pimps, drug dealers, money, hot cars and hot wimmenz...this ain't no movie bitch, mess with us and we'll cut ya!)

Originally Posted by ynottony' post='843635' date='Apr 10 2009, 05:56 PM
I think I know what is going on here...

All the acid I did in highschool is coming back to me today as a flashback.

This is why you and I cannot communicate.
Actually, no. It's because you're an asskl0\/\/n
Old 04-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i sport

I want to post something sympathetic to the OP, but I feel like I'd be highjacking this California battle that, well, I just don't understand. So, to the OP, I hope your glass is fixed to your liking man. It's tough out there. To the others, please...continue.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by El Immigrante' post='843753' date='Apr 10 2009, 11:32 PM
Actually, no. It's because you're an asskl0\/\/n

a PATHETIC attempt at l33t 5p33k.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Old 04-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Members

My Ride: '04 545I SPORTS SUPENSION DINAN CAI DINAN STAGE 2 WISH LIST: RPI SCOOPS BODY KIT NEW FEET (RIMS)

Haters key my 540 when i had it, and last month when i was on vaction back in the sates, a guy in a Ford pick up truck thre roks at me as he passed by. I was freakin pissed. I chased his a$$ all over Waldorf. He though he could out run me...but little did he know the power that lies beneath!

And another reason for the Protected by portion of my sig!!!

Quick Reply: haters