E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Goodbye BMW...Traded my E60 for this ;)

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Love the choice. Was thinking of that for myself, but too much $ and not enough handling performance for my driving habits
Old 04-23-2010, 09:26 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Aartsy19
That makes me want to throw up.. Fucking Middle East bullshit.

Should sell trees and our natural resourses for 1000% markup like you guys do fuel
Well the pipelines are just down the road, what do you expect? EXXON running their fuel pumps in the Middle East? lol
Old 04-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Howitzer
Oh Jesus Christ you're a dude, nevermind.

lol i was like

hes so gay
Old 04-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Members

My Ride: Silver 08 550 sport

Nice truck
Old 04-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by gregg2gs
Love the choice. Was thinking of that for myself, but too much $ and not enough handling performance for my driving habits
Given how you like taking the corners, I can't imagine you having a vehicle with a high center of gravity (at least not as your primary ride). I know that that's true for me. The RR is a sweet looking vehicle. But its reliability ratings are so poor that I would look to other brands for a SUV. But nothing looks better in the SUV class.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:45 PM
lim
Senior Members

My Ride: e60

now you can join the top gear host Richard Hammond and his love of rovers
Old 04-25-2010, 04:16 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 528i | Nav - Sat Radio - Cold Weather Package - bluetooth -

Originally Posted by beeming beauty
I needed a practical SUV instead of the E60, So I just went to my nearest Range Rover dealer and traded my 2010 530i for the new RRS HSE and its a good thing that they traded it for a reasonable price especially when the new 5 series is out. I test drove it and I couldn't stand how smooth it rode and the V8 sounded like... I had to get it, it was like driving on clouds Sorry guys I just needed more space and more practicality when I'm offroading and when I'm carrying 4+ people with me and I'll be receiving it on the 23rd hopefully The color I got is Santorini Black and Tan interior
Dam that sweet...did you take that pic
Old 04-25-2010, 05:49 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 Space Gray 550i, Light Poplar Wood, Anthracite Head Liner, Sport Package, Sport Automatic Transmission, Cold Weather Package, Front Ventilated Comfort Seats in Black Nasca Leather, NAV, HUD, Active Steering, Comfort Access, Night Vision, Lane Deviation Warning, Active Cruise Control, Heated Rear Seats, Folding Rear Seats, Power Shade w/ Rear Side-Shades, Rear Air Bags, Logic 7, HD Radio, Sirius Satellite Radio, iPod/USB Adapter. Car in BMW Body Shop, estimated completion 01/24/07.

Originally Posted by beeming beauty
I needed a practical SUV instead of the E60, So I just went to my nearest Range Rover dealer and traded my 2010 530i for the new RRS HSE and its a good thing that they traded it for a reasonable price especially when the new 5 series is out. I test drove it and I couldn't stand how smooth it rode and the V8 sounded like... I had to get it, it was like driving on clouds Sorry guys I just needed more space and more practicality when I'm offroading and when I'm carrying 4+ people with me and I'll be receiving it on the 23rd hopefully The color I got is Santorini Black and Tan interior
Tell someone who cares... maybe on the dieseltruck.com site
Old 08-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Members

My Ride: 2010 BMW 530i Alpine White Saddle Brown Interior (Gone, but not forgotten) :'( 2011 Range Rover Sport HSE Black/Tan

Originally Posted by calpalmer
Tell someone who cares... maybe on the dieseltruck.com site
I'll just ignore that jealous and childish remark
Old 08-16-2010, 05:47 AM
Members

yeah ummm, I don't know if you guys have taken a Range Rover off-road but they are pretty incredible machines. I am not talking about jumping rocks , but they can handle some pretty crazy terrain. I know they are "pretty cars" but they perform too. The reliabilty issue however is totally diffrent story.

Quick Reply: Goodbye BMW...Traded my E60 for this ;)