E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 03:29 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by devildawg712
looks good. GL with those Vossens tho.
What does GL mean? Those it mean Good Looking or Good Luck? I love my Vossen's, I love the way they match my Alpine White and black roof. I didn't want chrome lips on my wheels because it doesn't last or painted any particular color. For example Neon green, orange or gold. Concave is the new style these days. They make my car look up to date. My taste my, my style. Sorry, I can't make everybody happy. I have to make Joe happy. That's what is important.

Last edited by Jrosa55; 10-01-2013 at 05:28 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:31 AM
New Members

Default I can't wait to have my newborn on Vossen.com

[QUOTE=devildawg712;1520529]looks good. GL with those Vossens tho.[/QUOTE

If I have to explain it you would never understand.

Vossen Wheels Video - 2013 Lexus GS 350 - VVSCV7

Vossen Wheels Video - Audi A7 - VVSCV7

Vossen Wheels Video - Infiniti G37s - VVSCV7

Vossen Wheels

Vossen's New Wheels:

http://www.vossenwheels.com/cvt/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5CZgGgxHOE#t=15

BTW: After market M5 bumpers are made to fit the non M5 fenders. It was a bitch to make it fit with the M5 fenders. We tried the E60 and M5 bracket that holds the front on the fender to the bumper. The top end of the bumper would stick out one inch into the wheel well. At the end we decided that not use the brackets and use self tapping screws to unite the two together. We could have done a better job but Samuel Adams got in the way.

https://5series.net/forums/diy-do-yo...ap-diy-118479/

Well it has been a long journey since I started this thread. Now would be a good time to voice your opinion.
Attached Thumbnails God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-002.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-006.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-007.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-008.jpg  

Last edited by Jrosa55; 10-01-2013 at 05:44 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

yea it means good luck.

There's a lot of info and negative feedback out there Vosssens. The consensus is that they're way over priced and structurally poor. To the normal internet fan boy who watches their youtube clips they look and perform amazing, but real life testimonials across the board beg to differ. Who knows tho, maybe you got a good set. They do look nice tho. Lets hope they perform as well as they look. --GL

https://5series.net/forums/e60-parts...g-them-135247/

http://truth-about-vossen-blog.tumblr.com/

Last edited by devildawg712; 10-01-2013 at 07:17 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:30 AM
New Members

My Ride: 328xi Wagon

yea it means good luck.

There's a lot of info and negative feedback out there Vosssens. The consensus is that they're way over priced and structurally poor. To the normal internet fan boy who watches their youtube clips they look and perform amazing, but real life testimonials across the board beg to differ. Who knows tho, maybe you got a good set. They do look nice tho. Lets hope they perform as well as they look. --GL

https://5series.net/forums/e60-parts...g-them-135247/

Exposing the TRUTH about Vossen's bad business eth
Thanks. Actually that is not the consensus, there is an Instagram hate account that has been banned 3 previous times going through great lengths to insult, bully and harrass Vossen, its employees, its customers and supporters. They are not previous owners of Vossen wheels either.

They are spreading half-truths about wheels that have been in accidents where owners have told their story. These people behind the hate account instead are only posting the pics up of damaged and not telling the full story of what happened.

We have thousands of happy Vossen owners and top quality and customer service is in part of our core. We have supported Bimmerfest East and West the last two years as official vendors and the official wheel for the East show.

Buckhead Imports has been running 20" Vossen CV3 and now CV7 wheels for over a year with no issues and you can ask them how they feel about the product on their 600hp supercharged E39 M5.

BMW 5 Series on VVSCV3 Wheels

Thanks for your time and please contact me with any questions.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:44 AM
Senior Members

Well there you have it Jrosa. Guess you don't need luck.

Mike@vossen-- So what really is the deal then? Like I posted in my other thread, every company isn't perfect and has issues, but why are these guys so determined to spread false accusations on Vossen?

It's hard to really take that account seriously with all the garbage posts they have but some of their testimonials are hard to ignore.

Anyways, just as long as you guys honor your warranty to those who purchase from this forum or anywhere else for that matter I'm sure no one will be bashing here.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:43 PM
New Members

Well there you have it Jrosa. Guess you don't need luck.

Mike@vossen-- So what really is the deal then? Like I posted in my other thread, every company isn't perfect and has issues, but why are these guys so determined to spread false accusations on Vossen?

It's hard to really take that account seriously with all the garbage posts they have but some of their testimonials are hard to ignore.

Anyways, just as long as you guys honor your warranty to those who purchase from this forum or anywhere else for that matter I'm sure no one will be bashing here.
Hey, Devildawg I'm going to scoop down to your level, you are joke, non BMW critique GOD and a cock blocker. Bringing this bullshit into my thread. How can you be talking shit about Vossen when you are the only one with an E60 02 forge painted gold rims in the world. There is a reason for that. Those BBS gold style rims are 20 years old. The BMW police should put you in jail.There are Vossen meets all over the world. How many meets with your rims manufacture are out there? Gold color rims look good with red and brown. BTW Kiss my Puerto Rican ASS Bitch. Take it light. LOL

Devildawg ass kissers and blind followers bring it.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Senior Members

LOL you’re Puerto Rican? I always thought you were white.
Nobody’s shitting on you’re thread homie. I’m neither in support nor against Vossen, but apparently you’re mad either because you regret buying them or upset and just found out about this and think I’m out to personally attack you. My main focus was to educate the forum and you having a set is simply a coincidence. Don’t get butt hurt. And there's no need to bring anything. You’re not that important. GL with your wheels tho – Glad to know you really admire mine.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:24 PM
New Members

lol you’re puerto rican? I always thought you were white.
Nobody’s shitting on you’re thread homie. I’m neither in support nor against vossen, but apparently you’re mad either because you regret buying them or upset and just found out about this and think i’m out to personally attack you. My main focus was to educate the forum and you having a set is simply a coincidence. Don’t get butt hurt. And there's no need to bring anything. You’re not that important. Gl with your wheels tho – glad to know you really admire mine.
lmao
Old 10-01-2013, 07:26 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

well i missed a great thread apparently!

car looks good. digging the new front bumper, the mirrors as well. we gotta get you some Official RWC Blackout Mod - Whilteout tails tho
Old 10-01-2013, 07:30 PM
New Members

Originally Posted by umichchris
well i missed a great thread apparently!

car looks good. digging the new front bumper, the mirrors as well. we gotta get you some Official RWC Blackout Mod - Whilteout tails tho
Thanks for the kind words. Chris show us some pictures of that mod..

Quick Reply: God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.