E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

fiancee almost dumped me cos of m6 rims

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 06:08 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

A lopt of good advice on here, but DAYUM, this topic has turned into a Jerry Springer show!! With that said, my best advice would be to go to the man himself, and have him clear this up for you!!

In all seriousness though... No one on here knows your situation nor needs to know etc. Only you can decide what is best for you and your fiance. I have always stood by the fact that your girl should come first, but when it's YOUR money which YOU earned and the utility bills and all other bills that have to come first are paid, then it is up to YOU how you spend it. Honestly, if she is getting that uptight about you spending money on some rims, then you may have to start convincing her what it's all about! If your income is a little tight to be handing over that sort of $$, then I completely understand where your fiance is coming from.

However, it really isn't any of our business, and we only want to see PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 06:27 AM
Contributors

So we heard his side of the story...I'd be interested in her side.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:34 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2013
Engine: S63

you know you dont "have" to get married..

j/k
Old 06-09-2010, 07:02 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 525xi

I agree with almost everyone on here i pay my bills on time nothing is ever late and i work damn hard to afford my toys i have spare change laying around at the end of every month to use on my toys but to the Fiancee there are better things it can be used for, she just HATES it when ppl buy expensive cars/ houses or put a ton of money on something nice i had to convince for hours before she agreed to us buying a condo by the lake, she however didnt object when i spent 15k on her engagement ring its crazy. But yeah def i will put up the pics when i get home tngt, speaking of getting home tonight the Tires are coming in today and she's gonna be home before i get there so i'm guessing they would be a Fiancee almost dumped me part 2 lol. You gotta love the women in our lives.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:04 AM
Contributors

Sounds like you're in for a loooong ride ...
Old 06-09-2010, 07:08 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

Originally Posted by trevfun
I agree with almost everyone on here i pay my bills on time nothing is ever late and i work damn hard to afford my toys i have spare change laying around at the end of every month to use on my toys but to the Fiancee there are better things it can be used for, she just HATES it when ppl buy expensive cars/ houses or put a ton of money on something nice i had to convince for hours before she agreed to us buying a condo by the lake, she however didnt object when i spent 15k on her engagement ring its crazy. But yeah def i will put up the pics when i get home tngt, speaking of getting home tonight the Tires are coming in today and she's gonna be home before i get there so i'm guessing they would be a Fiancee almost dumped me part 2 lol. You gotta love the women in our lives.
If that is the case bro, then I'm on your side! Hope the tires aren't slashed when you get back!
Old 06-09-2010, 07:41 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Haha, if you guys don't seem to notice, it seems that the OP doesn't really think his fiancee will really leave. Otherwise, he wouldn't be buying more stuff, lol.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Haha, if you guys don't seem to notice, it seems that the OP doesn't really think his fiancee will really leave. Otherwise, he wouldn't be buying more stuff, lol.
Or maybe he has a cunning plan to get shot of her!! "jk"!!
Old 06-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by trevfun
$15k for her engagement ring was ok, but wheels and tires isn't? LOL She's a piece of work alright. As I said, as long as the bill are paid she really has nothing to say about what you do with YOUR extra $$$$. I have told exes before - "See my paystub? Who's name is there? Not yours? Then leave my $$$ alone"
Old 06-09-2010, 08:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by dowe
car >> gf
Exactly you gotta be firm. If you cave the next thing that you will find yourself driving is a MINIVAN

Quick Reply: fiancee almost dumped me cos of m6 rims